Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting More brainfog failure

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Reading comprehension, not being able to remember certain details or misinterpreting things written down or text on a screen, spelling or word mistakes. Having regular sex would allow me to concentrate better as I would feel satisfied and be able to focus on the task at hand.

So could HBOT potentially not a doc so do own research and it stands for hyperbaric oxygen therapy basically sitting in a preasurized oxygen tank did wonders for my brain injury

if i had regular sex my IQ will probably double 3 or 4 times

Pre HBOT   Post HBOT

Reading comprehension, not being able to remember certain details or misinterpreting things written down or text on a screen, spelling or word mistakes. Having regular sex would allow me to concentrate better as I would feel satisfied and be able to focus on the task at hand.

So could HBOT potentially not a doc so do own research and it stands for hyperbaric oxygen therapy basically sitting in a preasurized oxygen tank did wonders for my brain injury
How did you injure your brain?
if i had regular sex my IQ will probably double 3 or 4 times
:yes: And you wouldn't be devoting a portion of your brain's processing power to inceldom and wanting to know what sex is like.
Thank fuck for google chrome's spelling and grammar checker.

How did you injure your brain?
Cultural enrichment why cant i fix it with my own money vaginal menace which welcomes in said cultural enrichment. Id say my KHHV status is about 5% of my hatred of toilets at this point.

So true. Chad is getting better grades than you and his success is snowballing while u rot