Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being born a shitskin=Automatic Inceldom

:feelskek:
Don’t put sands in the same category as curries Jfl sands usually are white passing like @Made in Heaven

It’s officially over for curries and brown looking ethnics yes we know

The more white you are, the easier and better your prospects are in self actualising
Sands range from looking white, arab, or indian, but they overall still mog blacks, asians, and indians
99% of sand look like deathnic shitskins. Just type in protest and any sand country into google images to see what we look like. Sands like to delude ourselves into thinking most of us are white passing. Even the ones with lighter skin still look ethnic.
Sands are still 2nd most attractive after whites
Screenshot 20240424 092532 TikTok

Yeah many greeks also look ethnic. They are all classed as wogs down there.
@DarkStarDown he is insulting your people
Scandinavia is filled with Syrians and they do worse than every race there including rice and niggers.
JFL where is this cope coming from?

Sands are the second lowest SMV race barely above curry (backed up by studies).
No genuine study confirms this. If anything, it's the opposite. Arabs look closest to europeans, ergo, arabs would look 2nd best

Sands range from looking white, arab, or indian, but they overall still mog blacks, asians, and indians
This is delusional. Sands are the second lowest SMV race. Blacks and asians mog sand hard.
Women don't think so and only their opinion matters. No one places sand as number 2. Blacks are number 2. Black men in Europe have more success than sand despite being vastly outnumbered by sand.

JFL where is this cope coming from?
You are legitimately insane if you think Arabs do well in Scandinavia. They are truecels and have to resort to rape to lose their virginity. High SMV races don't have high rape rates.
No genuine study confirms this.
There is a study called "patterns of racial exclusion" which shows women exclude 95% of middle easterners. That was the second lowest score other than Indians at 96%. There are many other studies too but I don't have them on me. Middle Easterners are consistently at the bottom. In all western countries BMWF is more common than Middle Eastern male white female even in Europe where middle easterners vastly outnumber blacks.

Why not try to find an non-white woman?

:feelskek:

Also, I saw a family of sands recently, and the foids all were fair skinned & some even had green/blue eyes: However, they all had features I would discern as "MENA"

Their dad & father, however, looked as stereotypically Arab as you can get.
View attachment 1144503

@DarkStarDown he is insulting your people
Not Greek, North Italian but ofc I will defend other Med(and Slavic) brothers.

I had a friend on Discord(former user here) who was half-Sicilian & half-Greek; he had green eyes & brown hair & could pass as French or North Italian imo. However, he explained to me that White Australians, especially the WASP types, have an extremely Anglocentric & view of what constitutes as "White"

It wouldn't surprise me if even to some degree, the Irish are still treated as somewhat "lower-tier Whites" there.

Greeks are mostly genetically European, which aligns with racial realism.

Also, this is the most common/average Pheno in Greece apparently:

pontidm.jpg

Dark hair & eyes, as well as a dark complexion, but the facial shape/features are what I would still discern as being "European" & distinct from many MENA phenos(Arabid, Orientalid, Armenoid, etc).

I've seen pictures online of quite a few Greeks who do have lighter hair & eyes, which when combined with the skin-tone makes them actually look much better imo: I'll let @LesscoBlob handle this though, since he is an actual Greek.

Last edited:
Also, I saw a family of sands recently, and the foids all were fair skinned & some even had green/blue eyes: However, they all had features I would discern as "MENA"

Yes. I can sometimes tell when someone is just a white arab, but sometimes I struggle. I saw some guy at my mosque with ice blue eyes and chestnut brown hair, but he still had very arab looking face. It's usually the lip size, eyebrows and nose shaoe that are easiest to pick out differences

But that's because we are racepilled so we pick up on subtle differences. Average normie sees a white arab and will usually just class them as white in their head

This is delusional. Sands are the second lowest SMV race. Blacks and asians mog sand hard.
Sands look closest to europeans ergo they are 2nd. Not that deep

Asians don't even mog light brown indians, yet you think those gooks stand a chance against far more robust, taller, and whiter arabs?
Women don't think so and only their opinion matters.
source: trust me bro
No one places sand as number 2. Blacks are number 2. Black men in Europe have more success than sand despite being vastly outnumbered by sand.
You are legitimately insane if you think Arabs do well in Scandinavia.
they do.

Screenshot 20240423 194241 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240423 194227 Samsung Internet

They are truecels and have to resort to rape to lose their virginity.
Source: trust me bro
High SMV races don't have high rape rates.
niggers are still the biggest rapists around, who are you kidding?

There is a study called "patterns of racial exclusion" which shows women exclude 95% of middle easterners. That was the second lowest score other than Indians at 96%
americans dont count because they dont know the difference between what an arab vs indian look like
There are many other studies too but I don't have them on me.
color me surprised
Middle Easterners are consistently at the bottom.
In all western countries BMWF is more common than Middle Eastern male white female
this only applies to america bevaude blacks are 15% of the population wheras arabs are like 2%
even in Europe where middle easterners vastly outnumber blacks.
In europe, arabs get pussy far easier and more than Blacks. There was a frenchcel on here who even admitted this. Even fucking pakis get pussy easier, yet you somehow think syrians or turks don't do better than niggers?

Yes. I can sometimes tell when someone is just a white arab, but sometimes I struggle. I saw some guy at my mosque with ice blue eyes and chestnut brown hair, but he still had very arab looking face. It's usually the lip size, eyebrows and nose shaoe that are easiest to pick out differences
Correct. :yes:
But that's because we are racepilled so we pick up on subtle differences. Average normie sees a white arab and will usually just class them as white in their head
Normies in Shitmerica are some of the most retarded by far: Genuinely, I question the intelligence of many people here.

In fact, part of that whole "diet pill" thread I want to do, will discuss how it's impacted IQ here.

That's because some of these "Sands" are mixed with European Crusader Gigachads and slavewomen. True ACTUAL Arabs are people who live in the Southern Arabian Peninsula until Saudi Arabia and they look more like South Asians than Europeans (they still look better, but they're not white at all).
Not Greek, North Italian but ofc I will defend other Med(and Slavic) brothers.

I had a friend on Discord(former user here) who was half-Sicilian & half-Greek; he had green eyes & brown hair & could pass as French or North Italian imo. However, he explained to me that White Australians, especially the WASP types, have an extremely Anglocentric & view of what constitutes as "White"

It wouldn't surprise me if even to some degree, the Irish are still treated as somewhat "lower-tier Whites" there.

Greeks are mostly genetically European, which aligns with racial realism.

Also, this is the most common/average Pheno in Greece apparently:

pontidm.jpg

Pontid
Dark hair & eyes, as well as a dark complexion, but the facial shape/features are what I would still discern as being "European" & distinct from many MENA phenos(Arabid, Orientalid, Armenoid, etc).

I've seen pictures online of quite a few Greeks who do have lighter hair & eyes, which when combined with the skin-tone makes them actually look much better imo: I'll let @
LesscoBlob
@LesscoBlob handle this though, since he is an actual Greek.
WASP Australians are as retarded as the WASPs in the US. The reason historically ethnic groups who look white weren't considered white in muh Australia (same case with America) is because they were Catholic. Being white in those countries also meant being specifically Protestant Christian, and considering the fact that being white is about race, not religion or subgroup of it, WASPs literally don't even register to me as sources of who is white. They basically look less white than most Europeans during summer when they come here, get drunk, get into fights about MUH FOOOOOOOTBALLL and become more red skinned than Native Americans.

Also, the idea of the "wog" is mostly exaggerated bullshit by leftist morons. Every relative (including some 60-80 year olds who've been living in Australia for decades) I've asked has told me that they experience zero racism by white Australians and some didn't even know that the word "wog" is a thing. Other non-white "Australians" weren't so happy with their presence though. I wonder why.

In europe, arabs get pussy far easier and more than Blacks. There was a frenchcel on here who even admitted this. Even fucking pakis get pussy easier, yet you somehow think syrians or turks don't do better than niggers?
You actually have to be delusional to believe this. Blacks do INSANELY well in the entire Western World. The ferility rates in most Middle Eastern countries have either dropped or reached replacement level and will continue to decline more as the economy gets worse (most studies even show the decline to be accelerating), but niggers still have 5-7 kids. Virtually every interracial relationship in every ad features a Black man with a lighter skinned woman, including non-white non-black women. I've seen a lot of relationships with Arab Muslim women and Black men as well as Pakistani women and Black men. Their mixed children look more like niggers so they will identify way more with niggers. In the same way they're flooding Europe, niggers are flooding everywhere in the world. Africa will most likely have over 2 BILLION people by 2050 and will even surpass Asia by 2100.

The world is actually in danger of becoming Subsaharan African majority.

Last edited:

:yes:. Especially, Americans. As long as the Arab has pink skin and ideally light eyes, most Normies won't be able to tell.

usually the lip size, eyebrows and nose shaoe that are easiest to pick out differences
Big lips Don't really matter, because, most pretty boys get fillers, and you can blend in. Also a lot of Arabs, unlike, other ethnics(especially, levantines) have coloured even toned lips, so it's just like what pretty boys have.

Ethnic men will go extinct in the west

Sands look closest to europeans ergo they are 2nd. Not that deep
Sands don’t look European at all. Only sandniggers think they are almost white while actual whites see us as a different species.
Asians don't even mog light brown indians, yet you think those gooks stand a chance against far more robust, taller, and whiter arabs?
You are actually mentally ill if you think pakis and northern Indians do better than Asian. There is no reasoning with you at this point. Curries are the least desirable race whether they are light brown or dark brown. Arabs don’t look white at all. Just type in Iraq/Egypt/Palestine/Iran protests into google images to see what sandniggers actually look like. Not in your deluded mind.
I posted the source. 95% of sands were excluded which was the second lowest score. Indians got 96%. Both blacks and asians are far more desirable than sand. It’s not even close.
No they don’t. That’s why they have high rape rates. Chad doesn’t have to resort to rape to lose his virginity sandniggers do. Arabs in Scandinavia live in hellhole slums like rosengard and rinkeby completely excluded from the rest of Nordic society. The whites there do not even want to their ugly brown faces so they put them in containment zones. Sweden is more racially segregated than Jim Crow America. Their SMV is so low that they are forced to thugmax at 14 by selling drugs and shooting other 14 year old drug dealers, and they still get rejected. Nordics view the brown immigrants in their countries as complete subhumans far lower than how White Americans see browns.
Sweden is the rape capital of the world thanks to Sandniggers. All of Scandinavia has a rape epidemic thanks to sandniggers. It’s one of the most common reasons sandniggers are in prison there alongside murder and drug dealing.
niggers are still the biggest rapists around, who are you kidding?
No they aren’t. Literal niggers from Africa have far lower rape rates (excluding somalis). The races with the highest rape rates are from the Middle East and North Africa.
americans dont count because they dont know the difference between what an arab vs indian look like
The people listed their own ethnicity. There was no guess work involved. Over 6070 people participated. It should be obvious Blacks have an easier time dating in the west. You are severely out of touch with reality.
Actual madness. Arabs are universally hated in Europe. A dutch prime minister named Geert Wilders won an election by threatening to expel Moroccans. The same thing is happening in France and Sweden with far right parties gaining power because they hare Arabs that much. Pakis are the worst performing race in dating slightly above curries. You have to be mentally ill to think they are more desirable than blacks in any western country. Blacks do better than sand and curry in every western country America, Australia, Canada, Europe, it doesn’t matter. This should be obvious if you ever leave your room. Canada is filled with Pakis and Arabs but there is more black male white female than brown male white female despite browns outnumbering blacks 10 to 1.

Sands don’t look European at all.

Which country are you from?

You're actually such a giant retard lmao

Only sandniggers think they are almost white while actual whites see us as a different species.
lmfao I have had WHITE NATIONALISTS on twitter accuse me of being "self hating white" because they look at my pfp and assume I'm white british FFS. I have had anglo women ask me if I'm italian.
You are actually mentally ill if you think pakis and northern Indians do better than Asian. There is no reasoning with you at this point. Curries are the least desirable race whether they are light brown or dark brown.
They do. Pakis and NW Indians have caucasion features, double eyelids, thin noses, lighter eyes and more robust jawlines, all 5 features that Asians LACK yet also DESIRE to have. This is why they are able to cuck ricecels. There are a fuck tone of rice women who are having kids with paki, indian, iranian men. In what delusional anime-induced fantasy are you living in where ricecucks are in any way desirable?

Arabs don’t look white at all. Just type in Iraq/Egypt/Palestine/Iran protests into google images to see what sandniggers actually look like. Not in your deluded mind.
Refer to the maps above
I posted the source. 95% of sands were excluded which was the second lowest score. Indians got 96%. Both blacks and asians are far more desirable than sand. It’s not even close.
No you didn't. And like I said, americans dont know what arabs look like because they default to assuming we all look like indians when that is far from the case. Of course their perception of SMV of arabs well be skwered by this ignorance, just like how you retardly place asians so high because your dumbass probably thinks all those kpop trannies are actually legit and not a bunch of skin-bleached, hair-dyed, eye-mutiliated freaks. You have uttered countless retarded statments here, but by far, the most demented is your insistence that pan faced gooks are more sexually desirable than indian men, let alone arab men

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu9ydvfyO7w

Chink admitting whites (caucasions) have better features

Chink whore saying how she has a PAKI BOYFRIEND because she HATES HERSELF for being Asian

Chink man seething about how little pussy they get

Chink whore admitting how she fantasized about having colored eyes (Something arabs have naturally fyi)

No they don’t. That’s why they have high rape rates.
Irrelavnt
Chad doesn’t have to resort to rape to lose his virginity sandniggers do.
Not true, holy fuck, you retarded sand nigger baboon. There are multiple studies that show it's in fact "chad" men who are more likely to rape. Stop saying statments with nothing to back it up, you fucking retarded nigger.

