Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We have to address this issue...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★

It seems .is has become very lenient, fags who joke about gfs, ascension or overall bait threads should be hung publicly.
@Fat Link
@Caesercel
@LeFrenchCel
@proudWEED
@PLA1092
@Uggo Mongo

I believe anything that breaks the rules should be banned with immediate affect. This may be a contributing factor to the degradation of .is. The forum hasn't been this bad and I suspect it'll become worse.

Attachments

• 1707913081538.png
    1707913081538.png
    237.4 KB · Views: 54
I'll see that if he makes another mistake.

Can't read because I am currently at a valentines date with my white giga stacey GF.

Can't read because I am currently at a valentines date with my white giga stacey GF.
Me and you both brocel. I'm unable to talk right now because my harem of 6`4 aryan blue-eyed stacy are asking me to impregnate all 17 of them.

Nothing's gonna change

the solution to the GrAYfaggots is simple... close registration permanently. the "joke" posts can be fixed by banning the users

dnr + Joined Aug 7, 2023 Posts 4,383
Imagine being unable to understand sarcasm. Also, it's ironic you posting the date I joined when you're trying to ban someone who's been here 4 years longer than you. Go back to reddit you sissy acting tranny. Only libcucks on IT do that autistic shit.

Imagine being unable to understand sarcasm. Also, it's ironic you posting the date I joined when you're trying to ban someone who's been here 4 years longer than you. Go back to reddit you sissy acting tranny. Only libcucks on IT do that autistic shit.
dnr + Joined Aug 7, 2023 Posts 4,383

the solution to the GrAYfaggots is simple... close registration permanently. the "joke" posts can be fixed by banning the users
I don't think that would be a viable solution. I currently don't have any ideas on how to fightback the grayFAGS but we'll put this on the table