Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mass shooting at college dance bar in California - 12 dead

IMG 20181108 163555

Seems like the FBI is here

Mogs me to oblivion.

A bit surprising to see a Chad shooter... I wonder what his motive was.
Apparently PTSD as he was former military. He used smoke grenades and shit in the attack lol

163 guests..

@Ritalincel

Cucks will still find a way to blame this on incels tbhtbh

Cucks will still find a way to blame this on incels tbhtbh
They’ll look at his internet history and see he watched an Elliot Rodger video from 4 years ago and that will be the proof he’s incel. :feelskek:

They’ll look at his internet history and see he watched an Elliot Rodger video from 4 years ago and that will be the proof he’s incel. :feelskek:

"Incel" has become a catch-all term now for everyone who is at least somewhat opposed to SJW. On reddit and youtube, they throw this term around at everyone from Trump supporters to 4chan to incels to far-right, anti-SJW types - everyone is an "incel".
Often even thrown around from incels in denial.

"Incel" has become a catch-all term now for everyone who is at least somewhat opposed to SJW. On reddit and youtube, they throw this term around at everyone from Trump supporters to 4chan to incels to far-right, anti-SJW types - everyone is an "incel".
Often even thrown around from incels in denial.
well on the plus side they bring incels to mainstream and people gets blackpilled when researching about incels

The shooter allegedly wore a trench coat..:feelshmm:
@iKillCucks

JFL a marine corps soldier yet 12 normie foid dead, General Cho pities you

FUCKING CUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

mFUunIw.jpg

:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
This is why you dont use guns, White Knights cant shield roasties from a ten wheeler crunching their roast flaps into pulp.

Just kidding FBI-cels, I promise I dont have a ten wheel truck hidden in my closet.:feelsmega:

Ye he was definitely not an incel considering his face, I suppose he could have been short but it's more likely that it's some other cause.

cucks are having a field day

General Cho is the true legend. JFL a legit marine in a crowded bar couldnt touch the CHOsen ones record.

it seems that the frequency of these incidents are becoming higher... soon everyday... every second

I can't wait to be a hunter-gatherer

it seems that the frequency of these incidents are becoming higher... soon everyday... every second

I can't wait to be a hunter-gatherer
Red dead maxxx

Apparently the guy was a Chad lite lmao

Damn, women probably rejected him.

I saw a lot of Stacies getting out alive on those pictures.

They are like fucking cancer, they never go away.

jesus how could he miss dat fucking full size orca
disgusting

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F181108142537-40-thousand-oaks-incident-1108-restricted.jpg

"
Some of those inside the bar were survivors of the Las Vegas mass shooting last year, friends claim.

Ok, these shooting are getting suspicious tbh, why only white men and so close together. Also I bet it's a chadlite or something.
Lots more white men in the country than any other race.

It's Californians so good riddance.

jfl at all the guests, people are desperate to link any mass shooting to incels now they all swarm incel sites whenever it happens. The guy lived with his mother so people are calling it an incel attack

just shows their bias and they can't even see it

Bet it was a guy who they bullied mercilessly, and he snapped. And yet, they are going to depict the victim as the antagonist, and all the normshits as victims.
He was a victim of battery at a bar in 2015
It was specifically "College Country Night," where all the Chads and Stacies were doing their sexual ritual of dancing. Instead of leading up to cumshots, though, they got the gunshots they desERve
If there's one thing I hate, it's country night. Country foids are THE most obnoxious. I'm almost glad.
The shooter allegedly wore a trench coat..:feelshmm:
@iKillCucks
SlayER

Also, there's speculation that Heath Ledger's Joker had a military background.
Joker-memorial.jpg

tumblr_mu01yqLE061r1k6vvo3_500.gif

This is why you dont use guns, White Knights cant shield roasties from a ten wheeler crunching their roast flaps into pulp.

Just kidding FBI-cels, I promise I dont have a ten wheel truck hidden in my closet.:feelsmega:

They'll never find it

iu

jfl at all the guests, people are desperate to link any mass shooting to incels now they all swarm incel sites whenever it happens. The guy lived with his mother so people are calling it an incel attack

just shows their bias and they can't even see it
we are boogeymen