Arabs in Scandinavia live in hellhole slums like rosengard and rinkeby completely excluded from the rest of Nordic society. The whites there do not even want to their ugly brown faces so they put them in containment zones. Sweden is more racially segregated than Jim Crow America. Their SMV is so low that they are forced to thugmax at 14 by selling drugs and shooting other 14 year old drug dealers, and they still get rejected. Nordics view the brown immigrants in their countries as complete subhumans far lower than how White Americans see browns.
That's a nice fanfiction you wrote, but now back to reality.

Sweden is the rape capital of the world thanks to Sandniggers. All of Scandinavia has a rape epidemic thanks to sandniggers. It’s one of the most common reasons sandniggers are in prison there alongside murder and drug dealing.No they aren’t.
Literal niggers from Africa have far lower rape rates (excluding somalis). The races with the highest rape rates are from the Middle East and North Africa.
That's due to socioeconomic factors, has nothing to do with looks.
The people listed their own ethnicity. There was no guess work involved. Over 6070 people participated. It should be obvious Blacks have an easier time dating in the west. You are severely out of touch with reality.
Wtf are you talking about nigger, you can't just say shit without siting whatever fucking study it is you're referring to. Holy fuck, how retarded are you?
Actual madness. Arabs are universally hated in Europe.
Not true.
A dutch prime minister named Geert Wilders won an election by threatening to expel Moroccans.
He's as chink from indonesia, dont give him too much credit by calling him a Dutch. and idgaf what policians say. Let me guess, your dumbass believed Trump when he said he wants the wall built?
The same thing is happening in France and Sweden with far right parties gaining power because they hare Arabs that much.
Like I said, it's all talk, I'll believe it when I see it.

Hey, remember when that Meloni bitch said she'd stop immigration to Italy, how'd that turn out again?

(all of this is irrelevant to the point anyways, since this all revolves around culture, religion, economics, has NOTHING to do with looks)
Pakis are the worst performing race in dating slightly above curries.
Source: my ass.

And pakis dont date, they get arranged marriages.
You have to be mentally ill to think they are more desirable than blacks in any western country. Blacks do better than sand and curry in every western country America, Australia, Canada, Europe, it doesn’t matter.
You need to stop worshipping niggers, you cuck. The only places niggers are succesful are America, due to being like 30% white, and France, because they're a bunch of negrophiles.
This should be obvious if you ever leave your room.
jfl at incelshaming. Fuck off
Canada is filled with Pakis and Arabs
It isn't. Arabs are only 1.9% of Canada, Niggers are 2.6%
but there is more black male white female than brown male white female despite browns outnumbering blacks 10 to 1.
Use your brain for once in your god damn life, you stupid animal. There are multiple factors for this, and your dumbass brain needs to stop defaulting to "muuuuuuuh white women dont want ayrab men:soy::soy::soy:" being the reason.

1. Arab men are FAR less likely to associate with white women because of religion, meanwhile NIGGERS dont give a fuck about religion. I know this because my brother had a co-worker white girl flirt with him and he straight up said he didn't want to marry a white woman because they're whores.

2. Arab women are far less subhuman than Black women, this acts as an incentive to discourage Arab men from pursuing non-Arab women. Whereas Black men are BEYOND DESPERATE to fuck a white women because they yearn to escape their baboon bloodline, so they will naturally be inclined more often to seek out white women, UNLIKE arab men

3. Arab men are far less self-hating, so they take pride in preserving their race and not racemixing. In fact, many Arab men sleep around with white women but go and marry Arab women instead. Many tiktoks by white women attest to this. Whereas, again, Niggers are self-hating and wish to have anything except a pure black child, so they will leap over anything and eveyrthing if it means fucking a white woman.

4. Like I said, Arabs already look white, so there is less of an incentive for them to worship white women, again, unlike nigger men.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/arabs/comments/5jnkd3/do_the_arab_guys_who_break_up_with_their_western/

Please go be a cuck somewhere else

@comradespiderman29

You actually have to be delusional to believe this. Blacks do INSANELY well in the entire Western World.
I didn't deny that they do well, but the OP is exaggerating. And Blacks have positive media halo thanks to jews, whereas Arabs have negative media halo, again, thanks to Jews. That makes a decent difference in how the men are preceieved.
The ferility rates in most Middle Eastern countries have either dropped or reached replacement level and will continue to decline more as the economy gets worse (most studies even show the decline to be accelerating), but niggers still have 5-7 kids.
Idk what fertility rates have to do with SMV. Whites also have lower SMV than blacks, are you saying blacks mog whites?
Virtually every interracial relationship in every ad features a Black man with a lighter skinned woman, including non-white non-black women.
Yes, I'm aware.
I've seen a lot of relationships with Arab Muslim women and Black men as well as Pakistani women and Black men.
Yes, I'm aware. Again, I didn't say blacks have low SMV, I simply said they're not as good as people say. I have seen countless niggers in Canada who were shorter than me, and I'm only 5'8. You probably have the perception of them being better than they are because of their overabundance in media.
Their mixed children look more like niggers so they will identify way more with niggers. In the same way they're flooding Europe, niggers are flooding everywhere in the world. Africa will most likely have over 2 BILLION people by 2050 and will even surpass Asia by 2100.

The world is actually in danger of becoming Subsaharan African majority.
brootal

They do. Pakis and NW Indians have caucasion features, double eyelids, thin noses, lighter eyes and more robust jawlines, all 5 features that Asians LACK yet also DESIRE to have. This is why they are able to cuck ricecels. There are a fuck tone of rice women who are having kids with paki, indian, iranian men. In what delusional anime-induced fantasy are you living in where ricecucks are in any way desirable?
Asian women hate brown men even more than white women. There is a tide o racism against south asians in Korea and other East Asian countries. Asian women look down on dark skinned races much more than white women. Jfl at thinking they want brown men.

NO ONE THINKS INDIANS AND PAKIS LOOK LIKE WHITES. Caucasian is an outdated term. White people don’t look at Indians and think “we are closely related they almost look like us.” They think both Indian and Pakis are disgusting shitskins which is why curries do worse than all others in the west including Asians. I never said Asians are desirable just that they are above browns.
Refer to the maps above
The middle eastern one in your meme map doesn’t look white and your meme maps don’t matter. Just type in Iraq protest or Saudi Arabia crowd or Egypt crowd to see what sandniggers actually look like. We don’t look white at all. Even in the levant which is much lighter than the rest of the Arab world only a tiny percentage are white passing. Type in Syrian refugees or Syrian war or Syrian crowd to see what they look like. It’s not white, they are brown people.
I said, americans dont know what arabs look like because they default to assuming we all look like indians when that is far from the case. Of course their perception of SMV of arabs well be skwered by this ignorance, just like how you retardly place asians so high because your dumbass probably thinks all those kpop trannies are actually legit and not a bunch of skin-bleached, hair-dyed, eye-mutiliated freaks. You have uttered countless retarded statments here, but by far, the most demented is your insistence that pan faced gooks are more sexually desirable than indian men, let alone arab men
The people participating listed their own race there was no guess work involved CAN YOU FUCKING READ? I already said that. I told you the name of the study and said you can look it up here is the study https://endchan.org/.media/eb65fa5ed20a05cf52415a3a64de598e-applicationpdf.pdf middle easterners were the second worst performing group at 95% exclusion. Here is a thread using pictures from the study. https://incels.is/threads/being-ethnic-is-as-bad-as-being-54-according-to-studies.26312/
Asians are definitely more sexually desirable than Indians and Arabs. I cannot believe you are even arguing about Indians which are hated by females all over the world. Here are Canadian women complaining about Indians on dating apps. They don’t do this with Asians and blacks. https://looksmax.org/threads/canadi...-only-see-indian-males-in-dating-apps.908480/
Brown men are well below both asians and blacks in the dating market. It’s even worse in East Asia for browns.
Chink admitting whites (caucasions) have better features
WHITE AND BROWN ARE NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL. ARE YOU FUCKING INBRED? I promise you Asian girls don’t want brown men. They hate us MUCH MUCH more than white foids. Shitskinned ethnics are seen as giga subhumans all over East Asia. They look down on you. https://www.teamblind.com/post/South-Korea-is-so-fucking-racist-towards-Indians-Pakistanis-y1LFWusZ
Chink whore saying how she has a PAKI BOYFRIEND because she HATES HERSELF for being Asian
I can searc the internet and find literal dravidians with white women. It doesn’t mean anything. I can also find tons of Asian male white female relationships but that doesn’t mean Asian men are desirable. They are just more desirable than sand and curry.
Chink whore admitting how she fantasized about having colored eyes (Something arabs have naturally fyi)
Virtually no arabs have colored eyes. You only see it in one region (levant) and even there it’s a tiny minority with colored eyes. The vast majority have shit colored eyes and skin.
Irrelavnt
It is relevant because it shows they can’t get anything and have no impulse control
Not true, holy fuck, you retarded sand nigger baboon. There are multiple studies that show it's in fact "chad" men who are more likely to rape.
Not true at all and that includes things like marital and relationship rape. Rapists are usually sub 5.
That's a nice fanfiction you wrote, but now back to reality.
That’s the reality of being a sandnigger in Sweden. They are incels who live in segregated ghettos completely hated by the locals. The blonde women there don’t even want to see them let alone date them. Not only are they out of the dating market, they are entirely removed from society. There only option is to thugmaxx die young and still get rejected.
That's due to socioeconomic factors, has nothing to do with looks.
Muh socioeconomic factors. It’s funny how when it’s blacks raping and committing crimes it’s their genes but when it’s your people it’s socio-economic factors. It’s genetic in both case. Being ugly sexless incels and having zero impulse control are the reason.
Wtf are you talking about nigger, you can't just say shit without siting whatever fucking study
I told you to google the study but since you’re too dumb that I posted it now along with a incels.is link with photos
Not true.
Solid argument here. The entire continent is voting right wing parties because of shitskin fatigue and here you are arguing Euros love brown muslims. Muslims will be killed or expelled in Europe soon.
He's as chink from indonesia, dont give him too much credit by calling him a Dutch. and idgaf what policians say. Let me guess, your dumbass believed Trump when he said he wants the wall built?
He’s mostly dutch only a tiny percent Indonesian. Dutch Indonesians do better in the dating market and are less hated than moroccans in the netherlands. The point is that he won the election by hating brown muslims. It’s undeniable.
Like I said, it's all talk, I'll believe it when I see it.

Hey, remember when that Meloni bitch said she'd stop immigration to Italy, how'd that turn out again?

(all of this is irrelevant to the point anyways, since this all revolves around culture, religion, economics, has NOTHING to do with looks)
The entire society hates brown muslims including white women. They are getting elected but can’t do anything for now because of the liberal system.
Source: my ass.

And pakis dont date, they get arranged marriages.
South Asians are truecels. Pakis are slightly above Indians because of lighter skin but still at the bottom. This should be obvious but you don’t live in reality. Blacks and Asians are much more desirable than fucking pakis jfl.
You need to stop worshipping niggers, you cuck. The only places niggers are succesful are America, due to being like 30% white, and France, because they're a bunch of negrophiles.
I don’t worship them retard. I said they are more desired than browns which is objectively true. It’s not just france and USA but Canada, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Switzerland, Australia, all over the west.
jfl at incelshaming. Fuck off
Not incel shaming but from your posts you are clearly far removed from what is going on in society. You have been living under a rock and created your own alse reality through the internet.
It isn't. Arabs are only 1.9% of Canada, Niggers are 2.6%
I said pakis and arabs. Take all browns Arabs, Iranians, Pakis, Indians, Afghans, Turks, Kurds, Bangladeshis and they vastly outnumbers blacks. Canada is a brown counry, it’s a second South Asia. According to you browns are more attractive than Blacks yet I see many more black men with white women than brown men. Indian in Canada are northern Punjabis too, yet blacks still perform better. Go on tinder as a shitskin paki or arab than do it again a black. The black will do much better. White women are fucking enraged about browns on dating apps. They post about it on reddit Canada.
1. Arab men are FAR less likely to associate with white women because of religion, meanwhile NIGGERS dont give a fuck about religion. I know this because my brother had a co-worker white girl flirt with him and he straight up said he didn't want to marry a white woman because they're whores.
Arab men worship white women like nothing else. It’s not even close to the comparable tiny white worship by black men. Arabs would sell out their entire family and religion for a fat white bitch from Ohio. If she has blonde hair and blue eyes she will be worshipped as a goddess. Niggers are not even close to this level of white worship. Brown men are desperately thirsty for white women, go on any dating app to see.
2. Arab women are far less subhuman than Black women, this acts as an incentive to discourage Arab men from pursuing non-Arab women. Whereas Black men are BEYOND DESPERATE to fuck a white women because they yearn to escape their baboon bloodline, so they will naturally be inclined more often to seek out white women, UNLIKE arab men
You’re acting like Arabs don’t wan to desperately bleach their genes jfl. Arab men and brown men in general worship whites much more than blacks. Let’s pick a northern Indian hindu to get rid of your Islam cope. Indians worship whites much more than blacks and are clearly much more thirsty for white women yet I see far fewer Indian male white female relationships than black male white female.
3. Arab men are far less self-hating, so they take pride in preserving their race and not racemixing. In fact, many Arab men sleep around with white women but go and marry Arab women instead. Many tiktoks by white women attest to this. Whereas, again, Niggers are self-hating and wish to have anything except a pure black child, so they will leap over anything and eveyrthing if it means fucking a white woman.
There is cultural pressure to marry a muslim. The same thing exists with Indi hindus. You said they are willing to date white women but not marry. If they are willing to date white women why do I see no Arabs/Pakis/Indians with white women? Before you say no premarital sex 99% of Muslims raised in western countries like Canada/America/Sweden don’t care about that shit. You have to explain Indians in Canada who are mostly northern Punjabi hindus not getting white women.
4. Like I said, Arabs already look white, so there is less of an incentive for them to worship white women, again, unlike nigger men.
Arabs don’t look white and white worship is more extreme in the arab world than with blacks. Put a blonde blue eyed white girl around a buch of Arabs and they go AWOOGA and their eyes pop out of their head. Niggers don’t have the same reaction at all. They will pump and dump and beat white women like trash.

