Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Japanese man with 4 wives and 2 girlfriends hasn't worked in 10 years, wants to have 54 children and has just found another wife

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Holy mog:feelsbadman::feelscry:. While we rot, this dude is living the harem anime protagonist life without even trying:feelsrope::worryfeels::feelsohgod:.

People, mostly men, generally get offended when they are accused of living off their spouses. That’s not the case for 35-year-old Watanabe Ryuta, a self-professed expert when it comes to mooching off his four wives and two girlfriends.

Ryuta lives in Sapporo with three of his wives, and three children. He said he hasn’t had to work for the past 10 years, and completely lives off the paychecks of wives and girlfriends.
Watanabe's three wives each have their own room and he follows a schedule on which room to sleep in every night. He also revealed that he has not worked in the last 10 years and lives off of his wives and girlfriends’ paychecks while filling the role of a house husband.

This is the future:worryfeels:. A harem of women all orbiting a single Chad, who does nothing except impregnate and sleep with all of them while they pay for everything:feelsree::reeeeee:.

On the show, Ryuta said he “simply likes women”.

I also like women, where are my 4 wives and 2 girlfriends reeeee:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:?!

"Bro, you just have to like women, it's that easy,":feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

The wives who live with him have their own rooms, and he takes turns to sleep with a different wife every night. His goal is to break the record for having the most kids in Japan.

Japanese Shogun Tokugawa Ienari, who lived in the late 1700s to early 1800s, is the record to beat. He is said to have a 53 children.

Ryuta said: “I want to overtake him. As such, I want to have 54 children, so my name can go down in history. I am still searching for a new wife.”
Ryuta’s wives do not seem to have an issue with the arrangement as well.

According to his first wife, Ryuta has “a sort of charm” that she can’t find in other men. She was aware that he had other girlfriends when they first started dating, and is on board with “living as a whole unit”.

japanese_man_many_wives_main.jpg
jap_family_mindmap.png
jap_family_2.png
b790a0fa7841162a5202b8eba5ff14d6

Is it his haircut? Please somebody tell me it's his haircut so I can cope and hope, the dude literally has the same hair as me:feelsUnreal:.

Aside from his four wives, Ryuta also has two girlfriends.
Last week, he announced on Twitter that he has already picked out “Wife Number Five”, and they would have spent Christmas Eve together.

Of course:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

JBWfags btfo everyone knows just be asian is the truth

This is the future:worryfeels:. A harem of women all orbiting a single Chad, who does nothing except impregnate and sleep with all of them while they pay for everything:feelsree::reeeeee:.
Meanwhile the redpill coaches will be still saying that it's all about the money and the status lol

How the fuck does this happen? This literally sounds like a harem protagonist

Image 1

Looks like a White dyke here lesbianpill is very brutal

Last edited:
I think it's possible to replicate what he has done if you are a white normie who is 6'+.

Bnn

Jfl what an abomination. A pathetic attempt by a former femboy to maintain that image past his mid 20s. Don't try to larp as a femboy/pretty boy in your late 20s or 30s fellas. The only one who's succeeded so far is Johnny Depp.

Looks kinda white tho

Can one have any number of official wives/husbands according to Japanese laws?

The sexual tastes of Asian foids are strange. Based on shit like this as well as the popularity of bishonen and kpop, one would assume that just be prettyboy/estrogenic cuck is law there. But at the same time it seems like white and black HTN+ also do well there. It's weird

@wereq @ElTruecel JFL at the reverse eugenics at work here. Millions of nipcels getting cucked by a femboy fairy

A bunch of mid ass hoes

Can one have any number of official wives/husbands according to Japanese laws?
Nah, he's always legally married to the latest wife while the others are legally his ex-wives, but to them that's just a legal formality and all of them still see themselves as his wives.

Sometimes things just make no sense. It doesn't disprove any blackpill theories, just that 1 in a million individuals can deny the blackpill entirely.

Sometimes things just make no sense. It doesn't disprove any blackpill theories, just that 1 in a million individuals can deny the blackpill entirely.
True. Prime example that exceptions are worthless.

1And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying,
“We will eat our own food and wear our own apparel;
Only let us be called by your name,
To take away our reproach.” (Isaiah 4)
People take this to mean there will be extreme male scarcity and desperation by women to be attached to a man, but maybe that's not what it's talking about. Maybe it's describing the problem, not the punishment.

This guy would be incel in my country

The exception proves the rule

The exception proves the rule
Yeah, I hate when normies do this. It's like taking this chink (who is 5th fastest 100m runner of all time, under 10s), and saying that chinks are as athletic as BBCs:

It's also like taking a BBC chess grandmaster and saying "look, this proves blacks are as smart as Chinks and Jews"

The sexual tastes of Asian foids are strange. Based on shit like this as well as the popularity of bishonen and kpop, one would assume that just be prettyboy/estrogenic cuck is law there. But at the same time it seems like white and black HTN+ also do well there. It's weird
He doesn't even fit the blackpill! Look at his bulging bug prey eyes!

Yeah, I hate when normies do this. It's like taking this chink (who is 5th fastest 100m runner of all time, under 10s), and saying that chinks are as athletic as BBCs:

View attachment 1064170
It's also like taking a BBC chess grandmaster and saying "look, this proves blacks are as smart as Chinks and Jews"
Blacks think sports is their way out of poverty, asians think education is their way out of poverty

I WANT TO BE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Holy mog:feelsbadman::feelscry:. While we rot, this dude is living the harem anime protagonist life without even trying:feelsrope::worryfeels::feelsohgod:.

I also like women, where are my 4 wives and 2 girlfriends reeeee:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:?!

"Bro, you just have to like women, it's that easy,":feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

japanese_man_many_wives_main.jpg
jap_family_mindmap.png
jap_family_2.png
b790a0fa7841162a5202b8eba5ff14d6

Is it his haircut? Please somebody tell me it's his haircut so I can cope and hope, the dude literally has the same hair as me:feelsUnreal:.

Of course:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL5VuSWuozw

I FOUND VIDEO OF HIM

The girls are almost the same height as him ....

His skin doesn't even look young
He's got multiple pets
I don't see any special charm from his body language

HE LITERALLY LOOKS INCEL WITH HIS EYES

DOES HE HAVE A BIG DICK OR SOMETHING????

@Fat Link @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @TheProphetMuscle incel investigators have to get to the bottom of this, we need to solve this, what is going on??

we need Japanese incels to translate the Japanese video

This man should die as fast as possible (in video game)

@Fat Link @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @TheProphetMuscle incel investigators have to get to the bottom of this, we need to solve this, what is going on??
Maybe he's rich and betabuxxing several foids at once idk

Maybe he's rich and betabuxxing several foids at once idk
Nah, they're betabuxxing HIM. They pay all the bills and he cooks and looks after the children

I had to laugh at the thread title, I mean this clown world is just ridiculous.

:feelshehe:@Fat Link @PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @TheProphetMuscle incel investigators have to get to the bottom of this, we need to solve this, what is going on??
He’s the real life AZN version of Podrick from Game of Thrones apparently.

We have to find out how this is happening and replicate it for ourselves somehow. Does he have a big fick? We need a Japanesecel to translate this

We have to find out how this is happening and replicate it for ourselves somehow. Does he have a big fick? We need a Japanesecel to translate this
@AsakuraHao should be bilingual thx to all the anime he fapped to

Japanese conventional beauty is different to western standards. His pheno type is considered ''Chad'' whereas
if he lived in America or the UK would be high-end incel. British women would probably wonder if they were
prostitutes. In Japan he would be the popular kid.