Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mass shooting at college dance bar in California - 12 dead

I don't even care anymore.

Rekt normies, foids and chads going to partying, drinking and having sex and then get shot by some incel who were probably bullied for his life.

Ah, gotta love a lifefuel coffee before a good sleep, just in time for a sweet dream!

Karma is a bitch!

Btw many of the victims are college students that goes to nightclubs which are the most degenerate bunch, the shooter gets a A+ from me.

What a hero.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Last edited:
Main question is was it an incel?

I hope it’s a Muslim so we can see the media hypocrisy again.

15135844 1810789435864115 32417049534807613 n

Hope it was a hERo who did it!

Several witnesses told TV stations that a tall man clad all in black with a hood and his face partly covered first shot at a bouncer working the door, then opened fire, seemingly at random, at the people inside.

fakecel

Wow what a cunt that blonde is to her dad.

Clubs are the best place to go ER since there is highest concentration of thots

Saint countrycel and Saint yogacel all within 7 days. Big life fuel boyos

Karma is a bitch!

Btw many of the victims are college students that goes to nightclubs which are the most degenerate bunch, the shooter gets a A+ from me.

What a hero.

Keep the hERoes coming.

Rekt normies, foids and chads going to partying, drinking and having sex and then get shot by some incel who were probably bullied for his life.

Ah, gotta love a lifefuel coffee before a good sleep, just in time for a sweet dream!

Karma is a bitch!

What a hero.

Fuck yeah.

Bet it was a guy who they bullied mercilessly, and he snapped. And yet, they are going to depict the victim as the antagonist, and all the normshits as victims.

What a hero.

It was specifically "College Country Night," where all the Chads and Stacies were doing their sexual ritual of dancing. Instead of leading up to cumshots, though, they got the gunshots they desERve.

It was specifically a "College Country Night," where all the Chads and Stacies were doing their sex-ritual of dancing. Instead of leading up to cumshots, though, they got the gunshots they desERve.

View attachment 61218
the lifefuel train never stops. damn im gonna have some good dream tonight

I hope it’s a Muslim so we can see the media hypocrisy again.
I hope it is a Muslim so all the people on Twitter saying it's an evil white guy will look like idiots.

Same thing bro
Not at all, a Muslim is the perfect person. These people don't exist anymore. And I edited my last message.
I hope it is a Muslim so all the people on Twitter saying it's an evil white guy will look like idiots.

I hope for the exact reverse scenario.

What is his name on this forum?

im triggering NPCs on youtube comments LOL

Bet it was a guy who they bullied mercilessly, and he snapped. And yet, they are going to depict the victim as the antagonist, and all the normshits as victims.

The media'll call him an incel even if the dude wasn't.

Nothing about the shooter and his motive yet. So it's probably not a white man. If it were/was a white right-wing incel, the media would have let us already know by now. But this day and age, 12 casualties aren't enough anymore to get much media coverage. Inflation. Unless he had a motive that triggers normies, of course. Let's see...

Nothing about the shooter and his motive yet. So it's probably not a white man. If it were/was a white right-wing incel, the media would have let us already know by now. But this day and age, 12 casualties aren't enough anymore to get much media coverage. Inflation. Unless he had a motive that triggers normies, of course. Let's see...
Yep, if it was a white man, they would be plastering his face all over the place by now with the label "Racist" "Incel" etc, it's probably a ricecel or curry tbh (Some media attention but not as much as a white man who only killed 2), I doubt it's a nigger, because if it was it wouldn't have been reported at all.

Yep, if it was a white man, they would be plastering his face all over the place by now with the label "Racist" "Incel" etc, it's probably a ricecel or curry tbh (Some media attention but not as much as a white man who only killed 2), I doubt it's a nigger, because if it was it wouldn't have been reported at all.
Only time can tell tbh. Still waiting for more details.
I pray to Saint ER that it will be a ricecel because we haven't had a ricecel hero these days.

It's looking like a NEETcel

CNN: "The deadliest mass shooting in twelve days", lol.

Incel rebellion in full force!

Lifefuel that this happened at a place involving college students; the most degenerate and foul group of people in this world. I bet everyone who died in that bar had felt the pleasure of having sex multiple times a year, of getting to hang out with popular kids and go to parties, having dozens of admirers, never having to fear about ever being a "NEET" or a "friendless KV". I sincerely hope the perpetrator did this in an act of sweet revenge against a lifetime of torment and ostracisation.

if only they had guns this could have been prevented