Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Major Forum Leadership Announcements Inside My Friends!

@LeFrenchCel congratulations brocel. Extremely well deserved.

Very good news indeed, seeing the very based choices of new mods and @proudweeb rising to be a co-admin sure put a smile on my face :feelsokman: :feelsautistic:.

Based. Puts me in tears seeing how he rose up the ranks from the gutters of the sewers.

Extremely based choices.

:hax:
Based as fuck.

Congrats to @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo & @PLA1092 you guys are great users, brocels, and will make great mods for sure: You have my full confidence & support.
.is will become great again :feelsaww:

I'm gonna be buying the forum in less than a year anyway, the whole mod team will be revamped and half of em will be banned on the spot.

In the meantime you should be busy kissing up to me, not hiring these nobodies

@LeFrenchCel congratulations brocel. Extremely well deserved.
Thx bro

I'm gonna be buying the forum in less than a year anyway, the whole mod team will be revamped and half of em will be banned on the spot.

In the meantime you should be busy kissing up to me, not hiring these nobodies
Ok GrAY

Shooting Terry Crews GIF by Idiocracy
Terry Crews Middle Finger GIF by Idiocracy
Terry Crews Money GIF
terry crews idiocracy GIF by Maudit
Wow fat link hasnt talked to me in months

As long as they are not sub8 retard believers

Ya, that sounds alright.

I hope these changes makes the forum better.

Why do they always mod fags :feelssus:

Nice job on picking mods who arent retarded and doing something to make the site function better.

Not sure why youre becoming admin again but i gues nobody gives af about your foid associations anymore.

Good choice for the three new mods:feelsokman:

Some good selections there :dab:

You guys got gamedevcel, the owner of the blackpill club forum, to work with master? Jfl, the boyos in that site are not going to like that.

Anyways the new mods are my homies they are my niggas, i raised them like my own kids, im 110% sure they will make great mods, i mean it mangos.

Listen here retards:

@PLA1092 fbi gigachad from the slums of uganda

@LeFrenchCel i taught him french

@Uggo Mongo who

As you can see .is is in good hands.
Yeah, they are good picks.

Based as fuck.

Congrats to @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo & @PLA1092 you guys are great users, brocels, and will make great mods for sure: You have my full confidence & support.
:feelsokman:

Nice job on picking mods who arent retarded and doing something to make the site function better.

Not sure why youre becoming admin again but i gues nobody gives af about your foid associations anymore.
happy samuel l. jackson GIF by O&O, Inc
Old Man What GIF by Amazon Prime Video

congrats @LeFrenchCel and @PLA1092 glad to see you guys as mods

dont really know the other guy but should be right

My @
Master
@Master has restored me to glory as your friendly neighborhood administrator finally and thankfully and ever so graciously I might add but not only that but the very well deserving and hard working @
proudweeb
@proudweeb shall be joining me as co-admin of our sacred and humble little forum community which means if you would like your username “lawfully” changed you don’t have to bother only me from now on! :feelsclown:
Appreciate it brah look forward to co-"thugministering" with ya

I'm more than happy to offer a helping hand

All seem like steady folks, never met'em though so I could be wrong. Anyways here's to change..
fox broadcasting cheers GIF by Empire FOX

My @Master has restored me to glory as your friendly neighborhood administrator finally and thankfully and ever so graciously I might add but not only that but the very well deserving and hard working @proudweeb shall be joining me as co-admin of our sacred and humble little forum community which means if you would like your username “lawfully” changed you don’t have to bother only me from now on! :feelsclown:

Secondly the long requested and very needed and necessary new mods to be are as follows:

@LeFrenchCel
@PLA1092
@Uggo Mongo

They will be given their new powers after @Master and myself see how you react to their candidacy in this here thread in the coming days. :society:

Thirdly and this quite possibly may be the most exciting news for all of you is that we will be reaching out to @GameDevCel and @incelerated and or possibly any other well known and long trusted brocels with developer level skills to help @Master out in running the place, which I’m sure we’re ALL hoping FINALLY results in various long standing site glitches being ironed out and long standing forum suggestions being implemented. :feelsLightsaber:

So in the spirit of Mr. Bunny Rabbit ie our dear friend @kay' what do you think of these exciting new developments mangos? :feelsahh:

jake lloyd wow GIF
fucking cuck antisemite you better made me mod or (((((else))))) bad things will happen! (In gta)

Hopefully this is not the beginning of another .is dark age (due to overzealous faggot mods)

Can I get my name changed

My @Master has restored me to glory as your friendly neighborhood administrator finally and thankfully and ever so graciously I might add but not only that but the very well deserving and hard working @proudweeb shall be joining me as co-admin of our sacred and humble little forum community which means if you would like your username “lawfully” changed you don’t have to bother only me from now on! :feelsclown:

Secondly the long requested and very needed and necessary new mods to be are as follows:

@LeFrenchCel
@PLA1092
@Uggo Mongo

They will be given their new powers after @Master and myself see how you react to their candidacy in this here thread in the coming days. :society:

Thirdly and this quite possibly may be the most exciting news for all of you is that we will be reaching out to @GameDevCel and @incelerated and or possibly any other well known and long trusted brocels with developer level skills to help @Master out in running the place, which I’m sure we’re ALL hoping FINALLY results in various long standing site glitches being ironed out and long standing forum suggestions being implemented. :feelsLightsaber:

So in the spirit of Mr. Bunny Rabbit ie our dear friend @kay' what do you think of these exciting new developments mangos? :feelsahh:

jake lloyd wow GIF
great, can you develop an ignore button next to every thread and another button to ignore the user entirely as I suggested months ago?

@LeFrenchCel
@PLA1092
@Uggo Mongo

jake lloyd wow GIF
I'm glad @PLA1092 and @LeFrenchCel are mods now

Nice, congrats to the new mods and to proudweeb

can i help moderate this forum i can help i think

Congratulations @LeFrenchCel

DNR

Didnt @Fat Link fuck a tranny or something? I cant keep up with the drama on here anymore.
No, but don’t give @THE TRUE DIGLET anymore fanfiction ideas. :feelskek:

No, but don’t give @THE TRUE DIGLET anymore fanfiction ideas. :feelskek:
why did you give me a 90% that one time for literally nothing compared to that fanfic i said one fucking word :feelskek: