Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Misogy Wiki and their opinions on certain .co users

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Imagine knowing this well some shitposters on an obscure forum and larping as a non incel lmao

first time i experience racism :cryfeels: they didn't include me because i am grey

What's misogywiki? Do one about me pls if you haven't already whoever you are

The articles seem less biased than I would have imagined.

it's the wiki for nathan larson's website
Oh. I got banned from drankwiki. Sucks, I thought building rapport with pedophiles might have saved me from inceldom. Alas, it is what it is.

fuck I thought I was featured there.seems like it was made by someone from *********

Last edited:
STOP HARASSING @LastGerman SERIOUSLY

just how much can you take in such a short period of time :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Dammit, I wish they wrote a page about me.

LastGerman is a German incel on Incels.co and looksmax.org who cannot drive

I'm dead. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@LastGerman its so over for you. You're being humiliated.

Can't access and read the articles right now tbh.

Imagine knowing this well some shitposters on an obscure forum and larping as a non incel lmao
And they accuse US of having no life? :feelskek: :waitwhat:

Tfw when I don't have an entry there. Please notice me senpai @Napoleon de Geso

Since I am not on this Wikipedia, that means I am not a misogynist. Having said that, women are degenerate whores.

What a bluepilled article. It seems like an IT infiltrator wrote it. Someone should rewrite it.
Wtf, I thought misogynywiki was all written by DeGeso but I doubt that bluepilled garbage of an article was written by him.

I edit both wikis and post on both sites. Perhaps some drama will eventually stop this but I probably don't engage enough with either community to fall into it easily unless I'm in the move to.

What exactly is the Larson drama and so forth?

Was it you :feelswhat: ?
no lmao

it was probably mr 11cm
I edit both wikis and post on both sites. Perhaps some drama will eventually stop this but I probably don't engage enough with either community to fall into it easily unless I'm in the move to.

What exactly is the Larson drama and so forth?
what the fuck, you're behind this?

Its funny how they write about th users here as it we are specimens to study.

Most of the users here are postmaxers, and they are making a study about them. Lolz.

65EAB2C1 D642 4AF1 96E1 56F10F06C4EA

Under "Things self-described incels get wrong" there is an interesting bit about how it is incorrect for a lot of incels to assume

That there weren't tons of incels before the sexual revolution (there were) (up to 75% of men in their 20s in the 19th century in the West)

Last edited:
20200803 071624

An essential information the world needs to know in order to defeat misoginy

Attachments

• 20200803_071624.jpg
    20200803_071624.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 6
Truecel trait: virgin but not incels don't make wiki articles about you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back