Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mom's stacy caregiver walked past me as I was asking her a question! Super ruthless and disrespectful!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
She has been disrespectful towards me for quite a while now (link to past post on this below), but even I didn't expect her to walk past me without making the slightest bit of eye contact. Her mother in law was admitted to the hospital for surgery so I was just trying to be nice and kind to her, but this was what I got from her. :fuk::fuk:

I've tolerated this long enough, and I'm thinking of confronting her about this kind of behavior. Makes me want to beat the shit out of her, but I'm just too tired of all this shit. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

do something about it like make it look like an accident.

She has been disrespectful towards me for quite a while now (link to past post on this below), but even I didn't expect her to walk past me without making the slightest bit of eye contact. Her mother in law was admitted to the hospital for surgery so I was just trying to be nice and kind to her, but this was what I got from her. :fuk::fuk:

I've tolerated this long enough, and I'm thinking of confronting her about this kind of behavior. Makes me want to beat the shit out of her, but I'm just too tired of all this shit. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

send creepshots