Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents can't even let me drink, they need to ruin that too

Alcohol may suck but helicopter parents are even worse. I'd disown them.
Helicopter parenting is 100% an incel trait. They spend their whole time raisng their son(s) with a constant watching Eye Of Sauron or sometimwz an iron fist... and then they wonder why their son(s) can't even get a molecule of pussy.

I only recently started drinking and VERY little, at that. But my parents think I'm going to become an alchoholic and immediatley say "You're spending all your money on booze, while we're both working to death":feelsseriously:. It's literally my money.
A more fun one is "people your age also work" I know like 4 of them that do, fuck off. They're also not incels so they don't really have a reason to drink.
I can't even cope with being an incel, they just compare me to others and make me feel bad about myself. I'm miserable as it is, leave me alone:fuk:
Alcoholmaxxing is fine and can be a good cope, just do it at the right times and you will be ok. Do not let it make you fat or lazy though, you don't want to end up like that.

You gotta vent somehow. I had today couple bottles of Miller, it's great NGL.

971d49b16ab5e57de6e21f0e2ed741f7b19c65be-736x414.jpg

So you finally decided to Drink ? I got a bottle Hugo and some black Beer. Will get Kebab soon

Hugo Beer...

250px-15-09-26-RalfR-WLC-0059.jpg

Decent drink.

Tea3

Occasionally, I don't get nauseous from beer and fruit alc gay drinks like I do from stronger stuff, :panties: so I can loosen up a bit my damn anxiety.

Alcoholmaxxing is fine and can be a good cope, just do it at the right times and you will be ok. Do not let it make you fat or lazy though, you don't want to end up like that.

Tea5

Cool Serpent:

42120.jpg

My Looks didnt Change Kek. Different year Same Spiel " i suppose :feelsclown:

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @Swagpilled @nice_try @Retardinator @dungeondragon @IncelKing ( yea thats me hurr durr )
Mine got worse tbh