Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mass shooting at college dance bar in California - 12 dead

I hope no White Males were killed.

FUCKING CUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

mFUunIw.jpg

:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
you should be celebrating less idiots in the gene pool trying to reproduce, but i can see where your anger comes from i wish those whores died with them aswell.

mFUunIw.jpg

Why???? Are these foids going to help their families after they die??? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT??? Have any of the foids done the same for men?? I hope they have died on this, stupid fucking cucks

JFL @ those retards. They died for no reason just because they were blind to the truth

legit....muh equal pay, muh gender discrimination, muh equal rights!!!

(well y'know except when it comes jobs and situations that actually present some actual physical harm or danger, I mean then I'm good y'all!)

I wonder who the lucky ones will be in the cucktears screenshot.
The most extreme ones, probably me because I was sort of quickly to make a post and I praised him.

Finally, those Liberals get taught a lesson about Gun control

Im so glad this stupid cucked faggot is officially gone.
"
Some of those inside the bar were survivors of the Las Vegas mass shooting last year, friends claim.

PsyopAttacksTryingToKillASpecificPersonButKeepsSurviving Theory

Last edited:

mFUunIw.jpg

Screen Shot 2018 11 08 at 114303 PM

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: You mean multiple cucks got on their knees to protect you who died or will never get any thank you pussy from you. Any cuck that gets caught defending whores during an ER should be executed on sight.

jesus how could he miss dat fucking full size orca
disgusting

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F181108142537-40-thousand-oaks-incident-1108-restricted.jpg
After the shooter shot her double bacon cheeseburger out her hand, it was at that point she knew she had to fight for body positivity and became the Fat knight.

Brevik even if he wasnt incel was far more efficient. He was like a one man army and he was far more efficent than all these american failures. He prioritized teenagers before they even got the chance at sex and he has an insane killcount. He remained based even during his trials and while serving his sentence. There are traffic accidents that cause more casulties than these "mass shootings". Muslim terror attacks also seem far more efficent compared to what these clowns are doing 2-15 casulties all the time pathetic.

Brevik even if he wasnt incel was far more efficient. He was like a one man army and he was far more efficent than all these american failures. He prioritized teenagers before they even got the chance at sex and he has an insane killcount. He remained based even during his trials and while serving his sentence. There are traffic accidents that cause more casulties than these "mass shootings". Muslim terror attacks also seem far more efficent compared to what these clowns are doing 2-15 casulties all the time pathetic.
This. Why cant there be more attacks with multiple shooters and bombers? Theres an exponential increase in kills when more than 1 guy is shooting due to the increased confusion allowing the shooters to mop up the normies running from either of their shots

This. Why cant there be more attacks with multiple shooters and bombers? Theres an exponential increase in kills when more than 1 guy is shooting due to the increased confusion allowing the shooters to mop up the normies running from either of their shots
Hard to find someone to go ER with you. You have to find someone that meets the following requirements, the more the better

-depressed
-desire to kill
-high T
-blackpilled and hates society
-autistic but not autistic enough to NEET
-low inhib enough to express his view
-willing to die or face life
-have some knowledge on firearm handling and tactics

It's very hard to look for these people in the internet, let alone real life. Most mass shooters aren't the organized type, they simply want revenge and that's it. Columbine is a rare feat.

Hard to find someone to go ER with you. You have to find someone that meets the following requirements, the more the better

-depressed
-desire to kill
-high T
-blackpilled and hates society
-autistic but not autistic enough to NEET
-low inhib enough to express his view
-willing to die or face life
-have some knowledge on firearm handling and tactics

It's very hard to look for these people in the internet, let alone real life. Most mass shooters aren't the organized type, they simply want revenge and that's it. Columbine is a rare feat.
Understandable. This is what makes islamic groups so powerful, they can actually execute these things really well. Remember the 2015 paris attacks? 130 dead, 400 injured, 7 attackers. Isis had that year on lock and now theyre gone wtf happened

The good old boys in black.

im triggering NPCs on youtube comments LOL

View attachment 61227
JFL I laugh at white knights that are truecels.

Also, this shooting is fake nobody died. One of the "victims" just so happened to be at the Las Vegas "shooting" as well. Think about the footage of the four or five people running away... If this was real, how would the news be there that quick, if the shooter is dead and the cops are there... what are they running from? They were running for the camera, if that shit was real the news wouldn't be there until the daylight of the next day, not to mention that randomly running after the shooter is dead would induce panic and make people think there was a second shooter and the cops would tell the fuckers to stay put. There are at least a half dozen other reasons why this is a hoax, the event skeptic are sure to find even more as the day goes by... but to this day, there has never been a hoax bust that went mainstream. Remember the LAX shooting? They rushed a fucking faceless dummy to an ambulance on live TV chopper footage? Let's not forget the Pulse nightclub shooting, sponsored by G4S and Crisis Corp, where the guy who claimed to have been shot in the hand and the doctors who treated him got called out in a press conference on live TV when he forgot to wrap his undamaged hand up and when somebody asked the doctor about it, the room was filled with awkward silence and they moved on to the next question.

It’s no coincidence that saintblackops revealed himself recently, he has been delivering us hERoes like saint yogacel and countrycel

It’s no coincidence that saintblackops revealed himself recently, he has been delivering us hERoes like saint yogacel and countrycel
High iq. Maybe we've underestimated him.

Do we know his motive yet? Did he write any manifesto or some shit?

If you’re gonna shoot up a place then at least write a manifesto ffs.

Keep them going :feelsokman: