Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Miscegenation needs be criminalized

Agree?

• Yes

• No

• undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Legit retarded that they got repealed. Now hundreds of thousands of mutts, hapas ERs are being born. Ethnic men especially ricecels are getting race cucked by whites. bringing back miscegenation would ethnic men alot.

I agree. Race mixing creates genetic abominations.

As a mongrel I agree

Yes, this creates incels af, mixed countries are the proof of it

Yet you shill for the very same people that legalized miscegenation.
Again, I didn't say they're innocent, but I don't irrationally hate them, nor do I use them as scapegoat for all of my problems. Foids, Westerners, and liberals are also responsible for the status quo. Plus, we, as Westerners, have played a role in normalizing this shit. Hell, even Arabs are now racemixing. Sure, the Jews might have stated this shit but I am not going to irrationally hate people based on their race (or based on the actions of a few). That's some foid shit.

As a mongrel I agree
Im a mongrel as well. What type of mutt are you? I’m half white half hispanic. I’m pretty sure that my mutt genetics basically heavily contributed to me being an incel. Fuck race mixers ngl
Yes, this creates incels af, mixed countries are the proof of it
I agree. Race mixing creates genetic abominations.
This.
Yet you shill for the very same people that legalized miscegenation.

FTFY
The Jews love miscegenation. Look up the Kalergi Plan. I’m a living product of the Kalergi Plan. Fuck Race Mixing and fuck those who partake in such a vile action.
It's like society wants to create more incels.
Miscegenation is guaranteed to create incels. A mixed race couple is an incel-making machine.

Last edited:
Im a mongrel as well. What type of mutt are you? I’m half white half hispanic. I’m pretty sure that my mutt genetics basically heavily contributed to me being an incel. Fuck race mixers ngl
Same