Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel HAPPENING: FEMALE DRAFT ANNOUNCED IN DENMARK FOR 2026

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

I believe in the age of consent
-

View: https://youtu.be/rKzRIp88Wsk?feature=shared

The third country to do so after Norway and Sweden, beginning in 2026!

As of now, ten countries conscript both men and women, of which only Norway (since 2013) and Sweden (since 2011 in legislation, since 2018 in practice) conscript both sexes on the same formal conditions.[1] Norway was also the first NATO country to introduce obligatory military service for women as an act of gender equality.[20][21] Other countries conscript women into their armed forces, but with some difference in e.g. service exemptions and length of service; these countries include Israel (where women are about 40% of conscripts drafted every year[22]), Myanmar, Eritrea, Libya, Malaysia, North Korea, Peru and Tunisia.[23]

Indeed, frens, this is TRUE gender equality!

More details:

Women in Denmark are to be conscripted for military service for the first time under a proposed armed forces overhaul that comes amid Europe’s worsening relations with Russia and the war in Ukraine.“We do not rearm because we want war. We are rearming because we want to avoid it,” said the prime minister, Mette Frederiksen.The government, she said, wanted “full equality between the sexes” and to extend the length of military service from four to 11 months.Under plans for its 2024-2033 defence settlement, 5,000 conscripts, both male and female, will be called up each year from 2026.About 4,700 people did military service last year, women only on a voluntary basis, and usually for four months.

The plans have yet to be made law, with negotiations set to take place between parties in the coming weeks, but in June last year a broad majority in the Folketinget – the Danish parliament – agreed with a defence settlement specifying greater equality in conscription.The defence department said its armed forces needed a “historic strengthening” that required a rethink of the conscription model amid growing concerns over Europe’s defence capabilities in the face of Russian aggression.Denmark’s defence minister, Troels Lund Poulsen, said: “Unfortunately, the security policy situation in Europe has become more and more serious, and we have to take that into account when we look at future defence. A more robust conscription, including full gender equality, must contribute to the armed forces’ task resolution, national mobilisation and to manning our armed forces.”

He added: “It is absolutely crucial that we get a more robust conscription in Denmark when we have to build up the Danish defence. Therefore, a broader basis for recruiting that includes all genders is needed.”Under the new 11-month conscription model, announced on Wednesday, conscripts will be given five months of basic training before spending six months in operational service across the army, air force and navy, during which they will also have training.At the moment, all physically fit men over the age of 18 in Denmark, which has a population of just under 6 million, can be called up for military service. Because enough men do so voluntarily, there is a lottery system that means not all of them have to serve.In 1998, women were permitted for the first time to serve military service on a voluntary basis.

Flemming Lentfer, the chief of defence, said conscription expansion was a “necessary foundation” for strengthening Denmark’s armed forces’ combat power.“In the armed forces, we support all initiatives that can expand our recruitment base and increase diversity. Here, a higher degree of equality between the sexes is both necessary and desirable,” he said.

Discussion:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1ceeusp/compulsory_military_service_for_women_announcedin/?share_id=9LEWceMaRjswz-d2VrPlU&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1&rdt=39669

Last edited:
Theyll probably just sit in the office

Send all of them to fight Russia in the muddy trenches of Ukraine. :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:

The problem is like we've seen in Ukraine and the UK/America the women don't
serve on the frontlines its usually the backlines making tea, or in Ukraine when
they take selfies while wearing clean uniform.

Our armies should consist of 50% men and 50% women for equality.

Most females have higher kill counts than entire army units. The average female has a kill count higher than most serial killers, mass shooters, concentration camp wardens, death squads, dictators, war criminals, drug cartels, and terrorists.

Some female out there has undone Timothy McVeigh in her death count. Hell, most have undone Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Edmund Kemper.

If abortion was factored in as murder, the murderer with the highest death toll wouldn't be some deranged psychopathic serial killer, it would be an average Western female living in the suburbs.

