Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My favorite theory. The Karma theory.

• Thread starter FutureHallOfHanger
  • Start date
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 21h 20m
Because 85%+ of the worlds population is actually STUPID. Humans believe in cool copes like spirituality and karma ect. it evolves into different forms over the years but i love the theory that if you do good, good things will happen to you, if you are a respectable person, good things will happen to you, JUST BE VALUABLE INCEL!

Bruh, first of all. if no one is around to see your good deeds, it doesn't MATTER. 2ndly because of the halo effect. if you make videos of you rescuing kittens on tiktok, vs a chad with a tiktok, who are people going to watch????

This is why the halo effect is so BRUTAL.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
144d 8h 26m
Good deeds matter for those who are saved and bound to get rewards for them in heaven.

If you're not saved, your sin vastly outweights your good deeds and you're going to hell to pay for it.

But having good deeds as a lost person can be a good sign, that they're getting closer to salvation through accepting Christ.

OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
123d 50m
beliefs has nothing to do with stupidity.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
200d 16h 8m
OwlGod said:
beliefs has nothing to do with stupidity.
True, smart people can hold many stupid beliefs

Viskallide

Viskallide

Recruit
★★
3d 10h 36m
:feelsgah:Just have a good personality, hehe. you inkwels got it the wrong way. :feelsclown:If your personality is good the halo effect will make your looks good to.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 6h 0m
FutureHallOfHanger said:
Because 85%+ of the worlds population is actually STUPID. Humans believe in cool copes like spirituality and karma ect. it evolves into different forms over the years but i love the theory that if you do good, good things will happen to you, if you are a respectable person, good things will happen to you, JUST BE VALUABLE INCEL!

Bruh, first of all. if no one is around to see your good deeds, it doesn't MATTER. 2ndly because of the halo effect. if you make videos of you rescuing kittens on tiktok, vs a chad with a tiktok, who are people going to watch????

This is why the halo effect is so BRUTAL.
I actually saved a few animal lives and humans irl, no one cared, but I did them cuz I wasn’t evil and I value life

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 21h 20m
Mentally lost cel said:
I actually saved a few animal lives and humans irl, no one cared, but I did them cuz I wasn’t evil and I value life
you value life but they don't value yours, how many people do you think would leave you behind

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
★★★★★
19d 6h 27m
'Karma' as defined by the archaic Sanskrit speaking sages translates roughly to the western term 'Causation', its meaning wasn't twisted however it inspired the idea of a moral action implicating a cause for an effect that reciprocates that moral action.

Thus the good is of itself inherently good and the bad inherently bad, 'Karma' only suggests a self-evident nature to a neumonen or phenomenon. It is the in-it-of-its-being of being. The particular cause and multiplicity of effects.

Karma, as it objectively stands, represents the idea of eternity in things by pre-determinantion of their nature. Moral irrelvancies that depend upon a personalized subjective intepretation of moral actuality only, and thus effectively, acts to benefit the subject, thus 'Karma' as a Meta-Ethical rather than Metaphysical construct is concretely incorrect.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 6h 0m
FutureHallOfHanger said:
you value life but they don't value yours, how many people do you think would leave you behind
Everyone

Pomf90

Pomf90

No one cares
10h 55m
We shall go to heaven with wifu and be embraced by god.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8