Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being born a shitskin=Automatic Inceldom

either your a curry or an ugly nigger with fat nostrils but not everyone with brown skin is looked upon like curries lol. If you are a curry then yeah you wont get any white pussy sorry sandeep they will be for me and me only and im gonna cum all over their bodies.
I’m sand what are you? Why are you on an incel forum saying you fuck women?

They do. Pakis and NW Indians have caucasion features, double eyelids, thin noses, lighter eyes and more robust jawlines, all 5 features that Asians LACK yet also DESIRE to have. This is why they are able to cuck ricecels. There are a fuck tone of rice women who are having kids with paki, indian, iranian men. In what delusional anime-induced fantasy are you living in where ricecucks are in any way desirable?

View: https://youtu.be/H_pMbgVBxX4?si=l-RC8HQxaW9iz028

I swear, I thought, that the thing on the left was male. Rucecucks lack sexual dimorphism, and they still delude themselves, into thinking they can compete with arabs. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/H_pMbgVBxX4?si=l-RC8HQxaW9iz028

I swear, I thought, that the thing on the left was male. Rucecucks lack sexual dimorphism, and they still delude themselves, into thinking they can compete with arabs. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!1 I read your post first and then watched the video, and even then I STILL thought the girl on the left was just a rice man. It really is just a matter of hair length between them where you can tell if they're a man or a woman.

Yeah, OP is a retarded fuck, I doubt he's even arab tbh. No one in their right mind has the audacity to say ricecucks mog arabs.