Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I´m Pissed off at the Daily Mail, Leave me Alone

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Wizard
★★
This forum is the only form of ´social media´ I use.
You guys are the only individuals I interact with, apart from the ones at my job.
I finally feel like I belong somewhere, I finally feel accepted.

This morning I was tagged in a thread, that I made it to the daily mail (with other members), which I´m not comfortable with at all:

They portrayed me as a violent and bloodthirsty animal, celebrating the Bondi Shooting in Australia.
I thought that this forum was the last ´frontier´ left, of free speech on social media.
A place, where I can truly be myself and release all my anger & frustration.
Boy was I wrong......
Seems like they are after this forum, and the public wants authorities to seize this forum.
My question is: Why?
This forum has roughly 25,000 members (200 online during peak online traffic), in a world of 7.9 Billion people.
Do they hate incels that much?
Why can´t they just leave this forum alone?
Why does the Daily Mail feel the need to spend their time/energy, on a forum with such a small amount of people using it?
Seems like their time management sucks.
DAILY MAIL, LEAVE ME ALONE!

Or maybe, Youtuber Whatifalthist was right, when he talked about the incel revolution:
They DO hate incels, and elites higher up in the echelon want to get rid of incels.
They want to bully and persecute us, so the revolution Won´t happen!!!!
They know inceldom is a trend that has increased exponentially, in the past couple of years.
They know the revolution is inevitable, That´s why they are after us !!!!!!!

View: https://youtu.be/U4dxsmlPguY

Still no reply:feelsrope:
Fuck this mang,
im trying to bring value here

It’s a good thing. They’re scared of us and more and more incels will probably join the site after this

It’s a good thing. They’re scared of us and more and more incels will probably join the site after this
Im just scared and frustrated at the same time, that I can´t be myself anymore on this forum.
They screenshot every little thing, that´s against Status Quo.

Im just scared and frustrated at the same time, that I can´t be myself anymore on this forum.
They screenshot every little thing, that´s against Status Quo.
Yeah it’s Bs this site probably isn’t the most extreme or “dangerous” site yet they make it sound like it is. Fuck them im gonna be as extreme as I want

Mogs me for getting mail every day...

This forum is the only form of ´social media´ I use.
You guys are the only individuals I interact with, apart from the ones at my job.
Thats awesome tbh mang :feelzez:
They portrayed me as a violent and bloodthirsty animal
Well to be fair its all blurred out, I'm not going to go look at the article again, I was also featured in it.

My comment was that I was really hoping they would publically release the victims, I made my comment pretty soon after the incident.

Because I saw the video of him jogging around avoiding men, I suspected early on it was an incel attack, especially since it looked like he was norwooding in the videos
I thought that this forum was the last ´frontier´ left, of free speech on social media.
I think it is, I am glad to have this forum and I would genuinely be upset to have to leave it if I ever ascended, but people do want it gone
This forum has roughly 25,000 members (200 online during peak online traffic), in a world of 7.9 Billion people.
Yeah this forum has what a couple thousand actual users? Bunch of others are just grays and trolls
Why does the Daily Mail feel the need to spend their time/energy, on a forum with such a small amount of people using it?
I think blackpill/incel stuff is kind of hot right now, normies have just discovered it recently and stuff and its still fresh in their minds so this stuff gets clicks.