I didn't deny that they do well, but the OP is exaggerating. And Blacks have positive media halo thanks to jews, whereas Arabs have negative media halo, again, thanks to Jews. That makes a decent difference in how the men are preceieved.

Idk what fertility rates have to do with SMV. Whites also have lower SMV than blacks, are you saying blacks mog whites?

Yes, I'm aware.

Yes, I'm aware. Again, I didn't say blacks have low SMV, I simply said they're not as good as people say. I have seen countless niggers in Canada who were shorter than me, and I'm only 5'8. You probably have the perception of them being better than they are because of their overabundance in media.

brootal
You just said Indian and Pakis and Arabs are more desirable than blacks but now you’re backpedaling
Create a tinder account as a paki or arab and then as a black guy in europe and watch the difference. They have to be the same looks level. A tiny number of Arabs look med and they do better but the vast majority are lower than Blacks. Pakis don’t look med at all so it’s over for them. Tyrone mogs all pakis

You just said Indian and Pakis and Arabs are more desirable than blacks but now you’re backpedaling
Arabs > Blacks > Pakis/Indians. Learn to read.
Create a tinder account as a paki or arab and then as a black guy in europe and watch the difference.
That's not evidence lmao.
A tiny number of Arabs look med and they do better but the vast majority are lower than Blacks.
Nope, even the Arabs who DONT look Med look better than blacks.

Pakis don’t look med at all so it’s over for them. Tyrone mogs all pakis
I never said Pakis > Blacks

Funny how you didn't address any of my arguments btw

Even fucking pakis get pussy easier, yet you somehow think syrians or turks don't do better than niggers?
You can’t even read your own posts and you are backpedaling now. Tyrone should still do better than the best sand and all pakis. Almost all sandniggers look sandnigger and not med.

I responded to your post almost an hour ago but “it’s being approved by moderators”. This is supposed to be a free speech website so hopefully they approve it.

Arabs > Blacks > Pakis/Indians. Learn to read.

That's not evidence lmao.

Nope, even the Arabs who DONT look Med look better than blacks.

View attachment 1144988View attachment 1144989
View attachment 1144990View attachment 1144991
View attachment 1144992View attachment 1144993
View attachment 1144994View attachment 1144995

I never said Pakis > Blacks

Funny how you didn't address any of my arguments btw
The most important part of the study are the tables on page 9 and 12. 96% of Indians are excluded followed by 95% of middle easterners. They were the two bottom scores. The study happened in America. Middle Easterners in Europe have a much lower SMV than middle easterners in America. The results in Europe would be far worse. Here is the link again https://endchan.org/.media/eb65fa5ed20a05cf52415a3a64de598e-applicationpdf.pdf

Last edited:
Effective SMV? Absolutely. White people are vilified by the media. The archetypical enemy of cultural Marxism which dominates Western countries is a straight White man.
You probably have the perception of them being better than they are because of their overabundance in media.
If you look at them from the glance of a looksmaxxer, yes they're much uglier than whites on average. They are basically the same height, but they're more likely to have bug eyes, recessed chins and big noses, but media halo makes them highly attractive to women.
There has never been a time in history where 50+% of the world's population was populated by one race, but this might actually happen in the forseeable future.

Not accounting for the also large nigger diaspora, 13% of the world's population is Subsaharan and that was in 2017, 7 years ago. That number has increased and might even EXCEED the extent to which we thought it would.

You can’t even read your own posts and you are backpedaling now.
nope you need to learn to read
Tyrone should still do better than the best sand and all pakis.
no one was talking abou tyrone, retard. We were talking about all blacks in general
Almost all sandniggers look sandnigger and not med.
not true, but even looking sand is better than looking black
92f8f844 bb74 4f21 9fb5 4b4e2cbbdca3
Fff650b9 2451 45f9 9bbd 191939f70844

The most important part of the study are the tables on page 9 and 12. 96% of Indians are excluded followed by 95% of middle easterners. They were the two bottom scores. The study happened in America. Middle Easterners in Europe have a much lower SMV than middle easterners in America. The results in Europe would be far worse. Here is the link again https://endchan.org/.media/eb65fa5ed20a05cf52415a3a64de598e-applicationpdf.pdf

Lmfao you're such a stupid faggot. I should have known this is what you would have reffered to. Sorry, my nigger, but I have already addressed this faux-pas YEARS ago when another user similarly tried to use this study to argue the same thing you did. I can link those threads if you want, or I'll just copy past the same posts I made years ago

Keep in mind, dear retard, most of the dating data gathered here was from 2004-2007, aka, back when the war on terror was in full swing. You're out of your God damn mind if you think this is actual, credible evidence to demonstrate fuck all about anything. Especially, again, like I said, the average American has never met an arab nor knows what they look like. You are so fucking desperate if this is the lengths you'll go to to try and argue your stupid ass point

Last edited:
no one was talking abou tyrone, retard. We were talking about all blacks in general
Blacks in general are well above browns in general. It’s even worse if we are talking about in general. Women prefer blacks and blacks do better in the sexual market.
Keep in mind, dear retard, most of the data gathered here was from 2004-2007
The study is from 2011. Competition in online dating has increased dramatically since 2011 and 2007. JBW is more important now than ever and browns will suffer more simply die to increased hypergamy. An arab or paki would actually have an easier time in 2004 or 2011 compared to today.
Especially, again, like I said, the average American has never met an arab nor knows what they look like.
I have repeated this endlessly. They used self identified races. You had to self identify as middle eastern. You never posted any studies. You just said middle easterners are higher than Blacks and Asians everywhere even in Europe. Observable reality and my data says the opposite. The exclusion rates for black and asian were far lower.

You keep brining up how the study is in America making it invalid but I already said it would be much worse in Europe. Europe is filled with middle easterners and they don’t like what they see. The SMV advantage of Asian and Black men is larger in Europe than in the US. You are just blindly saying pakis/indians/middle easterners do better everywhere when everything points to the opposite.

not true, but even looking sand is better than looking black
Women clearly don’t think so and only their opinion matters. Blacks are taller, have larger frames, muscles, athletic, and bbc. It’s because of masculinity. Not simping for them but that’s why they do better.

Blacks in general are well above browns in general. It’s even worse if we are talking about in general. Women prefer blacks and blacks do better in the sexual market.
The study is from 2011.
the data is earlier than that, learn to read the studies you site, retard-kun
Competition in online dating has increased dramatically since 2011 and 2007.
Which doesn't matter much when most MENAs don't use online dating anyways, on top of them, as I keep telling you, being only like 2% of America's population
JBW is more important now than ever
And guess which race is the closest to JBW??? Hmmmmmm
Screenshot 20240324 044016 Gallery
Image 4
37df0fdb fe22 4ad9 9664 610f1c7741e2

and browns will suffer more simply die to increased hypergamy.
Good thing most arabs aren't brown, but yellow or orange instead

An arab or paki would actually have an easier time in 2004 or 2011 compared to today.
JFL at you actually believing such deranged nonsense. Arabs had far worse reputation back in 2004 than they do now in 2024. :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:
I have repeated this endlessly.
who cares? Youre still wrong
They used self identified races. You had to self identify as middle eastern.
lmfao! You stupid baboon! That makes things WORSE FOR YOU YOU ACTUAL DUMBASS! How then can you verify these weren't a bunch of pakis and pajeets pretending to be middle eastern?
You never posted any studies.
i dont need studies when i have eyes. Arabs look the whitest. The conclusion is logical, even your own dumbass couldnt help but admit JBW in this thread

Kurdistanfighter3
Iraq14
Iraqi3
Revolution just beginning nyt

You just said middle easterners are higher than Blacks and Asians everywhere even in Europe.
Yep, because its true
Observable reality
Is not on your side

Menafatherwhitemother2 by superanimedude dempqsa

and my data says the opposite.
you have no data on europe, niggerbrain. Only among muttmericans who cant tell shit about race. Even fucking Matt Walsh, a damn white nationalist, says he coupdnt tell Niki Haley, a FUCKING CURRY WOMAN, was indian.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L8lzYuXa0uc&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fincels.is%2F&feature=emb_title

Yet you think these same brain dead americans would be able to tell when someone is european vs a white arab? Lmaooooo
The exclusion rates for black and asian were far lower.
Already explained why, you stupid baboon. Stop going around in circles ffs
You keep brining up how the study is in America making it invalid
it is. Because the average American has never met an arab and the average American is too stupid to know what a white person looks like. Again, you dumb nigger, I have had British nationalists on twitter accuse me of being self hating when they look at my pfp because they think im white lmao. And i dont even look that british, i have mediterranean pontic features
I already said it would be much worse in Europe.
oh wow YOU said it? It must be so then, i mean, youre just so credible!
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Europe is filled with middle easterners and they don’t like what they see.
Cope
Menafatherwhitemother3 by superanimedude dempqtq

The SMV advantage of Asian and Black men is larger in Europe than in the US.
i could MAYBE understand you vouching for blacks, since they do tend to be tall and masculine, but the fact that youre out here trying to place asian men above mena men shows to me how deranged your brain matter is.

hey, you know those "studies" you love to yap on about on an on? Almost all studies put rice chimps at the bottom of the totem poll. Ffs we just recently had a thread about asian chads, and no one could bring an asian chad as an example, the dumb fucks kept spamming hapas instead. Gee I sure do wonder why?

Gygggg
84f76374 4bee 46c5 ae46 e0408e7113d9
Screenshot 20240304 235125 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20220512 181233 Samsung Internet

You are just blindly saying pakis/indians/middle easterners do better everywhere when everything points to the opposite.
You're a retarded self hating shitskin who does not have the brain capabilities to comprehend the fact that 1 study is not conclusive of anything. You stupid twat, there's a reason why studies are done multiple times to get actual conclusive evidence.

you are also contradictory. Your dumbass just said in this exact post that JBW is everything yet somehow you want to say arabs, who resemble europeans the most, are lower than Asians and blacks, who DONT RESEMBLE EUROPEANS AT ALL! Keep your arguments consistent you dumbass. Even arabs with darker features will still mog the average nigger or gook due to looking caucasion

Imaghdhdhdhees 11 1
Cf889179 7f11 40a1 9003 213cf81c0490
9e443354 ace5 4ff9 a121 35053386d078
A601e39b 32ab 4ea8 915b 6b2f7343fff6

Last edited:
The default state of the shitskin is inceldom. With whites being an incel is a very rare and entirely avoidable (JBW to get deathnics) circumstance but with shitskins it is the norm. All of the brown ethnics I know growing up are either truecels or barely managed to lose their virginity in their fucking late 20s. Being curry or sand in a western country is a literal death sentence. White foids see you as an ancient obsolete species like homo-erectus, and white men want to bash your skull in with a hammer for being born in their country. The level of suffering shitskins go through is unheard of in the entire white genus. Our retarded third world goat fucking parents have no clue the suffering they caused by migrating to a white country where we will be endlessly mogged by our racial superiors. Brown parents are the fucking worst hellspawn this demonic rock has ever concocted. The regular state of parenting that brown kids have to endure would be abusive if whites had to deal with it. Constant mental abuse, comparison with superior kids, extreme poverty, overcrowding, physical abuse, sexual abuse, low IQ, and narcissistic on top of it. They expect you to be their slave and worship them because they brought you into this hellish existence. My dad is the warden and I am the inmate.

I was born with shitskin, poor, low brown IQ, malnourished, and surrounded by a race which is better than me in every single way. White girls look at me with disgust just for having the audacity of existing. When I look in the mirror I see a deformed, ugly, brown, ethnic, subhuman face staring back at me. It is physical proof of my inferiority and low status in the world, well below my white masters.

If you are born with shitskin you will have a shit life. Nature has a racial hierarchy and female choice shows who is clearly on top (white) and who is on the bottom (brown shitskins)
Explains why something so primitive like arranged marriage can exist in the third world where all of the brownies reside. Its impossible for a brownie to get sex without committing to a life long slavery to a single shitskin foid .

Women clearly don’t think so and only their opinion matters.
Nah
Fgvwesfgvqawefgvwefv by superanimedude denhrsx 414w 2x

Blacks are taller, have larger frames, muscles, athletic, and bbc. It’s because of masculinity.
While this applies to some, it is not all by any stretch. I have seen multiple niggers who were shorter and scrawnier than me. While it is true some of the tallest people are black, it's also true some of the shortest are also black

Map of shortest racist for reference

Map of male height

Not simping for them but that’s why they do better.
You are. You're taking tyrones in media and projecting that onto the entire nigger male population

Because the average American has never
A muttmerican can't distinguish between races, simply because they are so mixed. Same case as another American shithole called Brazil where boundaries between different races are so obscured, no one can tell a difference between a half nigger and half white

I can post a collage of AMWF or BMWF or even Indian male white female. It doesn’t mean anything.
While this applies to some, it is not all by any stretch. I have seen multiple niggers who were shorter and scrawnier than me. While it is true some of the tallest people are black, it's also true some of the shortest are also black
It’s about averages. On average when compared to browns that stuff is true. Women also seem like some of their faces.
You are. You're taking tyrones in media and projecting that onto the entire nigger male population
No on average they score higher in those characteristics

A muttmerican can't distinguish between races, simply because they are so mixed. Same case as another American shithole called Brazil where boundaries between different races are so obscured, no one can tell a difference between a half nigger and half white
Exactly. Everyone on this forum is, or at least should be, aware of this. Even other white users on here have failed to pick up on this. I was talking to some British user on here and the guy straight up didn't know pakis aren't arabs. If even redpilled people have the potential of being that ignorant, just imagine how much worse it is for normies

@damagedbaffled was his name.

