Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The story of Cain, the first incel.

PatheticOldCel

PatheticOldCel

Loser
-
Hello friends,

In this thread i wanted to share a vision i have since long ago, and i finally bothered to share it with everyone out of entertainment, in this thread i will propose that Cain was, in fact, the first incel in history, and by polar opposition, Abel was a Chad, (the second one to exist), i believe the real meaning of the story has been surpressed by gaslighting for more than a millenia, and im in fact gonna expose the truth about this biblical chapter.

A lot of what im going to propose will border between assumption and projection, but i firmly believe i have the true nature of the story understood, i have been pondering upon it for a few years, out of entertainment mostly, and i think i have a firm grip on the story to share with you the viewers. Im going to use the King James bible sources for the quotes, i believe other versions shouldnt add that much, but if any scholar there has something to input, like some old version of the hebrew bible, please share your thoughts. This is an informal thread guided by entertainment and some personal esoteric visions, and thus is not to be taken too seriously.

There will be a tl;dr at the end for the people that are not interested in reading all of my article.

So in this thread i will propose that Cain, was in fact an incel, the very first one, lets start with the basics, who was Cain ? He the first born to Adam and Eve.

aD0xMDA2

-Cain and Abel by Titian.

We know that there were more people back in then, further in this thread i will mention the banishment of Cain to the land of Nod, so the argument that only these 2 lived on planet earth is simply not true, now that we have established that, in fact, there were more people, including communities, probably small in size, we can further look at the dynamics of their lives.

I firmly believe too that Abel was in fact, a Chad. And this is what started the ressentment in Cain.

God himself favorited Abel, but i believe the argument used to explain the preference, stems from a mixture of gaslighting and favoritism, lets take a look at some of the passages;

"Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil. 3 In the course of time Cain brought some of the fruits of the soil as an offering to the Lord. 4 And Abel also brought an offering—fat portions from some of the firstborn of his flock. The Lord looked with favor on Abel and his offering, 5 but on Cain and his offering he did not look with favor. So Cain was very angry, and his face was downcast."

This is one of the arguments more used by normies to explain why God (and i believe their whole village) preferred Abel, Abel offered meat, Cain simply vegetables, i believe this is a gaslighting argument, in fact, i believe If the roles were reversed, If Abel planted the soil, and Cain offered cattle, God would be a vegan and still worship Abel looks, this is the fundamental part that most people dont get in this story, Abel was a beautiful Chad, and Cain was a subhuman.

Lets look at God almost bullshit argument reasoning for this.

" Then the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”

This might be the earliest form of trolling i ever seen, Cain worked his ass off to please God, and worked just as hard as Abel, anyone would know how hard is working the fields, harder than raising cattle in fact, and so like a ooffy doofy orbiting for years, expecting some genuine affection, finally he gets the coup de grace to make fun of him. This is brutal, even God, a man, treated Cain like shit, and i believe it was for his looks.

Before we get ahead, into the culmination of the most important part of the story, i want to add my 2 cents about what i believe that was happening back then in their village, because this God insult must have been the last straw that broke the camel back.

I believe that in whatever village they lived, Abel must have ran through all the pussy he could had, he must have been Brad Pitt level of good looking, the kind that just rans through all the girls, and Cain got none of it, Cain was a subhuman and probably no one liked him, not even male friends. And in such a village where everyone knows everyone, it must have been brootal to see this everyday, Abel escaping at midnight to go plow the ladies in the hills, meanwhile Cain must have asked himself ;"wtf did i do wrong to deserve this?".

Again, this is my personal theory, im extrapolating from Gods preferences as a metaphor from what was going on, these old stories have surprising good morals, unlike what many here believe, inceldom isnt anything new, this shit has been going on from millenia, we all seen the archeological evidence where 17 woman reproduced for every man, i dont have to tell anyone how brootal that is, thats a blackpill for you the size of a cucumber.

Anyway, lets keep the story going:

"Now Cain said to his brother Abel, “Let’s go out to the field.”[d] While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him."

