Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Masculinity as we know it will be obsolete by 2050 unless we act against gynocentrism now.

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
It's time to organize, and it's time to radicalize. We must work towards the Alpine County project, and continue to get the blackpill out to the bluepilled beta cucks and normies who are also being fucked by the system.

Can we start making some plans, or at least gather some incels to find a secluded area to turn into incelistan?

Can we start making some plans, or at least gather some incels to find a secluded area to turn into incelistan?
I have already outlined the Alpine County plan to form the Rodger Republic deep in the secluded mountains of the Sierra Nevada. Just 2000 incel settlers would be enough to give us a majority in the county, and take over all the local government and possibly lead a secession movement. Pics related

Alpine county map
Fixedw large 4x
1d4ce5fa3de7bf48b79ce9d08b4bc0bc

Attachments

• Ebbetts.png
    Ebbetts.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 67
Until the entire country dies out because we're incapable of reproduction
We could sustain ourselves entirely on migration given that inceldom is something which exists in all generations, and is especially increasing in this one. I mean we have enough incels on this site to outnumber Alpine County's population 3:1

An army will be raised for the Incel Uprising.

An army will be raised for the Incel Uprising.
Upon settlement in the county, we can invoke the 2nd amendment right to form a militia, which will be a de facto incel paramilitary force. We will harass women in the area to the point where they will be forced to leave.

Low T thread.

I have already outlined the Alpine County plan to form the Rodger Republic deep in the secluded mountains of the Sierra Nevada. Just 2000 incel settlers would be enough to give us a majority in the county, and take over all the local government and possibly lead a secession movement. Pics related

View attachment 28183View attachment 28185View attachment 28186
I'm only a few hours away from there, that place would be perfect. We can grow our phone food and make sure there are enough weaponizedcels for our protection. Everyone who joins should chip in $1000 to build housing and roads.

the west despises masculinity as a whole and welcomes feminity.

>Implying that anyone in this sub has any testosterone.

Just go back to /pol/

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back