Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sperminator, 100 kids (Bleaching)

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Ari Nagel, 48, is a serial sperm donor and has fathered more than 100 children across the world, but reckons that his bizarre hobby might get in the way of meeting his dream woman

A man nicknamed The Sperminator with more than 100 children says his sperm donating hobby is ruining his love life.
Ari Nagel, 48, is looking for the woman of his dreams but thinks his bizarre hobby might get in the way of meeting potential partners.

The maths professor from New York fathered more than 30 children last year alone and says he has met around 75% of his offspring, who live all across the world.
Rather than donating to sperm banks, Ari meets directly with couples before organising the donation.

Speaking to The Scottish Sun, he said a relationship makes it "difficult" to donate sperm to other couples and help them grow families.

“I have a lot of women who would maybe be okay with what I’m doing in theory but in reality it doesn’t work out that way," Ari said.

He explained that most of his income goes on his children and that they take up a lot of his time - which makes relationships tricky as they "require time and money".

According to Esquire, as of October 2021 five mothers with nine of Ari's biological children between them have sued him for child support.

Ari said he plans to retire at 50 but admitted it will be hard. He has previously announced plans to stop donating but scrapped them.

Most of the women are black and he is white
Bleaching 2023
JBW

Over 6 foot btw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJSXi_3qtWs

Jew creates mongrel half-breeds with his own seed that will one undermine and destroy the white race. Well Jewed

Over for lowspermcountcels.

@IronsideCel
@Puppeter
@Luzifer
@Mortis
@Saint Cho
@Saitama
@RollD20
@Med Amine
@ReconElement
@CopingForBrutality
@PLA1092
@decembrist_kirillov
@laincel
@Lv99_BixNood

Thats you in the future :feelsEhh:

mutt factory and what make it worse is that he's not super white so that his genes can surapsses the nigger genes and make light skinned kids

Seriously why are all these women ethnic :feelskek:

Lucky kids if hes over 6ft

Some lightskin women in their too, their kids look white ish
if you wanted a guy to bleach kids then you will probably need a blonde white guy not some dark haired tanned guy
60 Stylish Blonde Hairstyles For Men ( The Biggest Gallery) - Hairmanz |  Rosto, Fotografia rosto, Ideias para retrato

this will just create an ER factory

he's creating an incel army

this will just create an ER factory
Don't be surprised when there will be a massive influx of GrAY's in 18 years. Bookmark this thread

Don't be surprised when there will be a massive influx of GrAY's in 18 years. Bookmark this thread
tbh if i was him i will go to curry land probably and join those creampie parties when women go to good looking white males to get impregnated by their seeds.
make 1k or 2k child then go back home

tbh if i was him i will go to curry land probably and join those creampie parties when women go to good looking white males to get impregnated by their seeds.
make 1k or 2k child then go back home
Make a thread

You are white why are you coping with JBW?