Now i think this came out of many years of pain of seeing Abel being happy and Cain having no pussy, after this last straw that broke the camel back, God himself preferring Abel, he lost it, he just wanted that fucker out of the way, we have no written account if another argument pushed him even farther, but Cain got sick of this Chad and bashed his brains out, now i dont believe he did it with a smile or even gloated at him, i dont even think he would imagine getting some relevance upgrade in his community after Abel being gone, but simply he was tired of looking at his sucess, although mind you that these small communities sometimes had very few people, i can imagine a community where after Abel was gone, Cain could be the only reproductive male and that could open some doors to him, obviously he wouldnt receive the same enthusiasm as Abel, but better be a oofy doofy than an incel.

But God wasnt done was he ?

Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is your brother Abel?”

“I don’t know,” he replied. “Am I my brother’s keeper?”

If roles were reversed, and Abel killed Cain, God wouldnt even ask or care, im sure of it, no one cares when subhumans die, in fact its cherished and seen as a good thing. We also see that Cain had balls and replied back, he wasnt afraid to stand for himself, another proof God had favorites, and its the best looking ones, just like nowadays you better be 6 feet to be CEO or president, or you´re done for.

The Lord said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground. 11 Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12 When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth.”

Now it starts to get a bit murky and metaphorical, i dont this God is talking literally here, and whoever wrote this was clearly blackpilled about lookism, i believe the talk about him working crops is metaphorical for planting his seed, God is telling Abel he cant escape inceldom, and his genes are cursed, (even if he has kids) ,God had no quarries killing people in other situations, he obviously had a dog in this fight, this is so self evident.

Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

Basically Cain admits he is incel, his punishment is being a subhuman destined to suffer, he knows he is finished, he is done with the cruel fate imposed on him, he knows killing a Chad is blasphemy and that he will be pursued. If he was Chad he would be worshipped.

But the Lord said to him, “Not so[e]; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod,[f] east of Eden.

God basically doubles down, killing him would be far too kind, the punishment for subhumans is to keep living and watching other be happy etc. I dont think the Mark of cain even existed, if it did, it was Cain ugly face, and was given since long ago since birth. Its a great Mark to make people avoid you.

Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch. 18 To Enoch was born Irad, and Irad was the father of Mehujael, and Mehujael was the father of Methushael, and Methushael was the father of Lamech.

So we see that far away from their village, where Abel plowed through everyone, even an oofy doofy can get some luck when Chad was not around, had Cain never killed Abel, he would probably rot alone in his village, but in shitholes with desperate woman, even subhumans reproduce, go look at India or Bangladesh to understand the real dynamics of surviving. However his subhuman kids will run on thin ice since they have inferior genes, and this is the real meaning of God telling him his crops are finished.

7 Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch. 18 To Enoch was born Irad, and Irad was the father of Mehujael, and Mehujael was the father of Methushael, and Methushael was the father of Lamech.

19 Lamech married two women, one named Adah and the other Zillah. 20 Adah gave birth to Jabal; he was the father of those who live in tents and raise livestock. 21 His brother’s name was Jubal; he was the father of all who play stringed instruments and pipes. 22 Zillah also had a son, Tubal-Cain, who forged all kinds of tools out of[g] bronze and iron. Tubal-Cain’s sister was Naamah.

Now, some people will say, "Cain had kids, how can he be incel ???" i am expecting this rebuttal.

Like i said, life is a numbers game, some of you reading this have subhuman parents and they got lucky, things arent written in stone, and life is simply a numbers game, we do know however that if a Brad Pitt lives in your area, you are finished. But even oofy doofies score. That luck will however eventually run out, Chad luck doesnt run out though.

Adam made love to his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth,[h] saying, “God has granted me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him.” 26 Seth also had a son, and he named him Enosh.

This is simply unbelievable, no story can go without Chad, so they basically made Eve pump another one, another spit in the face of subhumans. Here´s the meaning of Seth in the appendix -
  1. Genesis 4:25 Seth probably means granted.
Obviously it means the guy will have pussy granted, what possible else could be granted ?