I mean idk why I need to bring this up, but think about the "wuz jezuz huite" arguments retards love to have. Most levantines have skin colors that anyone would objectively classify as white, yet you have people out here genuinely baffled when they see a white levantine

Screenshot 20240307 024525 TikTok
Screenshot 20240307 024404 TikTok
Screenshot 20240210 165029 TikTok

Last edited:
Exactly. Everyone on this forum is, or at least should be, aware of this. Even other white users on here have failed to pick up on this. I was talking to some British user on here and the guy straight up didn't know pakis aren't arabs. If even redpilled peoppe have the potential of being thay ignorant, just imagine how much worse it is for normies

I mean idk why I need to bring this up, but think about the "wuz jezuz huite" arguments retards love to have. Most levantines have skin colors that anyone would objectively classify as white, yet you have people out here genuinely baffled when they see a white levantine

View attachment 1145318View attachment 1145319View attachment 1145320
MENA belong tothe caucasian race they are literally classified as white in the USA, even paki's are btw.

Exactly. Everyone on this forum is, or at least should be, aware of this. Even other white users on here have failed to pick up on this. I was talking to some British user on here and the guy straight up didn't know pakis aren't arabs. If even redpilled peoppe have the potential of being thay ignorant, just imagine how much worse it is for normies

View attachment 1145318View attachment 1145319View attachment 1145320
None of those people are typical and levantines are the whitest sands. I’ve already said this. Type syria crowd or syrian protests to see what levantines look like. They’re brown. Repeat the same process with egyptians, libyans, iraqis, etc. Sands all look brown. The people you posted are a tiny minority.

MENA belong tothe caucasian race they are literally classified as white in the USA, even paki's are btw.
Exactly. And when it comes to attraction, having caucasian features matters alot. It's why even indian men mog asian men, since they're caucasion. Actually, ffs, I've heard even SEA men are desired by asian women due to having rounder eyes from indian dna mixture lmao
I can post a collage of AMWF or BMWF or even Indian male white female. It doesn’t mean anything.
Yep, but it does show you're wrong about arabs not being desired in europe
It’s about averages. On average when compared to browns that stuff is true.
It isn't
Women also seem like some of their faces.
yes, I know blacks tend to have the most masculine faces, but again, most black Americans are 22% white
No on average they score higher in those characteristics
They don't.
None of those people are typical
doesnt matter. Theyre still sands.

And they definitely are typical, maNy many sands look like that. Its no where near as common as in europeans, but still very plentiful among syrians and lebanese and palestinians
Screenshot 20240425 232100 TikTok
Screenshot 20240425 230159 TikTok
Screenshot 20240305 040756 TikTok

and levantines are the whitest sands. I’ve already said this.
Ok. Still arabs regardless.
Type syria crowd or syrian protests to see what levantines look like.
crowds and protests are not an accurate way to attest to the facial attractiveness of people. If you only understood this, maybe you wouldn't make such stupid remarks
They’re brown.
True, but it could also be just them being tanned by the sun
Repeat the same process with egyptians, libyans, iraqis, etc. Sands all look brown. The people you posted are a tiny minority.
Lighting affects how one looks, as does them making facial expressions. That's why when you take a picture for a license, they make sure to flash a light at you with a white background while telling you not to smile, since all 3 of those factors can do alot to alter the facial appearance of an individual, in turn making them harder to identify

Last edited:
Yep, but it does show you're wrong about arabs not being desired in europe
No it doesn’t. I could post AMWF in Europe and pretend they are very desirable. There are millions of sands in europe some will mix. Thos people were born decades ago. Dating was much easier in the 1980s than today. It’s much harder for sand today.
Yeah it is. Blacks on average have bigger frames, muscles, taller, dick size, and athleticism than sand.
yes, I know blacks tend to have the most masculine faces, but again, most black Americans are 22% white
Pure blacks in Europe are still desired. Girls in Europe think they have masculine faces. I think somalis and east africans are an exception. Before you bring them up.
They don't.
They do
And they definitely are typical, maNy many sands look like that.
They aren’t typical. They are a rare minority from the whitest sand ethnicity.
crowds and protests are not an accurate way to attest to the facial attractiveness of people.
Searching the internet for the whitest passing sand is a far worse way. You want crowds because you want large groups of people. A single individual isn’t accurate because sands with lighter features are more likely to have their photos taken by journalists. A single individual could be a rare exception.
True, but it could also be just them being tanned by the sun
It’s not a tan bro
Lighting affects how one looks, as does them making facial expressions.
The light is coming from the sun. Those crowd photos are taken outside. People at celebrations are another good example.

If I took a white guy and transported him to any sand country he would say the people there are brown and not white.

No it doesn’t. I could post AMWF in Europe and pretend they are very desirable.
except thats not what im doing since i have other data to support that point
There are millions of sands in europe some will mix.
that same logic could be used for blacks as well
Thos people were born decades ago.
Dating was much easier in the 1980s than today. It's much harder for sand today
if anything, this is a point against you. If white women were willing to racemix with arab men in the 80s when it was more socially shamed, logic would dictate that in the 2020s, now that racemixing is more accepted, that MORE white women would be willing to racemix with arab men, especially considering the rise of white women converting to islam.
Blacks on average have bigger frames, muscles, taller, dick size, and athleticism than sand.
Like I said, blacks vary alot. The tallest and shortest people are niggers. Same applies to body frame, the most muscular and most scrawny are also black
Pure blacks in Europe are still desired. Girls in Europe think they have masculine faces.
Ok. Never denied that
I think somalis and east africans are an exception. Before you bring them up.
so theyre not black all of a suddenly? Lmfao look at this stupid nigger trying to bend the rules as he likes to suit his argument. Somalis are still niggers. So are khoisan, pygmies and any other group
They aren’t typical. They are a rare minority from the whitest sand ethnicity.
It's common enough. 15% or 20% is common.
Searching the internet for the whitest passing sand is a far worse way. You want crowds because you want large groups of people.
You are so demented and fuxking retarded. Large groups don't mean shit when you can't ascertain their features.

you want crowd shots of niggers too then? Lmao

A single individual isn’t accurate because sands with lighter features are more likely to have their photos taken by journalists.
All of these pics are selfies jfl. And I have not given you 1 individual. I have shown you multiple people and even entire 8 or 9 phenotype maps, did your goldfish brain forget that?
A single individual could be a rare exception.
Except it isn't percentage wise, most levant and kurds have around 15 to 20% colored eyes
It’s not a tan bro
It is. I've seen it happen irl.
The light is coming from the sun.
Not how that works, retard. Again, ask yourself why license pictures demand you have clear lighting in a white background. Use your big boy brain, i believe in you
Those crowd photos are taken outside. People at celebrations are another good example.
Its not a good example snd i already explained it, i wont repeat myself if you want to insist on continuing to be a dumbass
If I took a white guy and transported him to any sand country he would say the people there are brown and not white.
Not an argument at all.

It's also funny you say that since this white guy goes to Syria and says the exact opposite. He says he's surprised how many blondes and redheads he's seeing jfl

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6rdEjCTNnQ&pp=ygUSRHJldyBicmluc2t5IHN5cmlh

Last edited:
Shit skins disgusting

except thats not what im doing since i have other data to support that point
You havent posted any data. Not about sand in Europe or America. I posted data and you denied it.
that same logic could be used for blacks as well
That means posting a picture of mixed people isn’t an argument. The world is filled with mixed people of all races.
if anything, this is a point against you. If white women were willing to racemix with arab men in the 80s when it was more socially shamed, logic would dictate that in the 2020s, now that racemixing is more accepted, that MORE white women would be willing to racemix with arab men, especially considering the rise of white women converting to islam.
Sand SMV has declined substantially since the 1980s. There are way more sands now in Europe so they aren’t rare. The war on terror and rise of ISIS also caused a drop in SMV. It’s harder for everyone in general in 2024. That means ethnics are hit the hardest. When dating becomes harder lower SMV races will be more likely to fail.
The tallest and shortest people are niggers. Same applies to body frame, the most muscular and most scrawny are also black
Pygmies are a tiny tribe. No one is talking about them. I mean most blacks raised in the west on a good diet. Many africans in africa are malnourished.
so theyre not black all of a suddenly? Lmfao look at this stupid nigger trying to bend the rules as he likes to suit his argument. Somalis are still niggers. So are khoisan, pygmies and any other group
Khoisan and pygmies are extremely tiny irrelevant hinter gatherer tribes. Somalis have none of the advantages most blacks have.
It's common enough. 15% or 20% is common.
Bro 15% to 20% of sand don’t look like that. 20% is 1 in 5. You are mentally ill if you think one in five sands look like that. You’re nuts.
You are so demented and fuxking retarded. Large groups don't mean shit when you can't ascertain their features.
The problem with using individual photos is autistic white worshippers like you will search the entire internet for the whitest sands and use them as an example for a typical sand all over the middle east. I wouldn’t have to say that if I was dealing with normal sane people. The photos you post are not average for sand.
All of these pics are selfies jfl. And I have not given you 1 individual. I have shown you multiple people and even entire 8 or 9 phenotype maps, did your goldfish brain forget that?
The girl in the phenotype map doesn’t look white and your meme map has no bearing on what people really look like. I’m surrounded by sand, no way do 15-20% of them look anything like those photos.
Except it isn't percentage wise, most levant and kurds have around 15 to 20% colored eyes
No they fucking don’t. 20% is one in 5. One in five doesn’t have blue or green eyes.
It is. I've seen it happen irl.
Irl they are brown all year long. I’m sand I work and live with sand. They become darker during the summer but are are still brown the whole year.
Not an argument at all.

It's also funny you say that since this white guy goes to Syria and says the exact opposite. He says he's surprised how many blondes and redheads he's seeing jfl
He’s jewish which is a race mixed with sand. I don’t remember him saying that at all. He said people said he looked syrian but he looked different from most of them. They just want to praise their ethnicity by saying they look white. Syria doesn’t get many tourists which would explain some of it.

Last edited:
You havent posted any data. Not about sand in Europe or America.
I have, you just have the memory of a goldfish, feel free to scroll back up.
I posted data and you denied it.
Data without understanding nuance isn't an argument, niggerbrain.
That means posting a picture of mixed people isn’t an argument. The world is filled with mixed people of all races.
Missed the point. Won't repeat myself. Scroll up
Sand SMV has declined substantially since the 1980s.
Baseless claim
There are way more sands now in Europe so they aren’t rare.
Rarity has nothing to do with attractiveness, it's in fact the opposite. Now that Arabs are normalized in Europe, people will be more willing to date/marry them
The war on terror and rise of ISIS also caused a drop in SMV.
You do realize you're just admitting my point? The dating data you keep referencing was from 2004-2007 like I said, back when anti-Arab sentiment was highest in america.
It’s harder for everyone in general in 2024. That means ethnics are hit the hardest. When dating becomes harder lower SMV races will be more likely to fail.
Irrelevant tangent.
Pygmies are a tiny tribe. No one is talking about them.
They're still black, and no they're not a tiny minority per say. Many niggers are short, even if they're not from pygmy tribes
I mean most blacks raised in the west on a good diet. Many africans in africa are malnourished.
Same logic applies to Arabs by that logic. In fact, my dad/uncles are all like 5'6-5'7, yet my male cousins/brothers are all around 5'10-6'2.
Somalis have none of the advantages most blacks have.
They're still black, so you can't just ignore them just because it doesn't suit your narrative.
Bro 15% to 20% of sand don’t look like that.

20% is 1 in 5. You are mentally ill if you think one in five sands look like that. You’re nuts.
Data backs me up. Many levantines and kurds look like that.
The problem with using individual photos is autistic white worshippers like you will search the entire internet for the whitest sands and use them as an example for a typical sand all over the middle east. I wouldn’t have to say that if I was dealing with normal sane people. The photos you post are not average for sand.
Large groups don't mean shit when you can't ascertain their features. You can more easily see someone's features close up. Please use your fucking brain.

And even if I used larger crowd photos like a clown the way you do, many Lebs and Syrians still look white.

The girl in the phenotype map doesn’t look white
My nigger, My dear, stupid nigger, these phenotypes are EUROPEAN phenotypes, of course the girls look white. You thinking looking white being "blonde blue eyes only" doesn't change the facts. They have mediterean european features, that's still white. The fact that you're so braindead, you're trying to argue Pontic, Gracile Mediterean, and Eurafrican phenotypes are NOT european shows how demented you are.

Here's a full list of white-passing MENA phenotypes.

Even Arabs who DONT look European will still look better than blacks or asians because their phenotype will still be Caucasion, not mongoloid or negroid like them. That still benefits them. For example, none of these Arabs have european phenotypes, yet because they are still Caucasion regardless, they look better than a negroid or mongoloid

and your meme map has no bearing on what people really look like.
It's not a meme map, it's data gathered by European anthropologiests. You're a greyfag, sit your ass down, trying to act like you know what's what.
I’m surrounded by sand, no way do 15-20% of them look anything like those photos.
Well, they do, and you've yet to say which country you're from, stupid nigger.
No they fucking don’t. 20% is one in 5. One in five doesn’t have blue or green eyes.
I said 15-20% of the levant, not ALL arabs as a whole, have colored eyes. And that is a fact. Blue, green, amber, hazel, or light brown eyes.
Irl they are brown all year long.
Nope, many turn brown during the summer/heat.
I’m sand I work and live with sand. They become darker during the summer but are are still brown the whole year.
I'm Iraqi and 90% of my family has peach/pink colored skin. I dont know who you're trying to lie to right now.
He’s jewish which is a race mixed with sand.
He looks whiter than the average italian, shut the fuck up. And genetically Ashkenazis are NE european, I have already addressed this before, so I sure as fuck am not going down another demented rabbit hole with a stupid monkey who thinks Mediterean phenotypes dont count as white.

I don’t remember him saying that at all. He said people said he looked syrian but he looked different from most of them. They just want to praise their ethnicity by saying they look white. Syria doesn’t get many tourists which would explain some of it.
I'm not sure if it was that video or another syria video he made, but he did say he was surprised to see alot of blondes and redhead in syria. Anyway, this is a pointless tangent anyways, it doesn't really matter what some random white guy has to say on the matter or not, since we have anthropology to look at.

