Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Japanese man with 4 wives and 2 girlfriends hasn't worked in 10 years, wants to have 54 children and has just found another wife

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
Holy mog:feelsbadman::feelscry:. While we rot, this dude is living the harem anime protagonist life without even trying:feelsrope::worryfeels::feelsohgod:.

This is the future:worryfeels:. A harem of women all orbiting a single Chad, who does nothing except impregnate and sleep with all of them while they pay for everything:feelsree::reeeeee:.

I also like women, where are my 4 wives and 2 girlfriends reeeee:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:?!

"Bro, you just have to like women, it's that easy,":feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

japanese_man_many_wives_main.jpg
jap_family_mindmap.png
jap_family_2.png
b790a0fa7841162a5202b8eba5ff14d6

Is it his haircut? Please somebody tell me it's his haircut so I can cope and hope, the dude literally has the same hair as me:feelsUnreal:.

Of course:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

Chang in Japan Ricecel in the west

So how does this ghoul looking mfer have 4 wives ?
BJC ? Dark triad ?
I'm a firm believer in the blackpill but this chink's ugly as fuck