Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mom's curry stacy caregiver is super disrespectful to me.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
1. Doesn't make eye contact when I talk to her.
2. Answers in short one liners.
3. Gets visibly irritated at times with dirty looks when I come to see my mom. Tells me to leave.
4. Whenever I go to visit my mom in her room, she immediately leaves as if she can't tolerate my presence.

Makes me want to rip her head off for all this disrespect. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Call her out bruh

you know what to do brocel :society:

Offer her some curry.

Call her out bruh
Nah I don't want to make a scene. I caused a huge ruckus with one such maid who was also disrespectful like this. She too was attractive and had a huge resting bitch face. I've since matured and don't want to lose control of myself.

The not making eye contact and tone of voice might be cultural, but the rest of that, yikes

The not making eye contact and tone of voice might be cultural, but the rest of that, yikes
Now OP knows how what i experience with my family and in public.

3. Gets visibly irritated at times with dirty looks when I come to see my mom. Tells me to leave.
4. Whenever I go to visit my mom in her room, she immediately leaves as if she can't tolerate my presence.

Makes me want to rip her head off for all this disrespect. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
fucking confront the whore. Dont take that disrepect

Don’t ever talk to or look at her and make it very clear you don’t like her either. Maybe also do subtle things to annoy her like making messes she has to clean up or farting loudly in her presence

Don’t ever talk to or look at her and make it very clear you don’t like her either. Maybe also do subtle things to annoy her like making messes she has to clean up or farting loudly in her presence
Yeah I'll do these. Thanks.

Shit, when I went to India back in 2013 I was fapping in one of my uncle's bedrooms under the sheets. The maid came in to clean and I even looked at her and kind of smiled, she knew what I was doing, looked scared, uncomfortable and maybe disgusted. She instantly got out of there I don't remember whether she even finished cleaning or not. If I was chad she'd have smiled back, showed interest and offered to lend a helping hand. But because I was ugly, she wanted nothing to do with me. I don't remember seeing her after that, I didn't think much of it, but it was really a sign women were repulsed by me.

If I was chad she'd have smiled back, showed interest and offered to lend a helping hand. But because I was ugly, she wanted nothing to do with me. I don't remember seeing her after that, I didn't think much of it, but it was really a sign women were repulsed by me.
Absolutely brutal.

She likes you, she’s just testing your masculinity to see if you are good for breeding :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

Uhmm inkler women don't hate ugly men, its all in your imagination!!

curry stacy lmao pretty sure those are mutually exclusive. Treat the street shitter like garbage as much as possible without making a scene or breaking a law biggest dick move in a situation I can think of is if colleagues are involved on any level make a point to defer to everyone who is not her right in front of her.

"Curry Stacy" damn bro you're lucky to even be in the same room with her :feelsohh: :giga::shock:

Shit, when I went to India back in 2013 I was fapping in one of my uncle's bedrooms under the sheets. The maid came in to clean and I even looked at her and kind of smiled, she knew what I was doing, looked scared, uncomfortable and maybe disgusted. She instantly got out of there I don't remember whether she even finished cleaning or not. If I was chad she'd have smiled back, showed interest and offered to lend a helping hand. But because I was ugly, she wanted nothing to do with me. I don't remember seeing her after that, I didn't think much of it, but it was really a sign women were repulsed by me.
Based.

Right now she just closed the door in my face. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Getting tired of this foid's disrespect. I dunno what I've done to set her off so much. Fucking cunt!

Rape your mommy

Manlet trait.