Last edited:
You haven’t posted any studies. Just meme maps which makes you thinks sand looks white.
Data without understanding nuance isn't an argument
You would refuse to accept any data because you’re psychologically obsessed with thinking sands are white. I posted the study. You’re severely out of touch with reality. You think sand does well in Sweden for fucks sake. Asians and blacks do better everywhere but especially in Europe. 95% excluded sand 95 fucking percent. Only four percent allowed sand daters. That’s so extremely brutal you have to be permanently hooked up to a copium container to deny it.
Missed the point. Won't repeat myself. Scroll up
I didn’t miss any point. Your entire argument is posting mixed people who were born in the 80s and thinking that is an argument. The argument was literally you saying “nah” and then posting mixed people. And you think that is an argument and now you are backpedaling. All of your arguments can be summed up as searching the internet for mixed people and white passing sand. There’s no substance.
Baseless claim
It has declined because europe and the west in general is fed up sand people. That’s why all of europe is going to the right. The other reason is dating is harder in general these days and that will disproportionately hit non-whites.
Rarity has nothing to do with attractiveness, it's in fact the opposite. Now that Arabs are normalized in Europe, people will be more willing to date/marry them
Rarity matters for low SMV deathinks. A few black guys in Japan would be able to find a partner too many and their aren’t enough women willing to get with a black dude. Most women hate ethnics and are JBW. Sands are normal now and foids see us everywhere.
You do realize you're just admitting my point? The dating data you keep referencing was from 2004-2007 like I said, back when anti-Arab sentiment was highest in america.
It’s only gotten worse since then and ethnics are struggling much more now. Normies are struggling now. The level of exclusion was fucking insane. It was 95% but keep inhaling that copium. Almost no women are willing to mix with sand, proven by studies.
Irrelevant tangent.
It’s not irrelevant. That’s the nature of the dating market now. JBW is more important than ever.
They're still black, and no they're not a tiny minority per say. Many niggers are short, even if they're not from pygmy tribes
“Pygmies are not a tiny minority” Wtf LMAO. Pygmies are a tiny percentage of all blacks. Pygmies don’t even exist or compete in the western dating market. It doesn’t matter because they are isolated. It’s about averages. There are short ethnic dutch but that doesn’t mean the dutch are short.
Same logic applies to Arabs by that logic. In fact, my dad/uncles are all like 5'6-5'7, yet my male cousins/brothers are all around 5'10-6'2.
Arabs with good nutrition are 5’5 to 5’7 depending on the ethnicity. 5’10 is really tall for sand. 5’8 would make you taller than most sand. Sands are really short comparable to east asians.
They're still black, so you can't just ignore them just because it doesn't suit your narrative.
I am not talking about somalis they are a minority in Africa anyway. Somalis look extremely different from other blacks. I am talking about most of africa west central and south.
Data backs me up. Many levantines and kurds look like that.
No data on the planet backs up 1/5th of kurds and levantines looking like those three photos you posted. That map includes people with the “not activated gene”. It’s not a map of eye color. It’s actually delusional to think blue eyes is anywhere near that common in the middle east. Blue eyes is probably less than 1% of all of mena and less than 4% in the levant.
And even if I used larger crowd photos like a clown the way you do, many Lebs and Syrians still look white.
None of them look white.
Here's a full list of white-passing MENA phenotypes.
Many of those are mostly in Europe. Some of them look sand while others look white. The white passing ones are in europe. It doesn’t mean anything. Do you realize how rare blonde hair and blue eyes in adulthood is in the middle east? I’m sure you think it’s 20%.
Even Arabs who DONT look European will still look better than blacks or asians because their phenotype will still be Caucasion, not mongoloid or negroid like them. That still benefits them. For example, none of these Arabs have european phenotypes, yet because they are still Caucasion regardless, they look better than a negroid or mongoloid
I’m going to be real with you and you need to fully let this sink in. Only you think this. White women don’t think arabs/indians/pakis are close to whites and whites have a massive advantage in dating compared to sand. If the differences are small like you are trying to imply then the dating disparity would not be so extreme. Women especially white women think Asians and blacks are sexier than sand on average. That is what data and observable reality says.
It's not a meme map, it's data gathered by European anthropologiests. You're a greyfag, sit your ass down, trying to act like you know what's what.
It’s a composite photo of a few people along with a map. Averages and composites look better than most people because average traits fit what the human brain thinks is attractive. You have to look at images of sand after sand to get a idea of what different sand ethnicities look like. Just type in Syrian refugees into google for levantines or egyptian people into google. It’s a slow process. Sands don’t look white on average, and it’s not even close. If it were close the SMV gap between white and Sand would not be so massive. The SMV gap between Asian/black and white is smaller.
Well, they do, and you've yet to say which country you're from, stupid nigger.
They just don’t
I said 15-20% of the levant, not ALL arabs as a whole, have colored eyes. And that is a fact. Blue, green, amber, hazel, or light brown eyes.
Light brown isn’t really colored. It’s still not that high but there is no good data on “light brown” and “amber” eyes. What the fuck is the difference between light brown and amber in your mind. They are both basically the same.
Nope, many turn brown during the summer/heat.
They turn darker but are still brown year round. Once agains if sands were all white passing then they would have white dating success. The difference is extreme because the looks difference is extreme. Foids wouldn’t care about stereotypes if they were really as white as you think they are. 95% exclusion wouldn’t happen and sand wouldn’t be struggling in the west. They do struggle though.
I'm Iraqi and 90% of my family has peach/pink colored skin. I dont know who you're trying to lie to right now.
Iraqis are dark for sand. Doubt and you can’t tell color and think everything is lighter than it is.
He looks whiter than the average italian, shut the fuck up. And genetically Ashkenazis are NE european, I have already addressed this before, so I sure as fuck am not going down another demented rabbit hole with a stupid monkey who thinks Mediterean phenotypes dont count as white.
Genetically Ashkenazi cluster with meds like greeks and turks. PCA plots put them in the Mediterranean not NE europeans. https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-411bb9edc3fdf0c8d909d140256d34e4-pjlq You can see that they are in between MENA and southern europe. They are really far from Northern Europe. Many meds don’t look white. Meds are a mixed bag literally.
I'm not sure if it was that video or another syria video he made, but he did say he was surprised to see alot of blondes and redhead in syria.
It’s still a tiny minority and lighter hair is more common in childhood than adulthood. Most NW euros are blondes as children but brunettes as adults

You haven’t posted any studies.
Neither have you.
Just meme maps which makes you thinks sand looks white.
Not memes, they have actual sources, again you're a newfag who doesn't know fuck all, considering your dumbass wanted to reject Mediteranean phenotypes as being white.

You would refuse to accept any data
No, I just want reliable data, you shit brained freak of nature. Not data that has several holes in it from ONE fucking study you keep yapping about. Address the faults I've brought up in that study of yours or shut the FUCK up
because you’re psychologically obsessed with thinking sands are white.
I don't think that. It's always so adorable how EVERY fucking time I argue with some butthurt shitskin on here, they JUST HAVE TO put words in my mouth.
I posted the study.
I addressed why the study is faulty and unreliable. This study was right when anti-Arab sentiment was at it's highest post-9/11.

Americans dont now what a white person or arab person is. Many Mexicans and Indians faced racial abuse AFTER 9/11 because retarded Americans dont know what an Arab looks like.

If even a racist white nationalist like Matt Walsh (as I showed in the video above) can't tell Niki Haley is Indian, how the FUCK do you think the average american can tell who is white european or white arab?

Now, wil you address those points of mine or continue to shove your head up your rectum, nigger-san?
You’re severely out of touch with reality.
No you are. You're so out of touch with reality you dont even know what phenotype classifications are.
You think sand does well in Sweden for fucks sake.
I don't know enough about the Arabs in sweden to comment, but there are tons of Turks, Algerians, and Morocans who do well with white women in Germany and France. I do have this though

Asians and blacks do better everywhere but especially in Europe.
Baseless claim
95% excluded sand 95 fucking percent.
Already addressed your shit study. Now you counter-address the points I made, or stop blathering like a parrot.
I didn’t miss any point.
You did, every point made here goes over your head, you need to pathetically put words in my mouth or twist what I'm saying before addressing it.
Your entire argument is posting mixed people who were born in the 80s and thinking that is an argument.
It is. If people were racemixing in the 80s, then they will be racemixing EVEN MORE now since racemixing has become less stigmatized.
It has declined because europe and the west in general is fed up sand people.
Baseless claim.
That’s why all of europe is going to the right.
They're not. This is white nationalist cope, even @DarkStarDown doesn't believe this bullshit. It's all talk.
The other reason is dating is harder in general these days and that will disproportionately hit non-whites.
So what makes you think it won't hit niggers and asians? Especially when Arabs have more similar appearance to whites.
Rarity matters for low SMV deathinks.
Baseless claim
A few black guys in Japan would be able to find a partner too many and their aren’t enough women willing to get with a black dude.
That's not a matter of rarity, that just means there are no more japanese women with a black fetish
Most women hate ethnics and are JBW.
Arabs are the closest to JBW, not blacks/asians. Thanks for admitting you're wrong and I'm right. GG.

Sands are normal now and foids see us everywhere.
Still waiting to hear what sand nigger country you're from
It’s only gotten worse since then and ethnics are struggling much more now.
Everyone is struggling, even whites. Not an argument.
The level of exclusion was fucking insane. It was 95% but keep inhaling that copium. Almost no women are willing to mix with sand, proven by studies.
Address the counter-points I made for this study or shut the fuck up about it, it's already been debunked, so unless you address those accuastions, stop talking.
It’s not irrelevant. That’s the nature of the dating market now. JBW is more important than ever.
And Arabs are closer to JBW than blacks/asians.

LMAO is this clown bipolar? Do you have a split personality or some shit? You simountiaously blather about how niggers and chinks are better than arabs, then turn around and worship JBW, when Arabs are the CLOSEST RACE to Whites in appearance.
“Pygmies are not a tiny minority” Wtf LMAO. Pygmies are a tiny percentage of all blacks. Pygmies don’t even exist or compete in the western dating market. It doesn’t matter because they are isolated. It’s about averages. There are short ethnic dutch but that doesn’t mean the dutch are short.
My point is there are alot of manlet niggers, even ignoring pygmies.
Arabs with good nutrition are 5’5 to 5’7 depending on the ethnicity.
5’10 is really tall for sand. 5’8 would make you taller than most sand.
Bullshit, you dumb fuck. All my male cousins are 5'10 to 6'2. One of my cousins in Turkey si even 6'4.

Osama Bin Laden was 6'4 and King Abdullah Al-Saud was 6'8. What the FUCK are you yapping about?

Height map, which I already posted. But I know you have the memory of a goldfish, so here it is again.

Sands are really short comparable to east asians.
Refer to map above. Most chinks have good nutrients, yet are still manlets unlike Arabs.
I am not talking about somalis they are a minority in Africa anyway. Somalis look extremely different from other blacks. I am talking about most of africa west central and south.
Ethiopids (which somalis are) constitute a large portion of Africa, and they tend to be scrawny with thin frames

No data on the planet backs up 1/5th of kurds and levantines looking like those three photos you posted.
I already showed you a map of blue eyes percentage in Europe/MENA. Feel free to scroll back up.
That map includes people with the “not activated gene”.
I know, but those "not activated genes" would still lead to green, hazel, amber, light brown eyes, which still count as colored eyes.
None of them look white.
Delusional monkey
Many of those are mostly in Europe.
Yes, both in Europe and MENA since there is overlap in facial features. Look at you! You're learning!
Some of them look sand while others look white.
Most of them still look like what someone would describe as caucasion. Because even when an Arab doesn't look European, he will still look Caucasion.

The white passing ones are in europe.
They're in both. Get your eyes checked.
Do you realize how rare blonde hair and blue eyes in adulthood is in the middle east? I’m sure you think it’s 20%.
blonde hair and blue eyes does not a white person make. Many adult europeans have dark hair and dark eyes. I can post briths/irish people for you who have black hair and black eyes if you're too retarded to understand.
I’m going to be real with you and you need to fully let this sink in. Only you think this.
Baseless claim
White women don’t think arabs/indians/pakis are close to whites
Baseless claim. And I didn't include Pakis/Indians when I said being close to whites. Only Arabs
whites have a massive advantage in dating compared to sand
Baseless claim
If the differences are small like you are trying to imply then the dating disparity would not be so extreme.
It isn't. Arabs don't date, and you have provided 1 flimsy study that has so many errors in it it makes my head spin. This is the last fucking time I will educate your 80 IQ sand nigger brain on why that study is flawed.

1. It was from 2004-2007 America, when anti-arab sentiment was at an all time high
2. American's dont know what Arabs look like, every other fucking user on here will acknowledge that if you ask them.
3. YOU YOURSELF said that people on that study could claim to be MENA if they wanted to, meaning you could easily have had pakis/pajeets claiming to be MENA
Women especially white women think Asians are sexier than sand on average
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

and blacks are sexier than sand on average.
Blacks can compete with Arabs and Whites, I'll give you that, but overall SMV of Arabs is still higher than niggers.
That is what data and observable reality says.
Observable reality shows a fuck ton of racemixing happening in France and Germany between algerian/turk men and european women.
It’s a composite photo of a few people along with a map.
Yes, and it was compiled by anthropologists.
Averages and composites look better than most people because average traits fit what the human brain thinks is attractive.
What does this have to do with anything, you dumbass? HOLY FUCK, you actually ARE an ESL. No one was arguing whether these phenotypes were neceassrily good looking, just that they resembled/overlapped with Europeans.
You have to look at images of sand after sand to get a idea of what different sand ethnicities look like. Just type in Syrian refugees into google for levantines or egyptian people into google.
Google doesn't show everything, you have other sites like reddit or tikrok or IG as a source, and I dont need google anyways when I can look around at my relatives and see what they look like.

