Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mentally Lost Cel unban request

Audley Porter

Audley Porter

Posts with the imagined chasteness of a blond girl
★★★★★
Now that Master has grown lenient on the administration of banning, MLC wants me to ask to be unbanned. One month is the limit and then a user may request an unban. Them's the rules. @Uggo Mongo @SlayerSlayer @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel

Now that Master has grown lenient on the administration of banning, MLC wants me to ask to be unbanned. One month is the limit and then a user may request an unban. Them's the rules. @Uggo Mongo @SlayerSlayer @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel
No.

he is a mere mortal

How about you stick your head in a meat grinder instead.

I thought this new revelation of Master's promised members a fair chance to be unbanned.

shut up, nigger. you are active in other forums.
mads mikkelsen hannibal GIF

Why are you asking?

Audley Porter

Greycel​

JoinedMar 11, 2024Posts82

Kek, hopefully mods ban this obvious alt account
Yep. I'm the Prince of Istanbul. You know this as an incontrovertible certainty.

Keep him banned. He's annoying & he always hates on short men similar to a femoid. He also admitted he'd fuck a tranny here

Wasn’t he rated an 8/10 by females at some point?
He also said he’d fuck a tranny and that all manlets should die

Fuck that retard he's a cuck bitch that threw a temper tantrum over a lizard and shit on the mods despite the remarkable lenience they already displayed towards him.

Fuck that retard he's a cuck bitch that threw a temper tantrum over a lizard and shit on the mods despite the remarkable lenience they already displayed towards him
We all make mistakes, his weren't that big of a deal. Also, the incel to tranny pipeline has been referred to here several times, it is basically a meme that nobody should take seriously.

Would you couple with a girl who as been sexually degraded?
Selkie Girl called him a Johnny Depp look-a-like, she's wrong though.
The hints were so obvious if I'd only known to look.

We all make mistakes, his weren't that big of a deal. Also, the incel to tranny pipeline has been referred to here several times, it is basically a meme that nobody should take seriously.
Yeah sure, once they get caught and banned its always a joke suddenly. Kys GrAYfag

>March 2024 GrAYfag asking for unbanning of turkroach tallfag with chronic bragging who likes making fun of shortcels.

Seems legit.

How about you kill yourself?