Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making fun of incels has hit a new low from mainstream media

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
HAHAHA guys look at the lonely loser? HAHAHAHA skinny with a fat face, WHAT IS THAT? and beta charchterstics what a fucking loser HAAHAHAHAHAH he's so lonely that's funnny to us normies

Sir2790.jpg

world war 3 when?

If that happened to me,
I would either
A. Cry for a few hours
B. Kill myself
C. Be a bettER iNCel

"and then the psycho shot up a mall! HE IS PURE EVIL! GUNS MUST HAVE CAUSED THIS!"

>Leaving the house

If that happened to me,
I would either
A. Cry for a few hours
B. Kill myself
C. Be a bettER iNCel
Yeah I would probably cry. I admit i'm not brave enough for the other 2

They are sociopaths. They have no empathy for this guy whatsoever

HAHAHA guys look at the lonely loser? HAHAHAHA skinny with a fat face, WHAT IS THAT? and beta charchterstics what a fucking loser HAAHAHAHAHAH he's so lonely that's funnny to us normies

Sir2790.jpg

world war 3 when?
wtf

They are sociopaths. They have no empathy for this guy whatsoever
lmao imagine having sypmathy for incels like nigga how the fuck is that really lmao like just get laid nigga

lmao imagine having sypmathy for incels like nigga how the fuck is that really lmao like just get laid nigga
Everything is your fault bruh lmao. Fucking pathetic virgin just be alpha nigga

Hockeycel...

Last edited:
I can't imagine if it happened to me.. fml I would kms legit

whoever did that needs to be hanged

Alone cam? What is this nonsense? This is so annoying. Can't go to a sports event alone anymore out of fear that someone will make you feel uncomfortable and publicly emberass you? Dammit, society.

@Kointo Whoa dude. Your avis always fuck with my head
1658.jpg

Alone cam? What is this nonsense? This is so annoying. Can't go to a sports event alone anymore out of fear that someone will make you feel uncomfortable and publicly emberass you? Dammit, society.

@Kointo Whoa dude. Your avis always fuck with my head
1658.jpg
A literal level 22 skeleton

latest

He isn't holding anything
Ah omg it's him! It's him! SOS
Weird, I remember the picture to be different. I remember him standing on some field at night, holding a staff or something.

I think I might have jumped into another dimension. I mean I heard Stephen Hawking just died but where I come from he was dead years ago. Srs.

Ah omg it's him! It's him! SOS
Weird, I remember the picture to be different. I remember him standing on some field at night, holding a staff or something.

I think I might have jumped into another dimension. I mean I heard Stephen Hawking just died but where I come from he was dead years ago. Srs.
That was another pic I had as my avatar.
psychonauts-raz-moon-forest.jpg

He's still not holding anything.

That was another pic I had as my avatar.
psychonauts-raz-moon-forest.jpg

He's still not holding anything.
No worries. Man am I relieved. Somehow I always assumed the yellow thing in the background (crudely animated moon?) would be the end of some staff or magic wand or something lol. But this is the pic.

No worries. Man am I relieved. Somehow I always assumed the yellow thing in the background (crudely animated moon?) would be the end of some staff or magic wand or something lol. But this is the pic.
Want to see the avatar I'm using next?

He's not incel. He looks tall + has good bone structure, no major deformities.

Oh and he's white, easily normie in the west, slayer in the east

When inceltears asks 'Why do people kill innocent humans?! ' you can ask the same question why they public shame innocent men all the time. Srsly tho thats some fucked up thing to do and if that were to happen to me Id immedietly buy bitcoins

That is so creepy dude. I like it, is it some witch or heavy metal dude?
I think about changing my avi as well. Kinda bored about morphed Peter L but have no good ideas.
Click on the link in my signature

Imagine if they did that to a woman, feminists would get the stadium shut down.

Is this for real? I bet the jackass who came up with this thinks it's so clever. Hope that guy flipped off the camera at least.

Is this for real? I bet the jackass who came up with this thinks it's so clever. Hope that guy flipped off the camera at least shot up the stadium.

Guise, I researched the origin of the pic. It is a joke. They had an "Aweful Day" at the stadium so everything was supposed to be lame and tasteless. They even had people dab and hold fidget spinners.

Sir2790.jpg

world war 3 when?
Daily reminder this guy spent his hard earned money to buy a ticket to this game in the first place. Tbh I will never go to a sports game if shut like this happens. Reflects very poorly on how they treat their customers.

just fuEling the fiRe

This is fucking brutal and not funny in any way.