Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My parents can't even let me drink, they need to ruin that too

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I only recently started drinking and VERY little, at that. But my parents think I'm going to become an alchoholic and immediatley say "You're spending all your money on booze, while we're both working to death":feelsseriously:. It's literally my money.
A more fun one is "people your age also work" I know like 4 of them that do, fuck off. They're also not incels so they don't really have a reason to drink.
I can't even cope with being an incel, they just compare me to others and make me feel bad about myself. I'm miserable as it is, leave me alone:fuk:

that's cool man

Alcohol may suck but helicopter parents are even worse. I'd disown them.

thank gods my parents are somewhat understanding, I made them understand I have shit genes because of them :smonk:

Move out then if you can afford it

thank gods my parents are somewhat understanding, I made them understand I have shit genes because of them :smonk:
Lucky you, mine really can't see that. They kept on bombarding me with bluepilled lies it was tiring

don't drink brocel, it's a retarded cope that melts your brain, your stomach and your liver.

what do u mean my money if u dont work?
It's like 10€, birthday money n shit
why are u even drinking that much at this age?
"That much" how much? I barely drank 2 or 3 shots and I diluted it with a fuck ton of diet coke. I drink because the first time (which was also the last time I drank) I realized how it makes me not care about being an incel. It made me feel happy and at ease. Nothing else seems to do that anymore

1. Buy a bottle that isn't transparent.
2. Pour the alcohol in, and drink it from there.

Well you Gotta Drink anyways , inhibitng yourself to cope freely IN YOUR HOME , isnt the best Idea , so who Cares.

Reveal but might delete @Mecoja @Lux @sub human @rottenkiwi @Rotter @Mainländer @BlkPillPres @lonelycurry26 @nice_try @Edmund_Kemper @Intellau_Celistic @Rimiru @HamsterCel @Izayacel @shii410

Schultenbräu bestes Bier
Billig as fuck aber die Affen haben kein Schwarzbier oder sehr selten. ( Aldi kek ) Das zeug hat guten Effekt der relativ schnell kickt "

Well you Gotta Drink anyways , inhibitng yourself to cope freely IN YOUR HOME , isnt the best Idea , so who Cares.

Reveal but might delete @Mecoja @Lux @sub human @rottenkiwi @Rotter @Mainländer @BlkPillPres @lonelycurry26 @nice_try @Edmund_Kemper @Intellau_Celistic @Rimiru @HamsterCel @Izayacel @shii410
View attachment 642900
:yes: Nice meeting you :feelsokman:

OP buy beer, every kid drinks beer once in a while, it tastes good and has as much alcohol as diluted drinks. Also don't pay much attention to what parents say, they always find some reason to nag.

:yes: Nice meeting you :feelsokman:

OP buy beer, every kid drinks beer once in a while, it tastes good and has as much alcohol as diluted drinks. Also don't pay much attention to what parents say, they always find some reason to nag.
Sometimes i think im Nt / ok looking but im Just delusional. :feelsclown:

And Imagine Being a nigger to spastic to thugmax . ...

Sometimes i think im Nt / ok looking but im Just delusional. :feelsclown:

And Imagine Being a nigger to spastic to thugmax . ...
I feel similar. When I see my cousins from father side selling drugs, even arms, in and out of prison, without a care in the world. While I'm a shut in high inhib loser who never broke the law in my life.

I feel similar. When I see my cousins from father side selling drugs, even arms, in and out of prison, without a care in the world. While I'm a shut in high inhib loser who never broke the law in my life.
At least with a lower conscious / awareness brain you could be lower inhib. But Not with this Shit.

:feelsclown: , i think being Nt or utterly Low inhib is legit to some extend.

At least with a lower conscious / awareness brain you could be lower inhib. But Not with this Shit.

:feelsclown: , i think being Nt or utterly Low inhib is legit to some extend.
It is because they are in more social situations and meet much more girls and make connections, while it won't makes girls to like you on its own it certainly increases the chances running into a girl willing to give you compared to high inhib shutin.

