Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Major Forum Leadership Announcements Inside My Friends!

No, but don’t give @THE TRUE DIGLET anymore fanfiction ideas. :feelskek:
they are not fanfics, they are prophecies

The two candidates have my support they are based and blackpilled homies.

Why would make this dipshit a mod? @Uggo Mongo

The reverse SJW era begins....

All you do is post racebait threads in ID. Post them in the lounge and there wouldn't be an issue, dummy. I told you yesterday that would happen and you did it the very next day.
theabbie.gif
Where exactly did you communicate this?

Also, talking about race is not "racebait". Yall need to stop with this oversensitive faggotry already. It's clear that this rule is selectively and arbitrarily applied. Half the damn threads on this forum are "racebait"

Also geomaxxing and sexwork and agecuckery is relavant to "incel" discussion

Where exactly did you communicate this?
When I moved your Elon Musk "institutional racism" thread, I gave you notification that I would start giving you percentage warnings.
Shrug

Grats on modmaxxing @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092

My new niggas welcome to the team

@LeFrenchCel
@PLA1092
@Uggo Mongo

You trio of purple bastards. Fuck up as many normie infiltrator cunts as you can.

@Fat Link what other changes can we expect ?

@LeFrenchCel
@PLA1092
@Uggo Mongo

You trio of purple bastards. Fuck up as many normie infiltrator cunts as you can.
Any infiltrators that try to get in on my watch will get locked in the toolshed. Simple as.
Norf

Any infiltrators that try to get in on my watch will get locked in the toolshed. Simple as.
View attachment 1064458
Atleast let some of them out just a little so they can embarrass themselves before getting fucked. It is funny to watch them try their best. I look forward to seeing what you guys leave them with. I hope they cope and cry

@Fat Link what other changes can we expect ?
Changes to the site? Nothing so far that wasn't already mentioned in the announcement. Changes to how cunts that don't need to be here get fucked with. Oh I'm sure we're in for a good laugh. Less infiltrators. More letting them seethe. Exactly what @Fat Link said. I hope it turns out hell for them.

@LeFrenchCel
@PLA1092
@Uggo Mongo

Thanks new colleague
We'll make our best to avoid such shit to happen :feelsBox:

t. sewers rat oblivious to what's happening in the forum
congratz @proudWEED @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092

Can I change my name to BlackCel_from_ZA instead of BlackCell with two LLs. @Fat Link

After the last update, its impossible to go back to mainpage on a smartphone(possible only on PC). Can you please fix it?

Extremamente bazilisko(baseado) Gordo Link,vocês admins são os poucos gringos lúcidos nesse fórum! :cool::feelzez::feelsLSD:

yeah, nice mods good addition for the forum