Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My mom's stacy caregiver gives me dirty looks

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
My mom's stacy caregiver me dirty looks of annoyance whenever I go to see my mom.

How does she look like?

She has sharp features and a very good maxilla. Her face is beautiful. Her frame is thin but wide.
Rrrrrrro-bust, I wanna krempi her

Make a move on her. You have nothing to lose anyways.

pimp slap her. i’d never let an inferior flash me a bad look.

Typical for foids not being able to keep it to themselves.

Sounds like a Stacy. STACIES are good for producing fit offspring

"Women don't hate ugly guys, its just your imagination bro. You're just paranoid!"

Curry stacies :ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:

raper her ( in minecraft)

My mom's stacy caregiver me dirty looks of annoyance whenever I go to see my mom.
If you're serious, make a complaint.

RECORD IT TOO

Nah, women have a lot of power now in curryland. One complaint of sexual harassments to the police and I'll be locked up without proof.
Just treat her well cause she’s looking after your mom I guess.

Nah, women have a lot of power now in curryland. One complaint of sexual harassments to the police and I'll be locked up without proof.

Indian jail is really shit from what I heard, with terrible living conditions, you wouldn’t last long thERe

Indian jail is really shit from what I heard, with terrible living conditions, you wouldn’t last long thERe
India also has a mob justice problem. Some innocent men have been lynched over bs accusations (eating cow, fake rape etc.).