@wereq @ItsovERfucks @Puppeter

Its about damn time

The problem is like we've seen in Ukraine and the UK/America the women don't
serve on the frontlines its usually the backlines making tea, or in Ukraine when
they take selfies while wearing clean uniform.

Our armies should consist of 50% men and 50% women for equality.
Exactly. They’d be there to advertise, not fight.

can't wait for job quotas for 50/50 generals and marshals.
WTF SUIFUEL.

Most females have higher kill counts than entire army units. The average female has a kill count higher than most serial killers, mass shooters, concentration camp wardens, death squads, dictators, war criminals, drug cartels, and terrorists.

Some female out there has undone Timothy McVeigh in her death count. Hell, most have undone Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Edmund Kemper.

If abortion was factored in as murder, the murderer with the highest death toll wouldn't be some deranged psychopathic serial killer, it would be an average Western female living in the suburbs.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

They're not going to war, this is another politically correct gesture intended to bolster liberal sentimentality and increase morale. If anything, this will give girls an experience they otherwise would miss out on. They live in Denmark for Christ's sake, what do you all think it's like to serve in the military of one of the wealthiest and most democratic countries in the world? They'll be swiping right while on guard detail. Fuck off.

More details:

Discussion:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1ceeusp/compulsory_military_service_for_women_announcedin/?share_id=9LEWceMaRjswz-d2VrPlU&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1&rdt=39669

Theyll probably just sit in the office
Just like IDF bitches.The men as usual has to do all the fighting while females will shake their asses on tiktok.Probably a few will serve as combat medics thats it

:bigbrain::bigbrain:

I can't be drafted but foids can now. Maybe feminism isnt that bad

Just like IDF bitches.The men as usual has to do all the fighting while females will shake their asses on tiktok.Probably a few will serve as combat medics thats it
But they will take the same credit as men jfl. That's why i don't agree with guys that laugh at this and see it as some kind of poetic justice, because it's gynocracy that's getting the last laugh. You're not winning by letting women wear the uniform.

Btw even if they were fighting same as men, so what ? It's still usurping nonetheless, the only thing that foids do since muh liberation, invading male spaces and desacralizing them by their presence be it symbolically or for the "esprit de corps". Just look at army thots, how they whore themselves on IG, like everything revolves around their asses. A total mockery of what that institution was traditionnaly, with the stoicism and the deep deference/ solemnity more akin to the male sex when not degenerate and weak like today.

It's interesting to note that some stuff like flight attendants jobs or even being a chearleader used to be more manly than feminine back in the day but the men couldn't compete on a superficial level and gtfo slowly until being largely outnumbered or non existent, pretty much a metaphor for today's society.

If i was a young chap nowadays i wouldn't even want to go to the army because of how it got desacralized.

Finally someone in the mil to rape for "sensitive" information!

That's Akbar!

Btw even if they were fighting same as men, so what ? It's still usurping nonetheless, the only thing that foids do since muh liberation, invading male spaces and desacralizing them by their presence be it symbolically or for the "esprit de corps". Just look at army thots, how they whore themselves on IG, like everything revolves around their asses. A total mockery of what that institution was traditionnaly, with the stoicism and the deep deference/ solemnity more akin to the male sex when not degenerate and weak like today.

It's interesting to note that some stuff like flight attendants jobs or even being a chearleader used to be more manly than feminine back in the day but the men couldn't compete on a superficial level and gtfo slowly until being largely outnumbered or non existent, pretty much a metaphor for today's society.

If i was a young chap nowadays i wouldn't even want to go to the army because of how it got desacralized.
Oh and i forgot look at all the scandals in police institutions all around the western world. Very regularly you get these stories of foid police officers or prison wards fucking with thugs :feelskek: it happens so often i's a meme at this point and you can bet your ass what gets revealed in the media is only the tip of the iceberg.

who'd win 10 female soldiers or 5 male soldiers

They're not going to war, this is another politically correct gesture intended to bolster liberal sentimentality and increase morale. If anything, this will give girls an experience they otherwise would miss out on. They live in Denmark for Christ's sake, what do you all think it's like to serve in the military of one of the wealthiest and most democratic countries in the world? They'll be swiping right while on guard detail. Fuck off.

