Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Man fathers 78 children and currently has 13 women pregnant

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

A sperm donor who has fathered 78 children and currently has 13 women pregnant has told how he does not receive any money for his services, but is paid in 'hugs and kisses'.

New York college professor, Ari Nagel, 44- also known as The Sperminator - revealed he used to conceive 'the old-fashioned way' and would have sex with the women to help them conceive.

39983868-9320165-image-a-2_1614760515588.jpg

Dude isn't even a Chad wtf?

Dude is well above average looking white guy in a nation of mutts fucking ugly black women :feelswhat:

What's so shocking about that? He's like 7/10 and proven to be above average IQ + tall + white

idk , maybe because his head can reach the god damn roof ? and these sheeboons want an nba son since they know he'll be born with maximum 80iq , so no chance with stem degree

ANOTHER L FOR FACE > HEIGHT COPERS

We just gonna ignore that shirt the nigger is wearing? I want one

Imagine if he was black and they were white.

You'd see cries of "Jew propoganda" and "coal burner"

But this is okay

Download

Dude is well above average looking white guy in a nation of mutts fucking ugly black women :feelswhat:

What's so shocking about that? He's like 7/10 and proven to be above average IQ + tall + white
Dude Is just 2 mts tall,thats what saves him cause he has a shitty face

That's cause you're a low IQ gorilla.
You know, I could respond with an ad hominem, but honestly what purpose would it serve?

I know I'm not low IQ so what does it matter if you believe I am right?

You have a great day human

these stuffs normies thinks are lifefuel actually feel suifuel to me...

You know, I could respond with an ad hominem, but honestly what purpose would it serve?

I know I'm not low IQ so what does it matter if you believe I am right?

You have a great day human
Shitskin primate cope.

He has a Bloodline....I won't... My existence...auugh it hurts to look and read :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

1518463889 rick

They want his tall and IQ genes

damn full of nibbers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back