Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Major Forum Leadership Announcements Inside My Friends!

Uggo Mongo
@Uggo Mongo
@bannedincel on suicide watch. speaking of which what happened to him? :lul:

why did you give me a 90% that one time for literally nothing compared to that fanfic i said one fucking word :feelskek:
Well everyone was busy tearing me a new asshole during that time over my last retarded scandal so I thought you were being hostile rather than purely humorous so I perhaps overreacted. :fuk:

Yeah though I don’t mind users making fun of me ever when it’s clearly all in good fun but when someone means it then it’s like any other time someone gets warned for fighting/insulting someone who doesn’t like that shit.

Serge once told me: “Remember just because you’re a mod doesn’t mean you have to tolerate abuse”. :feelsugh:

And more than just you were calling me that at the time (real haters) among other colorful and creative hate monikers. :cryfeels:

Well everyone was busy tearing me a new asshole during that time over my last retarded scandal so I thought you were being hostile rather than purely humorous so I perhaps overreacted. :fuk:

Yeah though I don’t mind users making fun of me ever when it’s clearly all in good fun but when someone means it then it’s like any other time someone gets warned for fighting/insulting someone who doesn’t like that shit.

Serge once told me: “Remember just because you’re a mod doesn’t mean you have to tolerate abuse”. :feelsugh:

And more than just you were calling me that at the time (real haters) among other colorful and creative hate monikers. :cryfeels:
i was joking until you banned me that made me not like you very much but i dont really care anymore i guess it was just bs. i literally only said “fag link” like come on man a fucking playground insult like that cant be called “abuse” :lul: that was probably the mildest insult said on the forum on that day

Based nominations, my congratulations to you guys for becoming a new mods!

The only announcement i wanna hear is you getting doxed and banned, til then dont bother us with your garbage threads.

@proudweeb unpin the thread buddy, this is your first mission as full mod:feelscomfy:

Thirdly and this quite possibly may be the most exciting news for all of you is that we will be reaching out to @GameDevCel and @incelerated and or possibly any other well known and long trusted brocels with developer level skills to help @Master out in running the place, which I’m sure we’re ALL hoping FINALLY results in various long standing site glitches being ironed out and long standing forum suggestions being implemented. :feelsLightsaber:
About fucking time. Now maybe someone can actually give me back perms to have an avi since @Master clearly doesn’t give a fuck about this dogshit cesspool of a website

About fucking time. Now maybe someone can actually give me back perms to have an avi since @Master clearly doesn’t care about this dogshit cesspool of a website
:feelskek:

About fucking time. Now maybe someone can actually give me back perms to have an avi since @Master clearly doesn’t give a fuck about this dogshit cesspool of a website
Done GIF

@Fat Link good job. My faith is restored on you.

Praise our brother @Fat Link. Congrats for administration brother :hax: :hax: :hax:

ghost tagging :lasereyes:

Strong choices. Though I certainly would’ve appreciated @wereq or @based_meme as mods

@PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo you guys promise to crack down on faggot posting? :feelsaww:

Strong choices. Though I certainly would’ve appreciated @wereq or @based_meme as mods

@PLA1092 @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo you guys promise to crack down on faggot posting? :feelsaww:
I don't know how much sway I have ultimately, but I shall do me best :feelsaww:

@LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @Uggo Mongo Congrats, buddy boyos.

These mod picks are optimal.

How did u make @LeFrenchCel mod when he outed you with femoidsgtfo.

c'est pas possible mang :feelswhat:
Cuz @LeFrenchCel is a genuine good man who only did what he did because he cared about the integrity of the forum whereas Fem by contrast was a little beta bitch boy who only did what he did because his little faggot feelings were hurt and he just had to rush like a spazz to get me back for briefly changing his username and humiliating him in front of his underage e-girlfriend Nemesis, even though anyone can plainly see by the screenshots I was going to make things right with him by sharing Selkie’s nudes with him later. Plus unlike LeFrenchCel and myself Fem is a huge Germanic aryan Chad with a large Discord harem and probable real life harem as well and he’s a bisexual that enjoys being pegged to boot! :lul:
Sexy Illustration GIF by MŰV Projekt

WELCOME NEW MODS!!!

Yes

@Fat Link where is my admin bro I am a truecel top 5 on this forum

Congrats guys.

@LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @Uggo Mongo well deserved

You give mod to @Uggo Mongo

Ive never seen him post in my life

1st time seeing him on this forum

And he gets mods

Jfl
You literally have a 2023 joindate, a few months away from 2024, questioning the status of a 2018cel.

Your opinion is worthless on this matter. "Never seen him post in my life" you dont have a forum life, you barely have 3 months put together.

You literally have a 2023 joindate, a few months away from 2024, questioning the status of a 2018cel.

Your opinion is worthless on this matter. "Never seen him post in my life" you dont have a forum life, you barely have 3 months put together.
GIGA BASED!

:feelskek:

Im lurking since 2015 since er trust me bro