It's like 10€, birthday money n shit

"That much" how much? I barely drank 2 or 3 shots and I diluted it with a fuck ton of diet coke. I drink because the first time (which was also the last time I drank) I realized how it makes me not care about being an incel. It made me feel happy and at ease. Nothing else seems to do that anymore
Enjoy that feeling while it lasts, better off getting into weed, maybe kratom/phenibut.

They are right but they don't know the real reason why people drink. How old are you?

How old are you OP?

Move out then if you can afford it

IMy parents can't even let me drink, they need to ruin that too
How old are you that you still take orders from parents?
Sounds lile you're a fakecel zoomer kid

View attachment 642900
Thanks Brocels, I don't drink beer since it tastes bad but I might buy some Somersby since it tastes decent enough.

Thanks Brocels, I don't drink beer since it tastes bad but I might buy some Somersby since it tastes decent enough.
Beer IS Not About the Taste but the Effect it provides :panties:

View attachment 642900
I don't know why people like to attention whore and ruin any opportunity in the future for themselves.

How do you benefit by showing your face?. You could literally lose opportunities in the future because of this shit.

I swear some of you are self-sabotaging so that you have the excuse to do nothing with your life, this makes no sense at all.

On another note, drug use of any kind is stupid @Chopin

I only recently started drinking and VERY little, at that. But my parents think I'm going to become an alchoholic and immediatley say "You're spending all your money on booze, while we're both working to death":feelsseriously:.
Define "VERY little", people tend to lie to themselves and use vague terminology to support their delusions.

1. How many cans or bottles per day?
2. What is the size in liters or milliliters listed on the container?
3. What is the percentage of alcohol listed on the container?

It's literally my money.
Your parents are getting old and it looks like your life is going nowhere from their perspective. So getting a bad habit that leads to people LDAR is definitely something they don't want, and they are right to restrict you from alcohol.

It's an addictive substance that dulls the mind and strips men of motivation.

A more fun one is "people your age also work" I know like 4 of them that do, fuck off. They're also not incels so they don't really have a reason to drink.
You already sound like an alcohol by rationalizing your habit as "I have a reason to do it" lol. I'd say you have a reason to work on your finances and work towards moving out of your parents house, why don't you think about it that way?.

I can't even cope with being an incel, they just compare me to others and make me feel bad about myself. I'm miserable as it is, leave me alone:fuk:
Do your parents a favor and kill yourself, OR actually start doing the things required to improve your life. Stop looking for escapism, that's all that alcohol is.

I don't know why people like to attention whore and ruin any opportunity in the future for themselves.

How do you benefit by showing your face?. You could literally lose opportunities in the future because of this shit.

I swear some of you are self-sabotaging so that you have the excuse to do nothing with your life, this makes no sense at all.

On another note, drug use of any kind is stupid @Chopin
It's bluepilled thinking lol :feelskek:

My cousins constantly like, "Oh no man I can't show my face I can't approach, people value eye contact they'll think I'm weird" He has eye problems.

This guy mogs me to death.

He's good looking ethnic and I just don't get it :feelskek: Beauty is gender inclusive like I knew he's cute from the time he was born and I know I'm made to..... rot. :feelshaha:

Define "VERY little",
So far, in my whole life, I've drank like 3 alchoholic drinks. All of them have had less than 5% alchohol content
Your parents are getting old and it looks like your life is going nowhere from their perspective. So getting a bad habit that leads to people LDAR is definitely something they don't want, and they are right to restrict you from alcohol.
See above, I'm most likely going to a good college.
I'd say you have a reason to work on your finances and work towards moving out of your parents house, why don't you think about it that way?.
Working on that too, will probably try freelancing since you can only get a real job over here through connections (there's been an employment crisis here for years)

Do your parents a favor and kill yourself, OR actually start doing the things required to improve your life. Stop looking for escapism, that's all that alcohol is.
This is the line where I realized I'm not doing any good to myself talking to you :feelsseriously:
I've been doing that for years. I've been eating healthy, going outside, going to the gym, taking care of my skin, studying (I'm among the best in my class) etc. Doesn't make me happy. Still a manlet. Still get made fun of.
Maybe you should consider the possibility that some of us actually have problems before you act like a dipshit?