So there we go, i hope you have enjoyed the thread, thats a 2000 year old nuclear hiroxima blackpill for you, you just cant escape this shit, if Cain was ugly, bald, short , we cant for sure determine, but i think a very strong case was made , and i firmly believe this is the reality of what really happened.

Tl;DR Cain was an ugly subhuman, possibly short, and Abel looked like Henry Cavill and fucked all the pussy around, pushing Cain to an existance of hatred and jealousy.

Im rarely here, but leave your questions and i will answer eventually, even if you disagree, leave your input, it would mean a lot to me to have this pinned at the Must read section along with so many other and way better than mine threads.

Thank you, hope you have a good day.

Last edited:
foid found cain attractive because he was a murderer

Cain was thugmaxxed Chad, Abel was nice guy incel praised by God and parents/older people.

Cain couldn't stand not being the center of attention, that an incel loser like Abel was receiving any sort of praise that was rightfully's Cain's, so he killed him.

Notice that despite being a murderer this was no obstacle fro him to obtain a woman, likely was a bonus, and he got a Stacy to bear his children while poor Abel rotted on the ground

All wrong. Cain was a homie normie who was one of the lords toys. I was there as I am 13.5 billion years old.

Cain was a typical aggressive thug normie or maybe even Chad who could laid anytime in every historical period.
Abel also obviously wasn't incel type.
Incels are those sick or ugly babies thrown from the cliff in ancient Sparta and ugly outcast untouchable guys.

Cain was thugmaxxed Chad, Abel was nice guy incel praised by God and parents/older people.

Cain couldn't stand not being the center of attention, that an incel loser like Abel was receiving any sort of praise that was rightfully's Cain's, so he killed him.

Notice that despite being a murderer this was no obstacle fro him to obtain a woman, likely was a bonus, and he got a Stacy to bear his children while poor Abel rotted on the ground
This, only Abel wasn't incel type. He was more likely simply nice/good guy who wasn't rebellious and followed orders/respected elders.
Real incels are despised by others.

Hello friends,

In this thread i wanted to share a vision i have since long ago, and i finally bothered to share it with everyone out of entertainment, in this thread i will propose that Cain was, in fact, the first incel in history, and by polar opposition, Abel was a Chad, (the second one to exist), i believe the real meaning of the story has been surpressed by gaslighting for more than a millenia, and im in fact gonna expose the truth about this biblical chapter.

A lot of what im going to propose will border between assumption and projection, but i firmly believe i have the true nature of the story understood, i have been pondering upon it for a few years, out of entertainment mostly, and i think i have a firm grip on the story to share with you the viewers. Im going to use the King James bible sources for the quotes, i believe other versions shouldnt add that much, but if any scholar there has something to input, like some old version of the hebrew bible, please share your thoughts. This is an informal thread guided by entertainment and some personal esoteric visions, and thus is not to be taken too seriously.

There will be a tl;dr at the end for the people that are not interested in reading all of my article.

So in this thread i will propose that Cain, was in fact an incel, the very first one, lets start with the basics, who was Cain ? He the first born to Adam and Eve.

aD0xMDA2

-Cain and Abel by Titian.

We know that there were more people back in then, further in this thread i will mention the banishment of Cain to the land of Nod, so the argument that only these 2 lived on planet earth is simply not true, now that we have established that, in fact, there were more people, including communities, probably small in size, we can further look at the dynamics of their lives.

I firmly believe too that Abel was in fact, a Chad. And this is what started the ressentment in Cain.

God himself favorited Abel, but i believe the argument used to explain the preference, stems from a mixture of gaslighting and favoritism, lets take a look at some of the passages;

"Now Abel kept flocks, and Cain worked the soil. 3 In the course of time Cain brought some of the fruits of the soil as an offering to the Lord. 4 And Abel also brought an offering—fat portions from some of the firstborn of his flock. The Lord looked with favor on Abel and his offering, 5 but on Cain and his offering he did not look with favor. So Cain was very angry, and his face was downcast."