Sands don’t look white on average
WHERE THE FUCK DID I EVER SAY THAT YOU STUPID FUCKING KEYBOARD CHIMPANZEE NIGGERBRAIN:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If it were close the SMV gap between white and Sand would not be so massive.
It isn't as massive as you are claiming it is, that's the problem. You fed yourself your own bullshit, and then decieded it was truth without consulting reality.
The SMV gap between Asian/black and white is smaller.
LMAO!!!!!!! This fuckwad is still bringing up Asians and Blacks as if I didn't wipe the floor with his fucking delusions.

Can you tell me why you ignored my arguments about Asians/Blacks only to now all of a sudden try and bring them back up again? Avoiding the issue it seems, are you?

They just don’t
Still waiting to hear what country you're from, faggot.
Light brown isn’t really colored.
Still brown, nigger.
It’s still not that high but there is no good data on “light brown” and “amber” eyes.
Light brown and amber eyes make a massive difference.
What the fuck is the difference between light brown and amber in your mind. They are both basically the same.
You're fucking delusional (unsurprsingly) if you think light brown/amber eyes are the same as black eyes.

Black VS Brown VS Amber VS Hazel. Fyi, I have multiple relatives who have those latter 3 colors.

They turn darker but are still brown year round.
Lighter shades of brown are still better than being darker
Once agains if sands were all white passing then they would have white dating success.
You low IQ dumbfuck. Show me where I said that?
The difference is extreme because the looks difference is extreme.
The difference is not extreme. Alot of overlap is present

Foids wouldn’t care about stereotypes if they were really as white as you think they are.
Nope, stereotypes absolutley do affect SMV, you dumb fuck
95% exclusion wouldn’t happen
It doens't happen. Your 2004 dating polls were already addressed and debunked. Fuck off.
and sand wouldn’t be struggling in the west. They do struggle though.
They dont struggle, you repeating the same shit over and over won't make it anymore true.

Iraqis are dark for sand.
I was talking about northern iraqis.
Doubt and you can’t tell color and think everything is lighter than it is.
lmfao are you even a sand to be saying shit like this, you dumb nigger? I've noticed you STILL haven't said fuck all about what country you're from.

My arm. And fyi, my beard is red too

Genetically Ashkenazi cluster with meds like greeks and turks. PCA plots put them in the Mediterranean not NE europeans. https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-411bb9edc3fdf0c8d909d140256d34e4-pjlq You can see that they are in between MENA and southern europe. They are really far from Northern Europe. Many meds don’t look white. Meds are a mixed bag literally.
PCAs dont tell everything about genetics. Go back and read the actual studies on ashkenazis

It’s still a tiny minority and lighter hair is more common in childhood than adulthood. Most NW euros are blondes as children but brunettes as adults
Ok. Doesn't change the point I made

Last edited:
The default state of the shitskin is inceldom. With whites being an incel is a very rare and entirely avoidable (JBW to get deathnics) circumstance but with shitskins it is the norm. All of the brown ethnics I know growing up are either truecels or barely managed to lose their virginity in their fucking late 20s. Being curry or sand in a western country is a literal death sentence. White foids see you as an ancient obsolete species like homo-erectus, and white men want to bash your skull in with a hammer for being born in their country. The level of suffering shitskins go through is unheard of in the entire white genus. Our retarded third world goat fucking parents have no clue the suffering they caused by migrating to a white country where we will be endlessly mogged by our racial superiors. Brown parents are the fucking worst hellspawn this demonic rock has ever concocted. The regular state of parenting that brown kids have to endure would be abusive if whites had to deal with it. Constant mental abuse, comparison with superior kids, extreme poverty, overcrowding, physical abuse, sexual abuse, low IQ, and narcissistic on top of it. They expect you to be their slave and worship them because they brought you into this hellish existence. My dad is the warden and I am the inmate.

I was born with shitskin, poor, low brown IQ, malnourished, and surrounded by a race which is better than me in every single way. White girls look at me with disgust just for having the audacity of existing. When I look in the mirror I see a deformed, ugly, brown, ethnic, subhuman face staring back at me. It is physical proof of my inferiority and low status in the world, well below my white masters.

If you are born with shitskin you will have a shit life. Nature has a racial hierarchy and female choice shows who is clearly on top (white) and who is on the bottom (brown shitskins)

True. If you are a brown, you are significantly shorter than most whites and blacks.

death to America

Neither have you.
I literally posted a study. You just keep denying it by saying whites don’t know what arabs look like. They look like other browns. Americans have seen what brown people look like.
Not memes, they have actual sources, again you're a newfag who doesn't know fuck all, considering your dumbass wanted to reject Mediteranean phenotypes as being white.
Listen those phenotypes you posted from the middle east don’t look white. I’m just repeating myself at this point. An aggregate of faces will look more attractive because it removes flaws and ethnic deformities. It doesn’t accurately tell you what people look like. You have to watch videos with many people like people riding the subway for example. You and I don’t know what source photos were used to make that aggregate and how accurate they are to the general population. The only way would be to take photos of people at random or watch videos.
No, I just want reliable data, you shit brained freak of nature. Not data that has several holes in it from ONE fucking study you keep yapping about. Address the faults I've brought up in that study of yours
You haven’t provided any studies or data. Your sole pieces of “evidence” are mixed people, photos of whiter arabs, an aggregate using base photos from god knows where and composites remove flaws, and saying caucasian. Pajeets and fucking somalis are caucasian. Many somalis are classed as cauasian. It doesn’t fucking mean anything. Women don’t want to fuck Indian, pakis, or somalis because in some book from 100 years ago it says they are caucasian. None of this is evidence and these aren’t actual arguments.
I don't think that
You have photos of dozens of whiter sands saved on your computer that you are waiting to post at a moments notice thinking it’s an argument. You have been saying sands are nearly identical to whites and many are white this entire thread. You keep briniging up how all of them are caucasian when somalis and ethiopians are caucasian. “Ethiopid (also spelled Aethiopid)[a]is an outdated racial classification of humans indigenous to Northeast Africa, who were typically classified as part of the Caucasian race – the Hamitic sub-branch” omg I guess that means ethiopians are almost the same as whites now /s
This study was right when anti-Arab sentiment was at it's highest post-9/11.

Americans dont now what a white person or arab person is.
It’s honestly gotten worse since then because of ISIS and muslims fatigue in general. Antibimmigration populist parties are getting more votes in Europe.
You're so out of touch with reality you dont even know what phenotype classifications are.
Your phenotype classifications don’t look white, and they are a composite image from a few people from lord knows where. The phenotype classifications with their CORE in the middle east don’t look white at all.
I don't know enough about the Arabs in sweden to comment, but there are tons of Turks, Algerians, and Morocans who do well with white women in Germany and France. I do have this though
Sands are truecels all over europe.
Baseless claim
Are you seriously denying whites have a massive advantage?
It is. If people were racemixing in the 80s, then they will be racemixing EVEN MORE now since racemixing has become less stigmatized.
There are more sands now than the 80s so there will be more mixing. Sand SMV has declined since the 80s. You go on about the war on terror causing a decline. Then logically there would be decline since then. Islamophobia and anti-sand migration was never as big of an issue in the 80s. The abundance of sand along with the problems they bring to europe has also caused a decline in SMV along with increasing hypergamy.
Baseless claim.
Look at election data across every European country. Marine Le pen in france, geert wilders in the netherlands, AFD in germany, meloni in Italy. It’s universal. Geert wilders won by hating moroccans.
They're not. This is white nationalist cope, even @
DarkStarDown
@DarkStarDown doesn't believe this bullshit. It's all talk.
You can look at the election data. The votes don’t lie.
So what makes you think it won't hit niggers and asians? Especially when Arabs have more similar appearance to whites.
It does hit them but they are higher than sand. I never claimed blacks and asians were slayers just higher than Arab/Indian/Paki. You disagreed because muh caucasian when curries are the biggest incels around despite being caucasian. Fucking ethiopians are caucasian jfl.
That's not a matter of rarity, that just means there are no more japanese women with a black fetish
That’s why the rarity matters retard. The number of women with a racial fetish or willing to mix are in limited supply.
Arabs are the closest to JBW, not blacks/asians. Thanks for admitting you're wrong and I'm right. GG
They aren’t. Who is closer to JBW Indians or Blacks? Indians are caucasian and genetically closer to whites. Does that mean women like them more than blacks? Obviously not. What about ethiopians and somalis? Are they more desirable than west africans? Tyrone is west afrian.
Everyone is struggling, even whites. Not an argument.
A recession hits the poorest hardest. We are in a sex recession. Fewer young men are having sex than ever before. Arabs/Pakis/Indins hit harder than whites and blacks and asians.
And Arabs are closer to JBW than blacks/asians.
LMAO is this clown bipolar? Do you have a splot personality or some shit? You simountiaously blather about how niggers and chinks are better than arabs, then turn around and worship JBW, when Arabs are the CLOSEST RACE to Whites in appearance.
No one thinks arabs look like whites except you. Many races are technically closer to whites in phenotype and genotype but less desirable than races further away. Caucasian East Africans getting mogged by West africans for example. Indians being the ugliest race despite being technically caucasian. Blacks and Asians are higher than Indians and they are not caucasian.
My point is there are alot of manlet niggers, even ignoring pygmies.
It’s about averages, can you read? There are short people in Norway. Not an argument.
Bullshit, you dumb fuck. All my male cousins are 5'10 to 6'2. One of my cousins in Turkey si even 6'4.

Osama Bin Laden was 6'4 and King Abdullah Al-Saud was 6'8. What the FUCK are you yapping about?

Height map, which I already posted. But I know you have the memory of a goldfish, so here it is again.
Afghanistan 5’6 Iran 5’7 Egypt 5’7 Saudi Arabia 5’6 1/2, Iraq 5’7 1/2, Algeria 5’7, Pakistan 5’5 1/2, Morocco 5’7 1/2, Oman 5’6, Jordan 5’8. Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country
Refer to map above. Most chinks have good nutrients, yet are still manlets unlike Arabs.
Chinks have the same height as sand according to your own image. From that wikipedia page they are 5’7 to 5’8 1/2 depending on the study.
I know, but those "not activated genes" would still lead to green, hazel, amber, light brown eyes, which still count as colored eyes.
No it wouldn’t. The most common color in the middle east is brown, everywhere.
Yes, both in Europe and MENA since there is overlap in facial features. Look at you! You're learning!
There is virtually no overlap in real life. People can instantly tell a white apart from a sand.
Yes, both in Europe and MENA since there is overlap in facial features.
There is no overlap jfl. The overlap is because of useless shit like caucasoid. Pakis overlap in that way too.
Most of them still look like what someone would describe as caucasion.
Fucking ethiopian niggers are caucasian “The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid,[a] Europid, or Europoid)[2] is an obsolete racial classificationof humans based on a now-disproven theory of biological race.[3][4][5] The Caucasian race was historically regarded as a biological taxon which, depending on which of the historical race classifications was being used, usually included ancient and modern populations from all or parts of Europe, Western Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, North Africa, and the Horn of Africa” THE HORN OF AFRICA. Ethiopid (also spelled Aethiopid)[a]is an outdated racial classification of humans indigenous to Northeast Africa, who were typically classified as part of the Caucasian race – the Hamitic sub-branch. WOW ETHIOPIANS AND SOMALIANS ARE CAUCASIAN I GUESS THAT MEANS THEY MOG WEST AFRICANS AND EAST ASIANS. Indians are also caucasian and universally seen as the ugliest.
They're in both
Their core is in europe.
blonde hair and blue eyes does not a white person make. Many adult europeans have dark hair and dark eyes. I can post briths/irish people for you who have black hair and black eyes if you're too retarded to understand.
I was talking about blonde hair and blue eyes because you posted a meme map saying that the middle east has many people with that phenotype. Light hair and eyes are very rare in MENA and even rarer with pakis and Indians.
Baseless claim. And I didn't include Pakis/Indians when I said being close to whites. Only Arabs
Arabs aren’t close to whites either. You did say they are Caucasian “They do. Pakis and NW Indians have caucasion features, double eyelids, thin noses, lighter eyes and more robust jawlines” You have been repeatedly saying that caucasian is closer to white therefore they mog Asians and Blacks. No woman is going to take an Indian over an Asian.