This is the line where I realized I'm not doing any good to myself talking to you :feelsseriously:
I hope you see the irony of this line because it should be applied to drinking alcohol too. What good are you doing to yourself by drinking?

All this "it's only 5% alcohol" is nothing but BS excuses, because if you are drinking such a low concentration that it won't even give you a buzz, why the fuck are you even drinking then?

To "feel cool"? :feelskek:

You are definitely one of those guys that goes to college and gets peer pressured into doing stupid shit. Your parents have a right to be worried.

Let me make this simple for you, you're a loser, and a loser who takes on normie habits only ends up fucking himself up, because he gets none of the perks of those habits, but he all of the downsides.
2. You Are "Doing It Wrong"
A lot of you are just doing it to give yourself the cope of feeling more "normie like", deep down you know this, drugs are rarely used in a solitary way by normies, the usual purpose of drugs for normies is SOCIALIZING, even the american indians of the past used drugs that way, they'd all sit in a circle and pass a pipe around, its about "sharing the experience", you are just coping using drugs as an incel, and in a bad way. An incel using drugs is very ironic in a certain sense, because you don't get the point of it, so you end up ONLY experiencing the "addiction aspect" of drug use, using it to fend off depression and "feel good", while normies are using it to "chill" and "hang out" with eachother. In fact drugs are often used to enhance the experience of sex, drugs are totally a normie thing, to deny that is like denying reality, do people use it just for the high yes, but notice a lot of those individuals are DRUG ADDICTS, recreational drug users who are still somewhat healthy and not addicted use drugs SOCIALLY.

Its an extremely sad cope because you are just getting all the "bad aspects" of drug use and you don't even get to enjoy the intended purpose. Its like going to a whore house and paying just for the stds without getting the sex part :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I would never use drugs period, but the only time it ever made sense to me was in a social setting, because then there are actual perks to using it.

If you think I'm being premature, and you "still have a chance to ascend", I'd ask why the hell are you even here yet?. I don't think people should even come to this forum until they've completely accepted that they are an incel and aren't still chasing "ascension". It's like they're trying to "play both sides" and which ever one "pans out" they'll go with it.

View attachment 642900
Based bloatmaxxer

What good are you doing to yourself by drinking?
you are drinking such a low concentration that it won't even give you a buzz
I don't know if it gives me a "buzz" since I haven't had much experience, but I do feel something going on and I stop caring so much. It relaxes me or something. Not sure what it's doing but I feel a lot less anxious and stressed.

I only recently started drinking and VERY little, at that. But my parents think I'm going to become an alchoholic and immediatley say "You're spending all your money on booze, while we're both working to death":feelsseriously:. It's literally my money.
1. Move out from your parents
2.Get a job
3.Drinking isn't good in large amounts

It doesn't matter how good living with your parents is.Maybe your mother washes the dishes,makes you food,does the laundry,you don't pay rent, but the worst thing is that your parents are keeping you a manchild and you embrace your current situation.

View attachment 642900
My Looks didnt Change Kek. Different year Same Spiel " i suppose :feelsclown:

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @Swagpilled @nice_try @Retardinator @dungeondragon @IncelKing ( yea thats me hurr durr )

My Looks didnt Change Kek. Different year Same Spiel " i suppose :feelsclown:

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @Swagpilled @nice_try @Retardinator @dungeondragon @IncelKing ( yea thats me hurr durr )
You gotta vent somehow. I had today couple bottles of Miller, it's great NGL.

I'll see you all later then. All posts will be monologue.

So you finally decided to Drink ? I got a bottle Hugo and some black Beer. Will get Kebab soon

So you finally decided to Drink ? I got a bottle Hugo and some black Beer. Will get Kebab soon
Occasionally, I don't get nauseous from beer and fruit alc gay drinks like I do from stronger stuff, :panties: so I can loosen up a bit my damn anxiety.

Occasionally, I don't get nauseous from beer and fruit alc gay drinks like I do from stronger stuff, :panties: so I can loosen up a bit my damn anxiety.
Vodka Makes me sleepy af , but might Get it again lol . Black Beer does the Trick in some quantity. Mixing It with wine IS Just a bonus layer

@Chopin Yo how do I get access to alcohol underaged? How did you get it?