Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL : Foid fantasize about "crushing" husband "I want to break him" (by cheating)

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
BEWARE: DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE SUICIDAL TENDENCIES.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/adultery/comments/oiul5k/why_do_i_fantasize_about_crushing_my_husband/

Why do I fantasize about crushing my husband?​

It's not like I want him to go in suicidal mode or anything, but I find myself fantasizing about seing him broken from me leaving him and finding an other man. I can't understand where these feelings are coming from, I have always been good hearted with all the moral instincts. But we had an argument where I told him something felt wrong. That I wasn't sure about my feelings and if we even are right for each other. Been married for 11 years. Now he is in full angst mode. He does everything he can to fix the relationship, and I feel like he is stepping on my toes all the time. He seems very insecure and awkward, and it all feels sad and pathetic. I know this sounds cold from me, but his panicking makes me want to leave him, and even cheat on him. I find my self fantasizing about him discovering I have a new flame. About me being firm on leaving him even if he begs. Even about me introducing my new flame to my ex's family after leaving him (Me and his family are very close). Seeing his reaction when I bring my new guy to his family.. I know I might get a lot of hate from this, but I can't control my feelings and fantasies. Can anyone relate, or have input?

Now some cels on this forum come from low IQ countries, but even if you're high IQ, your emotional system might be so overwhelmed by the sheer evil you just read that you can't properly process the information.

Let me summarise it slowly :

- the female is "good hearted", has "all the moral instincts"
- she's been married for 11 years (HOLD ON : let that sink in. Think about everything the man has sacrificed, all the efforts he's made for the marriage, the countless hours worked to provide)
- she started to feel that "something's wrong", that she wasn't "sure about her feelings"
- she discussed it with husband
- he started be panic, became and anxious, and is now "doing everything he can to fix the relationship"
- that very state of neediness and angst makes the foid see him as "pathetic", "awkward", "insecure"
- she now fantasize about crushing him, make him feel broken by cheating on him and telling him she found someone else, seeing him begging her to stay, and yet leave.
- the fantasy go as far as presenting the new chad to her husband's family to see his reaction in front of this public humiliation

So, a lot of people in the thread say this is some "dark", "weird" fantasy. In my opinion ? Nothing's more common than what's happening in her brain.

Notice how foids usually laugh when a chad bully a beta male ?

Water's wet : A female's sex drive go crazy when seeing a powerful male exerting dominance over a weak male.

That dominance can be verbal, situational, subtle, or brutal and violent, like in ancient times. Typical example : A fierce warrior kill a farmer then rape his wife while he bleeds on the floor = Instant orgasm for the wife + increased chances to conceive.

That's exactly what's happening to this female. She now see her husband as a weak, valueless drone, and wish a superior male could destroy him before her eyes.

We must abolish women's rights at all costs.

Last edited:
SUPERCHARGED CUCKOLDRY

No More Reaction GIF by WWE