Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Monogamous relationships do not exist for sub-Chads anymore

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwAZXDKIMj8

> 23yo guy
> Cheated on by his ex who later said poly or nothing.
> Other girls do not want anything more than casual and especially not another BF (brutal first love pill).

And this guy is probably more attractive than all of us except fakecels.

It's over

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/i9vf68/are_poly_relationships_really_common_now/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

yeah something like that idfk

this is what sub8 actually always was about

Chads have soft harems.

Everyone else (male) is either an incel or part of a 1-way open relationship.

And can you blame them? Why would chad commit and why would a foid shackle herself to a normie when she has chads on demand?

Yea foids like to keep their options open to find a better looking guy

Chads have soft harems.

Everyone else (male) is either an incel or part of a 1-way open relationship.

And can you blame them? Why would chad commit and why would a foid shackle herself to a normie when she has chads on demand?
Tbh

> Other girls do not want anything more than casual and especially not another BF

Should be obvious to any Blackpilled dude with half a brain. WHY would a woman settle for an average dude with 20% body fat when she has MILLIONS of BETTER LOOKING options on the palm of her hands with apps like Tinder and most women live on their own anyways and don't depend on men anymore. Women need an average looking man like a fish needs a bicycle.

Very sick and depressing shit

Show this to ITfags who say - "Most women look for LTR" :soy: :soy:
"You have a hard time finding women to hook up because most women don't like casual sex." :soy::soy:

JFL. How delusional can someone be. Whores have destroyed the sanctity of this world. This cucked world is beyond salvation.

Should be obvious to any Blackpilled dude with half a brain. WHY would a woman settle for an average dude with 20% body fat when she has MILLIONS of BETTER LOOKING options on the palm of her hands with apps like Tinder and most women live on their own anyways and don't depend on men anymore. Women need an average looking man like a fish needs a bicycle.

Tbh

women learnt pretty fucking quick that there is always better fish out there.Women only want to settle down when they get old and understand that the boat aint going to continue moving down the river and the only "new" they will experience is merely the re-experience of experiences which they have already experienced.just constant repetition.

in another words,it's over.

True.
Sub8 = Chad's leftovers
Sub6 = nothing
I would say 6-6.5 have to jestermaxx,statusmaxx,careermaxx etc to have a chance at a roastie/single mum. 6.5 -7 also but to a lesser extent.

brutal foids will keep a betabux for emotional and financial support while fucking Chads using this poly bullshit

Women only want to settle down when they get old

Women go for what they can't have in their 20s and go for what they don't want in their late 30s and 40s

Show this to ITfags who say - "Most women look for LTR" :soy: :soy:
"You have a hard time finding women to hook up because most women don't like casual sex." :soy::soy:

JFL. How delusional can someone be. Whores have destroyed the sanctity of this world. This cucked world is beyond salvation.
But they always say "people look for casual things online. Go outside brooo."

I was thinking about that last week,the amount of bluepilled guys that i see on internet talking about how they are waiting for the "love of their lives" without knowing that only chads get exclusive relationships always makes me Sad but also makes me laugh JFL.

I know it's over for me but It feels good to know it's over for lots and lots of men aswell.

It's Just logic,If i could fuck stacies on a daily basis i would never want anything with beckies,at the same way that girls with the possibility of being passed around by chads for 10-15 years until they hit their 30s are NEVER going to settle for a normie.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back