YOU YOURSELF said that people on that study could claim to be MENA if they wanted to, meaning you could easily have had pakis/pajeets claiming to be MENA
No one is going to fucking do that. No one wants to be you. It was Yahoo and focused on long term relationships not hookups. You can’t hide your race in an ltr. People will put their real race, you can’t hide your race.
Blacks can compete with Arabs and Whites, I'll give you that, but overall SMV of Arabs is still higher than niggers.
No overall for blacks is higher. Go on any dating app as an average black vs average arab and blacks will do better. There is more black male white female all over the west than Indian/Arab/Paki male white female. Browns vastly outnumber blacks in both Canada and Europe making this even more brutal.
Observable reality shows a fuck ton of racemixing happening in France and Germany between algerian/turk men and european women.
No observable reality shows the opposite. Blacks are having more success despite being smaller in numbers.
What does this have to do with anything, you dumbass? HOLY FUCK, you actually ARE an ESL. No one was arguing whether these phenotypes were neceassrily good looking, just that they resembled/overlapped with Europeans.
THEY DON’T RESEMBLE EUROPEANS. The ones with their centre in the middle east don’t.
WHERE THE FUCK DID I EVER SAY THAT YOU STUPID FUCKING KEYBOARD CHIMPANZEE NIGGERBRAIN
The endless spamming of whiter sands, saying they are caucasian, saying JBW also applies to them, saying they are nearly the same, and thinking your sand phenos look white.
It isn't as massive as you are claiming it is, that's the problem. You fed yourself your own bullshit, and then decieded it was truth without consulting reality
It IS massive. Whites are vastly more desirable than any shitskin. That’s an undeniable reality.
Can you tell me why you ignored my arguments about Asians/Blacks only to now all of a sudden try and bring them back up again? Avoiding the issue it seems, are you?
You never made a single argument. You said blacks are doomed because of fucking pygmies and you brought up somalis (who are caucasian btw) You said Asians are undesirable because they aren’t caucasian and said fucking Indians are more desirable because they are Caucasian. Somalis are Caucasian but they are the lowest smv ethnicity in africa outside of small tribes like pygmies. This conversation is laughable. You are actually deranged.
You're fucking delusional (unsurprsingly) if you think light brown/amber eyes are the same as black eyes.
I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT CAN YOU READ? I said “Light brown isn’t really colored. It’s still not that high but there is no good data on “light brown” and “amber” eyes. What the fuck is the difference between light brown and amber in your mind. They are both basically the same.” light brown and ambrr are almost the same. Light brown doesn’t count as colored and there is nk good data in light brown eyes. No one knows the prevalence of light brown eyes in MENA but I promise it’s much lower than you think like every other crazy thing you’ve said.
Lighter shades of brown are still better than being darker
yes but they are brown all year and get darker in the summer
You low IQ dumbfuck. Show me where I said that?
You fucking said JBW applies to sand because they are caucasian and look almost with white with many looking fully white. It’s madness.
The difference is not extreme. Alot of overlap is present
The differences are extreme. They are even in your own meme pic. Whites can immediately tell when someone is sand.
Nope, stereotypes absolutley do affect SMV, you dumb fuck
Yes but looks are more important.
They dont struggle, you repeating the same shit over and over won't make it anymore true.
Because you don’t get it.
PCAs dont tell everything about genetics. Go back and read
They tell more than what you posted.
Ok. Doesn't change the point I made
They lose it in adulthood.

shitskin feelings dont matter

I literally posted a study. You just keep denying it by saying whites don’t know what arabs look like. They look like other browns. Americans have seen what brown people look like.
I have posted other studies that show Asian men and Black women are the least desired in America. Keep seething.

Indians, Mexicans and Arabs don't look alike. Knowing what one looks like doesn't equal knowing what the other looks like
Listen those phenotypes you posted from the middle east don’t look white. I’m just repeating myself at this point. An aggregate of faces will look more attractive because it removes flaws and ethnic deformities. It doesn’t accurately tell you what people look like. You have to watch videos with many people like people riding the subway for example. You and I don’t know what source photos were used to make that aggregate and how accurate they are to the general population. The only way would be to take photos of people at random or watch videos.
All you know how to do is repeat yourself since any point addressed goes in one ear and out the other.

The aggregate itself doesn't matter, the maps are the important part, since they show WHERE the phenotypical traits are common
You haven’t provided any studies or data. Your sole pieces of “evidence” are mixed people, photos of whiter arabs, an aggregate using base photos from god knows where and composites remove flaws, and saying caucasian. Pajeets and fucking somalis are caucasian. Many somalis are classed as cauasian. It doesn’t fucking mean anything. Women don’t want to fuck Indian, pakis, or somalis because in some book from 100 years ago it says they are caucasian. None of this is evidence and these aren’t actual arguments.
European anthrpologists went around classifying humanity into various racial groups, and Arabs were almost always classified as being the same or at least a highly similar race to Arabs.

You have photos of dozens of whiter sands saved on your computer that you are waiting to post at a moments notice thinking it’s an argument. You have been saying sands are nearly identical to whites and many are white this entire thread. You keep briniging up how all of them are caucasian when somalis and ethiopians are caucasian. “Ethiopid (also spelled Aethiopid)[a]is an outdated racial classification of humans indigenous to Northeast Africa, who were typically classified as part of the Caucasian race – the Hamitic sub-branch” omg I guess that means ethiopians are almost the same as whites now /s
Somalis are not Caucasion, they are Caucasion-Negroud mixed.
Indians are not Caucasion, they are Caucasion-Veddoid mixed.
Arabs are pure caucasion.

It’s honestly gotten worse since then because of ISIS and muslims fatigue in general. Antibimmigration populist parties are getting more votes in Europe.
Yeah yeah, I'm sure. Just like how Americans are TOTS GONNA get those smelly stinky Mexicans!:feels::feels::feels::feels: All bark, no bite.

Also, I don't know what drugs you're on. Sentiment towards Arabs has grown more sympathetic by the average layman due to Palestine. The jew-controlled policians aren' the peopel.
Your phenotype classifications don’t look white, and they are a composite image from a few people from lord knows where. The phenotype classifications with their CORE in the middle east don’t look white at all.
It's not my phenotype classification, it's the classification of European anthropologists from the 1800s-1900s.

Again, the image is just an example of the average appearance. The maps are the important part, and they show large overlap in physical appearance.
Sands are truecels all over europe.
Baseless claim
Are you seriously denying whites have a massive advantage?
You were talking about asians/blacks, you retard.
There are more sands now than the 80s so there will be more mixing. Sand SMV has declined since the 80s. You go on about the war on terror causing a decline. Then logically there would be decline since then. Islamophobia and anti-sand migration was never as big of an issue in the 80s. The abundance of sand along with the problems they bring to europe has also caused a decline in SMV along with increasing hypergamy.
Baseless claims
Look at election data across every European country. Marine Le pen in france, geert wilders in the netherlands, AFD in germany, meloni in Italy. It’s universal. Geert wilders won by hating moroccans.

You can look at the election data. The votes don’t lie.
All talk, no action. The fact that you brought up Meloni when she INCREASED immigration to italy is cute.

Geert Wilders isn't white, he's a jungle gook.
It does hit them but they are higher than sand. I never claimed blacks and asians were slayers just higher than Arab/Indian/Paki. You disagreed because muh caucasian
Yes, caucasioness is everything to Asians.

when curries are the biggest incels around despite being caucasian. Fucking ethiopians are caucasian jfl.
light brown indians mog the avergae asian by a long shot because of their caucasion traits. In SEA, indian men are highly succesful with chinese women.

From the wiki page on Chindians:

"As the majority of these intermarriages usually involve an Indian male and Chinese female, the majority of Chindian offspring in Malaysia are usually classified as Malaysian Indian"

"Like in Malaysia, most Chindians in Singapore are offspring of interracial relationships between Indian males and Chinese females"

Again, ethiopids are part negroid

That’s why the rarity matters retard. The number of women with a racial fetish or willing to mix are in limited supply.
The increased population can also lead to an increase the attraction to that race due to proximity, so it's a little effy and unpredictable how things will play out.
They aren’t. Who is closer to JBW Indians or Blacks? Indians are caucasian and genetically closer to whites. Does that mean women like them more than blacks? Obviously not. What about ethiopians and somalis? Are they more desirable than west africans? Tyrone is west afrian.
The difference is Indians are mixed with Veddoids and are not tall/muscular, which also factors in. JBW mostly applies to facial features. Meanwhile, Arabs are pure Caucasion and are taller/more muscular compared to Indians.

And if you want to bring up tyrone, than you can compare him to Chadpreet. Many high-tier indians have light skin, good jaws, and colored eyes. It's also hilarious that you talk about west africans when I can garuntee you you can barely bring up any PURE west african men who are attractive without having European DNA

A recession hits the poorest hardest. We are in a sex recession. Fewer young men are having sex than ever before. Arabs/Pakis/Indins hit harder than whites and blacks and asians.
>The shitskin chimpnzee is still bringing up asians

I need to let you know, that every fucking time you bring up asians, you lose what little shred of credibility you have. Asians can barely fuck their OWN women, who are all chasing white and arab men, let alone fucking women of other races

No one thinks arabs look like whites except you.
Many do. Go outside.

Screencap of white nationalists thinking I'm white when they see my pfp.

Screenshot 20240309 174713 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240301 192759 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240210 172708 Samsung Internet

Many races are technically closer to whites in phenotype and genotype but less desirable than races further away. Caucasian East Africans getting mogged by West africans for example.
Blacks have wider jaws and better muscular/skeletal builds. This is one of the few exceptions. And most African Americans have 22% white blood. I'm still waiting for you to show me pure niggers who look good.
Indians being the ugliest race despite being technically caucasian. Blacks and Asians are higher than Indians and they are not caucasian.
Indians are mixed with Veddoids.

Asians get cucked by Indians in SEA
It’s about averages, can you read? There are short people in Norway. Not an argument.

Afghanistan 5’6 Iran 5’7 Egypt 5’7 Saudi Arabia 5’6 1/2, Iraq 5’7 1/2, Algeria 5’7, Pakistan 5’5 1/2, Morocco 5’7 1/2, Oman 5’6, Jordan 5’8. Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

Chinks have the same height as sand according to your own image. From that wikipedia page they are 5’7 to 5’8 1/2 depending on the study.
This is due to nutrients, it's why there is a 5 inch height gap between North Koreans and South Koreans
No it wouldn’t. The most common color in the middle east is brown, everywhere.
Never said otherwise, niggerbrain. Learn to read.
There is virtually no overlap in real life. People can instantly tell a white apart from a sand.
Yeah, must be why whites always confuse me for being white.
There is no overlap jfl.
I'm sorry you're blind, faggot-san.

The overlap is because of useless shit like caucasoid. Pakis overlap in that way too.
Being Caucasoid is not useless, it helps alot in SMV as it makes one look more similar to Europeans.

Fucking ethiopian niggers are caucasian “The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid,[a] Europid, or Europoid)[2] is an obsolete racial classificationof humans based on a now-disproven theory of biological race.[3][4][5] The Caucasian race was historically regarded as a biological taxon which, depending on which of the historical race classifications was being used, usually included ancient and modern populations from all or parts of Europe, Western Asia, Central Asia, South Asia, North Africa, and the Horn of Africa” THE HORN OF AFRICA. Ethiopid (also spelled Aethiopid)[a]is an outdated racial classification of humans indigenous to Northeast Africa, who were typically classified as part of the Caucasian race – the Hamitic sub-branch. WOW ETHIOPIANS AND SOMALIANS ARE CAUCASIAN I GUESS THAT MEANS THEY MOG WEST AFRICANS AND EAST ASIANS. Indians are also caucasian and universally seen as the ugliest.
Not pure caucasion, they're negroid mixed.
Their core is in europe.
The "cores" are in the bright yellow areas, and you can see many parts of MENA are bright yellow on those maps

I was talking about blonde hair and blue eyes because you posted a meme map saying that the middle east has many people with that phenotype. Light hair and eyes are very rare in MENA and even rarer with pakis and Indians.
The map just shows what phenotypes are common where, not necessarily how high the actual amont is
Arabs aren’t close to whites either.
They are. Both genetically and phenotypically.
You did say they are Caucasian “They do. Pakis and NW Indians have caucasion features, double eyelids, thin noses, lighter eyes and more robust jawlines”
All of those traits I listed are traits North Indians have, traits that Asians WANT.
You have been repeatedly saying that caucasian is closer to white therefore they mog Asians and Blacks.
N. Indians have thin noses, double eyelids, lighter eyes, more robust jaws compared to Asians
No woman is going to take an Indian over an Asian.
Refer to what I said about Indian men/Chinese women in SEA above.
No one is going to fucking do that. No one wants to be you. It was Yahoo and focused on long term relationships not hookups. You can’t hide your race in an ltr. People will put their real race, you can’t hide your race.
This is all conjecture.
No overall for blacks is higher. Go on any dating app as an average black vs average arab and blacks will do better.
Wrong.

There is more black male white female all over the west than Indian/Arab/Paki male white female.
Even IF this was true, which it isn't as I show above. Like I said before, Niggers are desperate as fuck to chase after white women, whereas many arabs/indian men are content with sticking with their own women. In other words, if you see much BMWF, it is in part due to nigger males' desperation to improve their subhuman genes. No one is more EAGER to racemix like nigger men are

That said, Blacks also benefit from media halo positivity, which has no barring on actual genetics.
No observable reality shows the opposite. \
Shieeeeeeeeeet
Blacks are having more success despite being smaller in numbers.
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

THEY DON’T RESEMBLE EUROPEANS.

Afghan VS white American

The ones with their centre in the middle east don’t.
I wasn't talking of those, niggerbrain
The endless spamming of whiter sands, saying they are caucasian, saying JBW also applies to them, saying they are nearly the same, and thinking your sand phenos look white.
All that is true. keep shitting your diaper.
It IS massive. Whites are vastly more desirable than any shitskin. That’s an undeniable reality.
Tha gap is not as massive between white Europeans and white-passing Arabs.
You never made a single argument. You said blacks are doomed because of fucking pygmies and you brought up somalis (who are caucasian btw) You said Asians are undesirable because they aren’t caucasian and said fucking Indians are more desirable because they are Caucasian. Somalis are Caucasian but they are the lowest smv ethnicity in africa outside of small tribes like pygmies. This conversation is laughable. You are actually deranged.
Thanks for summarizing my arguments for me, now address them instead of chimping out.
I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT CAN YOU READ? I said “Light brown isn’t really colored. It’s still not that high but there is no good data on “light brown” and “amber” eyes. What the fuck is the difference between light brown and amber in your mind.
Amber is yellowish. Light brown is light brown. Are you blind you fucking gaylord BBC cuck? I fucking posted eyes of light brown and amber eyes.
They are both basically the same.” light brown and ambrr are almost the same. Light brown doesn’t count as colored and there is nk good data in light brown eyes. No one knows the prevalence of light brown eyes in MENA but I promise it’s much lower than you think like every other crazy thing you’ve said.
The genes for blue eyes are mandatory for one to have light brown, hazel, or amber eyes. Logic would dictate that many Arabs carrying the genes for blue eyes would then also have light brown, hazel or amber eyes even if they dont have blue eyes.
yes but they are brown all year and get darker in the summer
Light brown, orange, or yellow skin is more desirable than paler skin

You fucking said JBW applies to sand because they are caucasian and look almost with white with many looking fully white. It’s madness.
And that is the truth.

