Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'Men are dirty sex obsessed pigs. Wahmen are heavenly innocent creatures without any impure thoughts and desires'.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
'Also men attracted to big breasts are infantile and need to grow up'.
Meanwhile at Japanese fertility festival...

Kanamara Matsuri Japan

Images

Penis Festival

PB110031

Japanese fertility festival 05

Penis popsicle 0 0 0 0 0 0

Penisfest1 GettyImages 663663948

Prazdnik plodorodiya Honen Matsuri v Komaki glav2

32dfc07471793bee3714e8bd30e86736

HuYK5vrxkgk

Hone n matsuri3

1333441969 10

Tagata 1

Honen matsuri 09

88769cfb302806345ebbcd279965a5b7

Kanamara matsuri phallus festival japan 01

Aichi the tagata honen matsuri 110261

Western females reaction

10 1

CIMG7415

CIMG7304

Remember when rice lands were all about honor?

Bro, my foid coworker was bragging to me the other day about having "like 5 boyfriends". She wasn't joking, simps and cucks worship her while at work.

She wanted to go to a concert, but she was low on money. Within an hour she had some simp from another department who wants to fuck anything that moves, offering to pay for her concert ticket! :lul:

Women are attracted to big dicks even more violently than men are to big tits, sometimes a big dick can compensate shit everything else for example BBC or as in r/bigdickjoy

CIMG7410

CIMG7295

Christine Neder Penisfestival

Christine Neder das Penis Festival Kanamara Matsuri in Japan

'Also stop sexualizing children'

1333441968 8

Penis fertility7

She wanted to go to a concert, but she was low on money. Within an hour she had some simp from another department who wants to fuck anything that moves, offering to pay for her concert ticket! :lul:

Screenshot from 2022 01 29 11 59 32

Screenshot from 2022 01 29 11 58 54

Bring back imperial japan:fuk: I dunno I see no difference between western and japs

I hate japanese women so much

women will simultaneously whine about being being considered pure and sexual.

Remember when rice lands were all about honor?
Before 1945?
Bro, my foid coworker was bragging to me the other day about having "like 5 boyfriends". She wasn't joking, simps and cucks worship her while at work.

'She was just exploring her sexuality' :soy:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: muh trad nipponese waifu

Fucking based! Let them do more of these festivals, make heterosexuality great again!

You only made my life better you fucking whore.

"she is innocent, she hugs giant cocks because she was abused by her incel boyfriend, she has PTSD, she has bad upbringing, she was bullied, she grew up in tyrannic household, it's all her fathers, boyfriends fault, she needs a hug and therapist"

Didn't know japan was that much degenerate:feelspuke::feelspuke:

Also did y'all notice how all the noodlewhores had light coloured cocks while mayowhores had dark coloured cocks?