This is one of the arguments more used by normies to explain why God (and i believe their whole village) preferred Abel, Abel offered meat, Cain simply vegetables, i believe this is a gaslighting argument, in fact, i believe If the roles were reversed, If Abel planted the soil, and Cain offered cattle, God would be a vegan and still worship Abel looks, this is the fundamental part that most people dont get in this story, Abel was a beautiful Chad, and Cain was a subhuman.

Lets look at God almost bullshit argument reasoning for this.

" Then the Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”

This might be the earliest form of trolling i ever seen, Cain worked his ass off to please God, and worked just as hard as Abel, anyone would know how hard is working the fields, harder than raising cattle in fact, and so like a ooffy doofy orbiting for years, expecting some genuine affection, finally he gets the coup de grace to make fun of him. This is brutal, even God, a man, treated Cain like shit, and i believe it was for his looks.

Before we get ahead, into the culmination of the most important part of the story, i want to add my 2 cents about what i believe that was happening back then in their village, because this God insult must have been the last straw that broke the camel back.

I believe that in whatever village they lived, Abel must have ran through all the pussy he could had, he must have been Brad Pitt level of good looking, the kind that just rans through all the girls, and Cain got none of it, Cain was a subhuman and probably no one liked him, not even male friends. And in such a village where everyone knows everyone, it must have been brootal to see this everyday, Abel escaping at midnight to go plow the ladies in the hills, meanwhile Cain must have asked himself ;"wtf did i do wrong to deserve this?".

Again, this is my personal theory, im extrapolating from Gods preferences as a metaphor from what was going on, these old stories have surprising good morals, unlike what many here believe, inceldom isnt anything new, this shit has been going on from millenia, we all seen the archeological evidence where 17 woman reproduced for every man, i dont have to tell anyone how brootal that is, thats a blackpill for you the size of a cucumber.

Anyway, lets keep the story going:

"Now Cain said to his brother Abel, “Let’s go out to the field.”[d] While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him."

Now i think this came out of many years of pain of seeing Abel being happy and Cain having no pussy, after this last straw that broke the camel back, God himself preferring Abel, he lost it, he just wanted that fucker out of the way, we have no written account if another argument pushed him even farther, but Cain got sick of this Chad and bashed his brains out, now i dont believe he did it with a smile or even gloated at him, i dont even think he would imagine getting some relevance upgrade in his community after Abel being gone, but simply he was tired of looking at his sucess, although mind you that these small communities sometimes had very few people, i can imagine a community where after Abel was gone, Cain could be the only reproductive male and that could open some doors to him, obviously he wouldnt receive the same enthusiasm as Abel, but better be a oofy doofy than an incel.

But God wasnt done was he ?

Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is your brother Abel?”

“I don’t know,” he replied. “Am I my brother’s keeper?”

If roles were reversed, and Abel killed Cain, God wouldnt even ask or care, im sure of it, no one cares when subhumans die, in fact its cherished and seen as a good thing. We also see that Cain had balls and replied back, he wasnt afraid to stand for himself, another proof God had favorites, and its the best looking ones, just like nowadays you better be 6 feet to be CEO or president, or you´re done for.

The Lord said, “What have you done? Listen! Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground. 11 Now you are under a curse and driven from the ground, which opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12 When you work the ground, it will no longer yield its crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth.”

Now it starts to get a bit murky and metaphorical, i dont this God is talking literally here, and whoever wrote this was clearly blackpilled about lookism, i believe the talk about him working crops is metaphorical for planting his seed, God is telling Abel he cant escape inceldom, and his genes are cursed, (even if he has kids) ,God had no quarries killing people in other situations, he obviously had a dog in this fight, this is so self evident.

Cain said to the Lord, “My punishment is more than I can bear. 14 Today you are driving me from the land, and I will be hidden from your presence; I will be a restless wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will kill me.”

Basically Cain admits he is incel, his punishment is being a subhuman destined to suffer, he knows he is finished, he is done with the cruel fate imposed on him, he knows killing a Chad is blasphemy and that he will be pursued. If he was Chad he would be worshipped.

But the Lord said to him, “Not so[e]; anyone who kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over.” Then the Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. 16 So Cain went out from the Lord’s presence and lived in the land of Nod,[f] east of Eden.

