Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mental illness rate by race

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Legend
★★★
Asians had the lowest lifetime prevalence of mental disorders (23.5%), followed by Blacks (37.0%), Latinos (38.8%), and Whites (45.6%). Asians and Blacks had lower lifetime risk than Whites for all disorders even after adjusting for nativity; Latinos and Whites had similar risk after adjusting for nativity.

being mixed with asian=normal

only exception is if ur sea hapa since south east asians are probably the most mentally ill group who identify as asian (no source tho just based on anecdotes)

edit: found a source

Last edited:
IMG 20240616 042642

For example, a study based on data from New York City found that Southeast Asians had the greatest depression risk compared with other Asian American subgroups. A meta-analysis found that the prevalence of depression was the highest among Filipino Americans compared with other racial and ethnic groups.

For example, a study based on data from New York City found that Southeast Asians had the greatest depression risk compared with other Asian American subgroups. A meta-analysis found that the prevalence of depression was the highest among Filipino Americans compared with other racial and ethnic groups.
IMG 20240616 042642

this is for the US. when controlling for nationality, asians are quite low with asian men being the lowest among men

Last edited:
Whites just get diagnosed more, also where are jews

Brutal. They include Latinos as "white" in homicide stats as well. @DonezoTheClown @DarkStarDownsyndrom
I know, i’ll find some more data explaining this

Most i’ve seen here look very Mestizo, i’ve hardly seen any who look remotely Mediterranid at all

I know, i’ll find some more data explaining this

Most i’ve seen here look very Mestizo, i’ve hardly seen any who look remotely Mediterranid at all
Most of them look mestizo. I have fought with plenty, of them on discord who identify as "white nationalists". They start chimping out when I show them pictures of Arabs who pass as white/have light eyes without white DNA and it's funny when they start chimping out. They cope so much with that little 25% spanish DNA they have.

Asians had the lowest lifetime prevalence of mental disorders (23.5%), followed by Blacks (37.0%), Latinos (38.8%), and Whites (45.6%). Asians and Blacks had lower lifetime risk than Whites for all disorders even after adjusting for nativity; Latinos and Whites had similar risk after adjusting for nativity.
We have the highest autism rate.

Most blacks definitely having something wrong with them mentally

I'm still waiting for a rebuttal. But I think I won't be getting one. @Fatass3000 what's the verdict? :banhammer: :banhammer: is this yet, another certified Arab win?

Most of them look mestizo. I have fought with plenty, of them on discord who identify as "white nationalists". They start chimping out when I show them pictures of Arabs who pass as white/have light eyes without white DNA and it's funny when they start chimping out. They cope so much with that little 25% spanish DNA they have.
"Sar, I am a conquistador Sar!"

"SAR I AM MOOR KILLER! NO AZTEC!"

a conquistador Sar!"

Lmao. A spice on discord looked almost exactly like that :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha:. Except, he was much more swarthier and 5'5 to add insult to injury. I don't know how delusional you have to be to look like a typical Juan and still think you're superior to Levantines, this dude was making fun of children getting bombed in gaza at the start of the war by the way. Imagine, looking like that and thinking a blue eyed 6'2 white mogger views you as one of them.:feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Lmao. A spice on discord looked almost exactly like that :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha:. Except, he was much more swarthier and 5'5 to add insult to injury. I don't know how delusional you have to be to look like a typical Juan and still think you're superior to Levantines, this dude was making fun of children getting bombed in gaza at the start of the war by the way. Imagine, looking like that and thinking a blue eyed 6'2 white mogger views you as one of them.:feelshaha::feelshaha:.
Also he was one of those Normies who came from tiktok, who thought, he wasn't a truecel, but was Just in his incel phase lmfao. I don't know if he remembers it, but I have told @DarkStarDownsyndrom this before.

We have the highest autism rate.
autism is correlated with suicide risk. Whites and asians are quite close. Also, only south korea has high autism rates in north-east asia. There is very little correlation between autism and race.

Last edited:
low iq isnt technically a mental illness
And what has your High IQ done for you? I seriously, doubt Asians have higher IQ then, whites. Why do high speed trains keep crashing almost everyday in China then?

View: https://youtu.be/gMrLr3qAeIM?si=b8-62E-EpnG88VZP

Almost everything built by rucecucks suck. Japan's trains are only good because, of their relations with the West. Ricecucks are good at reverse engeneering, that's all. The K2 tank which south Korea built, wasn't korean technology. American engineers leaked their secrets, that's how you were able, to build your own tanks.(Don't both mentioning China, we all know their milatary equipment is garbage, hence, nobody buys from them)

You're good at PR, that's how you have convinced the world that you're more attractive and intelligent then you are.
autism is correlated with suicide risk. Whites and asians are quite close.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Whitu man worship Never stops. Rucecucks are so embarassing.
@Cayden Zhang

And what has your High IQ done for you? I seriously, doubt Asians have higher IQ then, whites. Why do high speed trains keep crashing almost everyday in China then?

View: https://youtu.be/gMrLr3qAeIM?si=b8-62E-EpnG88VZP

Almost everything built by rucecucks suck. Japan's trains are only good because, of their relations with the West. Ricecucks are good at reverse engeneering, that's all. The K2 tank which south Korea built, wasn't korean technology. American engineers leaked their secrets, that's how you were able, to build your own tanks.(Don't both mentioning China, we all know their milatary equipment is garbage, hence, nobody buys from them)

You're good at PR, that's how you have convinced the world that you're more attractive and intelligent then you are.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Whitu man worship Never stops. Rucecucks are so embarassing.
@Cayden Zhang

I don’t worship whites but I would rather be white.

With how much whites are cucked, I can't understand why a mestizo would be a white nationalist

With how much whites are cucked, I can't understand why a mestizo would be a white nationalist
Yep. I don't hate anyone. Just retards who act Stupid like Hapa/Asian/mestizo white nationalist larpers.

I'm still waiting for a rebuttal. But I think I won't be getting one. @Fatass3000 what's the verdict? :banhammer: :banhammer: is this yet, another certified Arab win?
decisive arab win once again. You outsmart him again and again, which is more proof iq tests don't mean shit

this dude was making fun of children getting bombed in gaza at the start of the war by the way
Alot of white mixed mongrels make fun of white arabs to cope with their own subhumanity