Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [MAYORSUICIDEFUEL] Arnold is only a year older then me in this pic

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
4xfzfb4y79h11

:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys: Imagine looking like this at 21 jfl. I'm 20 and I don't think I'm the same species as this superhuman mogger. Even if I roided 100 years I would not develop his absolute mogger frame. Wasn't even a good actor made millions from halo effect and good frame fml :kys::kys::kys:

Wtf. The mog is so much that it doesn’t have any effect on me

Mogs me from the peak of Mount Everest to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.

meet the guy who shaped him Theory

Mogs me from Antorf to Steirmark.

View attachment 243450
:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys: Imagine looking like this at 21 jfl. I'm 20 and I don't think I'm the same species as this superhuman mogger. Even if I roided 100 years I would not develop his absolute mogger frame. Wasn't even a good actor made millions from halo effect and good frame fml :kys::kys::kys:

He also managed to somehow become governor of Calfornia despite having an loq IQ

He spent his entire adolescence in gym to be like that. Special diet, daily regime and shit. And yet look at this whore in his arms. An ordinary shape of a potato bag. Hope she at least did morning exercise.

Last edited:
He spent his entire adolescence in gym to be like that. Special diet, daily regime and shit. And yet look at this whore in his arms. An ordinary shape of a potato bag. Hope she at least did morning exercise.
:feelskek: JFL, it was his genetics

This foid is ugly

:feelskek: JFL, it was his genetics
I've read he was 14 or so when he started gymmaxxing, couldn't confirm if was true because wasn't interested beyond that. The genetics was a thing too, but it wasnt like he gymmaxxed for only a year and a couple of months and boom this godly shape of him just happened because of the genetics.

I've read he was 14 or so when he started gymmaxxing, couldn't confirm if was true because wasn't interested beyond that. The genetics was a thing too, but it wasnt like he gymmaxxed for only a year and a couple of months and boom this godly shape of him just happened because of the genetics.
That's exactly what happened jfl

not even the same species

What do you think he would be without the muscles? Obviously his face is good, and he's tall, so he would be attractive either way, but hoe much do you think the muscles add to his looks?

Just at the age 21