God basically doubles down, killing him would be far too kind, the punishment for subhumans is to keep living and watching other be happy etc. I dont think the Mark of cain even existed, if it did, it was Cain ugly face, and was given since long ago since birth. Its a great Mark to make people avoid you.

Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch. 18 To Enoch was born Irad, and Irad was the father of Mehujael, and Mehujael was the father of Methushael, and Methushael was the father of Lamech.

So we see that far away from their village, where Abel plowed through everyone, even an oofy doofy can get some luck when Chad was not around, had Cain never killed Abel, he would probably rot alone in his village, but in shitholes with desperate woman, even subhumans reproduce, go look at India or Bangladesh to understand the real dynamics of surviving. However his subhuman kids will run on thin ice since they have inferior genes, and this is the real meaning of God telling him his crops are finished.

7 Cain made love to his wife, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Enoch. Cain was then building a city, and he named it after his son Enoch. 18 To Enoch was born Irad, and Irad was the father of Mehujael, and Mehujael was the father of Methushael, and Methushael was the father of Lamech.

19 Lamech married two women, one named Adah and the other Zillah. 20 Adah gave birth to Jabal; he was the father of those who live in tents and raise livestock. 21 His brother’s name was Jubal; he was the father of all who play stringed instruments and pipes. 22 Zillah also had a son, Tubal-Cain, who forged all kinds of tools out of[g] bronze and iron. Tubal-Cain’s sister was Naamah.

Now, some people will say, "Cain had kids, how can he be incel ???" i am expecting this rebuttal.

Like i said, life is a numbers game, some of you reading this have subhuman parents and they got lucky, things arent written in stone, and life is simply a numbers game, we do know however that if a Brad Pitt lives in your area, you are finished. But even oofy doofies score. That luck will however eventually run out, Chad luck doesnt run out though.

Adam made love to his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth,[h] saying, “God has granted me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him.” 26 Seth also had a son, and he named him Enosh.

This is simply unbelievable, no story can go without Chad, so they basically made Eve pump another one, another spit in the face of subhumans. Here´s the meaning of Seth in the appendix -
  1. Genesis 4:25 Seth probably means granted.
Obviously it means the guy will have pussy granted, what possible else could be granted ?

So there we go, i hope you have enjoyed the thread, thats a 2000 year old nuclear hiroxima blackpill for you, you just cant escape this shit, if Cain was ugly, bald, short , we cant for sure determine, but i think a very strong case was made , and i firmly believe this is the reality of what really happened.

Tl;DR Cain was an ugly subhuman, possibly short, and Abel looked like Henry Cavill and fucked all the pussy around, pushing Cain to an existance of hatred and jealousy.

Im rarely here, but leave your questions and i will answer eventually, even if you disagree, leave your input, it would mean a lot to me to have this pinned at the Must read section along with so many other and way better than mine threads.

Thank you, hope you have a good day.
Adding onto this, Herman Hesse's Damien also offers an explanation favouring Cain over Abel which really stuck to me. It's a very based read, I suggest it.

Cain was the first person in history to go ER. big respect.

Adding onto this, Herman Hesse's Damien also offers an explanation favouring Cain over Abel which really stuck to me. It's a very based read, I suggest it.
Thank you for the tip, i will definitely look into it.

It never made sense to me to rotulate Cain as evil, theres plenty of murder in the Old Testament, much sponsored by God himself, so the story never made sense to me, people have different theories and takes on why, i simply shared mine.

The moral to this is: no one who becomes a bad boy will stay incel. Even if Cain’s bloodline is extinct he left behind a legacy of gold. Tents were the first way to be able to travel, and thus invent. Livestock was the food source and the ability to travel. The harp and flute gave the power of seduction and encoding. Bronze and Iron gave us architecture. Nevertheless Seth’s bloodline will always reap more benefits and attention. Because sex is more powerful than murder and violence, and murder and violence is more powerful than accomplishments. Note I said more powerful not more important.

7jfbke

fuck the bible