Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My favorite theory. The Karma theory.

• Thread starter FutureHallOfHanger
  • Start date
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
Because 85%+ of the worlds population is actually STUPID. Humans believe in cool copes like spirituality and karma ect. it evolves into different forms over the years but i love the theory that if you do good, good things will happen to you, if you are a respectable person, good things will happen to you, JUST BE VALUABLE INCEL!

Bruh, first of all. if no one is around to see your good deeds, it doesn't MATTER. 2ndly because of the halo effect. if you make videos of you rescuing kittens on tiktok, vs a chad with a tiktok, who are people going to watch????

This is why the halo effect is so BRUTAL.

Good deeds matter for those who are saved and bound to get rewards for them in heaven.

If you're not saved, your sin vastly outweights your good deeds and you're going to hell to pay for it.

But having good deeds as a lost person can be a good sign, that they're getting closer to salvation through accepting Christ.

beliefs has nothing to do with stupidity.

:feelsgah:Just have a good personality, hehe. you inkwels got it the wrong way. :feelsclown:If your personality is good the halo effect will make your looks good to.

Because 85%+ of the worlds population is actually STUPID. Humans believe in cool copes like spirituality and karma ect. it evolves into different forms over the years but i love the theory that if you do good, good things will happen to you, if you are a respectable person, good things will happen to you, JUST BE VALUABLE INCEL!

Bruh, first of all. if no one is around to see your good deeds, it doesn't MATTER. 2ndly because of the halo effect. if you make videos of you rescuing kittens on tiktok, vs a chad with a tiktok, who are people going to watch????

This is why the halo effect is so BRUTAL.
I actually saved a few animal lives and humans irl, no one cared, but I did them cuz I wasn’t evil and I value life

I actually saved a few animal lives and humans irl, no one cared, but I did them cuz I wasn’t evil and I value life
you value life but they don't value yours, how many people do you think would leave you behind

We shall go to heaven with wifu and be embraced by god.