Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mass shooting at college dance bar in California - 12 dead

"omg who hurt you??!!!"

"These Incels are some scary shit y'all"

558.jpeg

Legit. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Thousand Oaks, that's a quite rich suburb with lots of Chads. This has ER potential.

I wish these happened as often as they happened recently. Clubs, music festivals, yoga salons.. that's the proper ERmaxxing.

Happy anniversary boyos :panties:

David Ian Long, 29, white.

45. ACP Glock used on shooting, possibility the Glock 21.

Glocks were used by Elliot Rodger and Seung hui Cho, although they were loaded in 9mm variant.

David Ian Long, 29, white.
Ok, these shooting are getting suspicious tbh, why only white men and so close together. Also I bet it's a chadlite or something.

Ok, these shooting are getting suspicious tbh, why only white men and so close together. Also I bet it's a chadlite or something.
They are the majority so mathematically, they would be the ones to go ER more often than any other group of people

Finally, those Liberals get taught a lesson about Gun control

They are the majority so mathematically, they would be the ones to go ER more often than any other group of people
Yeah I guess it makes sense.

Hi cucks

Seems like cucktears really likes this thread. :y'all:

What a great thing to wake up to in the morning. So invigorating.

Good effort but not very creative choice of target. A feminist convention full of lefty media cunts putting their comrades in the spotlight all going down in a hail of bullets. An interfaith gala with jews, muslims and christcucks with a few media dicks from fox and al jazeera all bleeding out while coexisting. Pride parade degenerates meeting an 18 wheeler of doom striking them down like aidsridden bowling pins. Get a little creative. And trenchcoat is so tired. Really.

DrfWaOcW4AA6OW0.jpg

This might be him.

I got it from this:

Or these:

Chad.

Last edited:
evERy hERo has a tragic backstory, this one CHOse to make a diffEReNCe today to make the world a bettER place.

Apparently he was former marine, looks like he was a PTSDcel

Shooter was 28 years old

FUCKING CUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

mFUunIw.jpg

:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

He’s a white male and former vet.

Can’t pin this on us but I’m sure (((they))) will try.

Seems like it was just a normie military guy with PTSD, this kind of shit happens all the time with military folk.

No way he's not incel, he may have not been motivated entirely by inceldom, but his face tells a very short story about how much female attention he was getting.

Here he is (On the right)

I’m surprised there’s not more military shooters tbh

You come back from war and are expected to assimilate in society. Very difficult I imagine.