Too little too late for equality tbh.

Based Scandinavians

Great news for gender equality :dab:

Gonna pin this

some stuff like flight attendants jobs or even being a chearleader used to be more manly than feminine back in the day
When the fuck was cheerleading considered masculine :feelskek: :feelskek:

more cannon fodder

they get the sitting job and the movers and packers job

Why all of you happy? You really believe they will serve in the same conditions as men? Just look at U.S, women there barely do anything, or Israel

More details:

Discussion:

How to genocide whites even more fast

But they will take the same credit as men jfl. That's why i don't agree with guys that laugh at this and see it as some kind of poetic justice, because it's gynocracy that's getting the last laugh. You're not winning by letting women wear the uniform.
Who cares?

That's the question I'm asking you, who cares?

Even if they earn the same credit without doing absolutely nothing significant in the circumstances, the true statistics and data about any Being will continue to exist as a historical fact, inconsistency only exists until a certain time, which is when consistency appears and is demonstrated in practice.

Fuck, if women are called then the beta celebrates, I want this liberalism to go to shit along with the sense of order that you think exists, especially in the contemporary world (lol). If you want to die in the countryside, the problem is yours, if your "spirit" desires that anguish in the form of "honour", to be a single dying idiot protecting people who barely know about your existence, and if they knew you just another vagabond about the collective.

Let the foid be raped by the generals, after all, that's what they are, in the end, they're women. In the end, it's over.

lol the men will be on the frontlines the whores sweeping floors making food and behind a fucking desk

When the fuck was cheerleading considered masculine :feelskek: :feelskek:

Who cares?

That's the question I'm asking you, who cares?

Even if they earn the same credit without doing absolutely nothing significant in the circumstances, the true statistics and data about any Being will continue to exist as a historical fact, inconsistency only exists until a certain time, which is when consistency appears and is demonstrated in practice.

Fuck, if women are called then the beta celebrates, I want this liberalism to go to shit along with the sense of order that you think exists, especially in the contemporary world (lol). If you want to die in the countryside, the problem is yours, if your "spirit" desires that anguish in the form of "honour", to be a single dying idiot protecting people who barely know about your existence, and if they knew you just another vagabond about the collective.

Let the foid be raped by the generals, after all, that's what they are, in the end, they're women. In the end, it's over.
The only thing that makes sense to me in this is your cynical point of view of humanity in general, stop writing brainfarts. Yeah i wouldn't want the risk to die in a war neither in a "contemporary" world because of what that word alone implies, but i already hinted at that. But let's say as a roman legionary or something, that could be based maybe

Still won't serve. Conscription is male slavery. I refuse to fight jewish wars.

lol the men will be on the frontlines the whores sweeping floors making food and behind a fucking desk
If women do make it to the frontlines (with how woke the west is it’s a matter of when not if) I’m joining the axis. I can’t wait to shoot a female soldier and having the simps protect her so we can lay down machine gun fire on their faggot asses lol.

they're all gonna get raped

Yes because foids are just as physically able as men are and will be very useful in a fight, sure

Yes because foids are just as physically able as men are and will be very useful in a fight, sure
???

Are you advocating that only men get drafted to the army?

No, war is useless, i'm just pointing out how ridiculous the idea of a female army actually is
I need to see scores of female soldiers get mowed down by machine gun fire before I leave this world.

Good.

Low IQ feminists didn’t realise that equal rights comes with equal responsibility (for TRUE EQUALITY to be achieved).

only happening when they at front line tbh, if they replace backline then its only pushing men to frontline more if anything, so this might just make it worse instead

This is not gonna be of any use, theyll just have cushy backline jobs and still claim theyre so brave while the men get torn apart on the front

Just like in Isr3al most females are there to have sex with commenders/ officers lololol.

This world a big scam.