The differences are extreme.
Nah

Saudis VS Italian

Whites can immediately tell when someone is sand.
I have had whites IRL ask me if I'm italian despite being iraqi. So you're wrong. Keep shitting the bed, you baboon.

Last edited:
I have posted other studies that show Asian men and Black women are the least desired in America. Keep seething.

Indians, Mexicans and Arabs don't look alike. Knowing what one looks like doesn't equal knowing what the other looks like

All you know how to do is repeat yourself since any point addressed goes in one ear and out the other.

The aggregate itself doesn't matter, the maps are the important part, since they show WHERE the phenotypical traits are common

European anthrpologists went around classifying humanity into various racial groups, and Arabs were almost always classified as being the same or at least a highly similar race to Arabs.

View attachment 1145893

Somalis are not Caucasion, they are Caucasion-Negroud mixed.
Indians are not Caucasion, they are Caucasion-Veddoid mixed.
Arabs are pure caucasion.

Yeah yeah, I'm sure. Just like how Americans are TOTS GONNA get those smelly stinky Mexicans!:feels::feels::feels::feels: All bark, no bite.

Also, I don't know what drugs you're on. Sentiment towards Arabs has grown more sympathetic by the average layman due to Palestine. The jew-controlled policians aren' the peopel.

It's not my phenotype classification, it's the classification of European anthropologists from the 1800s-1900s.

Again, the image is just an example of the average appearance. The maps are the important part, and they show large overlap in physical appearance.

Baseless claim

You were talking about asians/blacks, you retard.

Baseless claims

All talk, no action. The fact that you brought up Meloni when she INCREASED immigration to italy is cute.

Geert Wilders isn't white, he's a jungle gook.

Yes, caucasioness is everything to Asians.

light brown indians mog the avergae asian by a long shot because of their caucasion traits. In SEA, indian men are highly succesful with chinese women.

From the wiki page on Chindians:

"As the majority of these intermarriages usually involve an Indian male and Chinese female, the majority of Chindian offspring in Malaysia are usually classified as Malaysian Indian"

"Like in Malaysia, most Chindians in Singapore are offspring of interracial relationships between Indian males and Chinese females"

Again, ethiopids are part negroid

The increased population can also lead to an increase the attraction to that race due to proximity, so it's a little effy and unpredictable how things will play out.

The difference is Indians are mixed with Veddoids and are not tall/muscular, which also factors in. JBW mostly applies to facial features. Meanwhile, Arabs are pure Caucasion and are taller/more muscular compared to Indians.

And if you want to bring up tyrone, than you can compare him to Chadpreet. Many high-tier indians have light skin, good jaws, and colored eyes. It's also hilarious that you talk about west africans when I can garuntee you you can barely bring up any PURE west african men who are attractive without having European DNA

View attachment 1145921

>The shitskin chimpnzee is still bringing up asians

View attachment 1145961

I need to let you know, that every fucking time you bring up asians, you lose what little shred of credibility you have. Asians can barely fuck their OWN women, who are all chasing white and arab men, let alone fucking women of other races

Many do. Go outside.

Screencap of white nationalists thinking I'm white when they see my pfp.

View attachment 1145963View attachment 1145965View attachment 1145966

Blacks have wider jaws and better muscular/skeletal builds. This is one of the few exceptions. And most African Americans have 22% white blood. I'm still waiting for you to show me pure niggers who look good.

Indians are mixed with Veddoids.

Asians get cucked by Indians in SEA

This is due to nutrients, it's why there is a 5 inch height gap between North Koreans and South Koreans

Never said otherwise, niggerbrain. Learn to read.

Yeah, must be why whites always confuse me for being white.

I'm sorry you're blind, faggot-san.

View attachment 1145938View attachment 1145939View attachment 1145940

Being Caucasoid is not useless, it helps alot in SMV as it makes one look more similar to Europeans.

Not pure caucasion, they're negroid mixed.

The "cores" are in the bright yellow areas, and you can see many parts of MENA are bright yellow on those maps

View attachment 1145942

The map just shows what phenotypes are common where, not necessarily how high the actual amont is

They are. Both genetically and phenotypically.

All of those traits I listed are traits North Indians have, traits that Asians WANT.

N. Indians have thin noses, double eyelids, lighter eyes, more robust jaws compared to Asians

Refer to what I said about Indian men/Chinese women in SEA above.

This is all conjecture.

Wrong.

View attachment 1145948

Even IF this was true, which it isn't as I show above. Like I said before, Niggers are desperate as fuck to chase after white women, whereas many arabs/indian men are content with sticking with their own women. In other words, if you see much BMWF, it is in part due to nigger males' desperation to improve their subhuman genes. No one is more EAGER to racemix like nigger men are

That said, Blacks also benefit from media halo positivity, which has no barring on actual genetics.

Shieeeeeeeeeet

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

View attachment 1145952

Afghan VS white American
View attachment 1145954

I wasn't talking of those, niggerbrain

All that is true. keep shitting your diaper.

Tha gap is not as massive between white Europeans and white-passing Arabs.

Thanks for summarizing my arguments for me, now address them instead of chimping out.

Amber is yellowish. Light brown is light brown. Are you blind you fucking gaylord BBC cuck? I fucking posted eyes of light brown and amber eyes.

The genes for blue eyes are mandatory for one to have light brown, hazel, or amber eyes. Logic would dictate that many Arabs carrying the genes for blue eyes would then also have light brown, hazel or amber eyes even if they dont have blue eyes.

Light brown, orange, or yellow skin is more desirable than paler skin

And that is the truth.

Nah

Saudis VS Italian
View attachment 1145958

I have had whites IRL ask me if I'm italian despite being iraqi. So you're wrong. Keep shitting the bed, you baboon.

View attachment 1145971
View attachment 1145962
This has been going on for way too long so this will be my last post. I didn’t join this forum to endlessly argue with lunatic schizos.

1. The study showed Arabs were the second most excluded at 95% followed by Indians. At 96%. Your response to this has been that whites don’t know what arabs look like. Every single news station for the past 30 years has been broadcasting people from the middle east non-stop. It’s fucking daily for decades on end and people have an Internet connection. They have had arab faces playing on their television every single day since before you were born. White women know what sands look like they just don’t want you. Sands aren’t some mysterious obscure race living on the jungle. If I go on any news website or turn on the tv for news I will see sands in Palestine. It’s been this way for decades. The sample size was over 6000 people.

2. No one cares that curries, sand, and east africans are caucasian. You repeatedly said that Indians and Pakistanis are more desirable than East Asians because they are caucasian. Fucking Somalia and Ethiopia are caucasian too. Currycels are the least desirable race by far. It’s basically a running gag how abysmal their SMV is. This is what people actually think of Indians. Asians don’t get anywhere near the same level of hate. What is one race you would not date? People repeating Indian over and over again and saying they look goofy and smell terrible. No one cares they are caucasian except you.

View: https://youtu.be/dNKBrILSsE8?si=aoS0DZX01dvMQmgP

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/kH7xW7oA_yQ?si=s0HvqjMdHLhPEn-U

View: https://youtu.be/D1sJcUpr1Kw?si=xaj-WR-64w392Fa-

View: https://youtu.be/C8ttZyAkz6Q?si=WBVnIn4UJIG_6365

Watch them it’s all Indian. Go on TikTok right now and type what race would you not date and it’s just people saying Indian.

There are millions of girls into Asian men all over the world because of K-POP. Asians are especially popular in Eastern Europe because of soft power. No equivalent exists for Sand and Curry. There aren’t women who have Indian or Arab fever the way some women are into Asian or black guys. Blacks are also well above curry and not caucasian.

3. On your own phenotype maps the ones located in the middle east don’t look white at all. They look brown, even in your cherry picked examples. We can go watch videos of people in Iraq, Egypt, Morocco, etc to know. Real white people from Northern Europe will tell you that sands don’t look white. Place them in any sand country and they will say everyone is brown. The Syrian reugees from the levant in Europe are viewed as Low IQ shitskins by the locals.

4. European women are not into Sand at all. Sands are much more hated in Europe than they are in North America. You keep saying German and Euro girls love sand when they are all incels responsible for all the rapes in Europe. Sub 5 men rape. High smv races don’t have crazy high rape rates. The entirety of Europe is swinging to the right and politicians are winning elections and/or rising rapidly by hating sand. Geert Wilders in the Netherlands, The AFD in Germany, The Sweden Democrats in Sweden, Marine Le Pen in France, Meloni in Italy, and many others. Ireland recently had anti-sand riots. The women there see sands as the ultimate subhumans. That US study repeated in Europe would be far worse. In Sweden Sands live entirely segregated in slums and the Swedish womenfolk don’t go near them.

5. 20% of sands don’t have light eyes and look white. Those genes from your map aren’t activated. I don’t consider light brown light eyes but even then it’s not 20% or 1 in 5. It’s more like 1% in all of mena and less than 5% in levant. Whites have a much higher SMV than sand. Women see the two as completely separate races and that fact is proven by the much higher exclusion rate of sand compared to white and common fucking sense. Only a tiny minority of sand are white passing.

6. Posting mixed relations and searching the internet for whiter sands is not an argument. Any person can find photos of mixed people and post it here. I can post AMWF or BMWF mixes. It doesn’t. A cherrypicked white sand is not representative of most sands.

7. I read your study and any study putting Indians above blacks belongs in the trash

This has been going on for way too long so this will be my last post. I didn’t join this forum to endlessly argue with lunatic schizos.

1. The study showed Arabs were the second most excluded at 95% followed by Indians. At 96%. Your response to this has been that whites don’t know what arabs look like. Every single news station for the past 30 years has been broadcasting people from the middle east non-stop. It’s fucking daily for decades on end and people have an Internet connection. They have had arab faces playing on their television every single day since before you were born. White women know what sands look like they just don’t want you. Sands aren’t some mysterious obscure race living on the jungle. If I go on any news website or turn on the tv for news I will see sands in Palestine. It’s been this way for decades. The sample size was over 6000 people.

2. No one cares that curries, sand, and east africans are caucasian. You repeatedly said that Indians and Pakistanis are more desirable than East Asians because they are caucasian. Fucking Somalia and Ethiopia are caucasian too. Currycels are the least desirable race by far. It’s basically a running gag how abysmal their SMV is. This is what people actually think of Indians. Asians don’t get anywhere near the same level of hate. What is one race you would not date? People repeating Indian over and over again and saying they look goofy and smell terrible. No one cares they are caucasian except you.

Watch them it’s all Indian. Go on TikTok right now and type what race would you not date and it’s just people saying Indian.

There are millions of girls into Asian men all over the world because of K-POP. Asians are especially popular in Eastern Europe because of soft power. No equivalent exists for Sand and Curry. There aren’t women who have Indian or Arab fever the way some women are into Asian or black guys. Blacks are also well above curry and not caucasian.

3. On your own phenotype maps the ones located in the middle east don’t look white at all. They look brown, even in your cherry picked examples. We can go watch videos of people in Iraq, Egypt, Morocco, etc to know. Real white people from Northern Europe will tell you that sands don’t look white. Place them in any sand country and they will say everyone is brown. The Syrian reugees from the levant in Europe are viewed as Low IQ shitskins by the locals.

4. European women are not into Sand at all. Sands are much more hated in Europe than they are in North America. You keep saying German and Euro girls love sand when they are all incels responsible for all the rapes in Europe. Sub 5 men rape. High smv races don’t have crazy high rape rates. The entirety of Europe is swinging to the right and politicians are winning elections and/or rising rapidly by hating sand. Geert Wilders in the Netherlands, The AFD in Germany, The Sweden Democrats in Sweden, Marine Le Pen in France, Meloni in Italy, and many others. Ireland recently had anti-sand riots. The women there see sands as the ultimate subhumans. That US study repeated in Europe would be far worse. In Sweden Sands live entirely segregated in slums and the Swedish womenfolk don’t go near them.

5. 20% of sands don’t have light eyes and look white. Those genes from your map aren’t activated. I don’t consider light brown light eyes but even then it’s not 20% or 1 in 5. It’s more like 1% in all of mena and less than 5% in levant. Whites have a much higher SMV than sand. Women see the two as completely separate races and that fact is proven by the much higher exclusion rate of sand compared to white and common fucking sense. Only a tiny minority of sand are white passing.

6. Posting mixed relations and searching the internet for whiter sands is not an argument. Any person can find photos of mixed people and post it here. I can post AMWF or BMWF mixes. It doesn’t. A cherrypicked white sand is not representative of most sands.

7. I read your study and any study putting Indians above blacks belongs in the trash

I'm not reading all that.

Arabs are 2nd after whites. We have the closest physical appearance to them, and you yourself admit JBW. Go and make a thread about this and you will see everyone agree with me on the topic. No other user on this forum agrees with you. Literally no one.

Luffy Activates Gear 5

Last edited:

8. Blacks are higher than sand for the reasons I stated. Height (I already posted the average sand height is 5’7.), muscles, frame, testosterone, bbc, thugmaxxing, masculinity, masculine faces. The abundance of BMWF in places where browns outnumber blacks like Canada and Europe is further proof. BMWF is really common in America. Your response has been it’s because blacks worship white women more and are more desperate to whiten their genes. Curries and sand are much more obsessed with white foids and whitening their bloodline.
Put a blonde blue eyed white girl around a buch of Arabs and they go AWOOGA and their eyes pop out of their head. Niggers don’t have the same reaction at all. They will pump and dump and beat white women like trash. Niggers treat white women like trash creating hordes of single moms Curry and Sand worship blonde blue eyed white girls.

This video explains it perfectly
View: https://youtu.be/is6vN-zLAN8?si=gRTdfOE0LlFjOL8S

Permaban - Troll

either your a curry or an ugly nigger with fat nostrils but not everyone with brown skin is looked upon like curries lol. If you are a curry then yeah you wont get any white pussy sorry sandeep they will be for me and me only and im gonna cum all over their bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back