Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Major Forum Leadership Announcements Inside My Friends!

Frat Link The Chad

Frat Link The Chad

Now we’re sharing the same dream 222
★★★★★
My @Master has restored me to glory as your friendly neighborhood administrator finally and thankfully and ever so graciously I might add but not only that but the very well deserving and hard working @proudweeb shall be joining me as co-admin of our sacred and humble little forum community which means if you would like your username “lawfully” changed you don’t have to bother only me from now on! :feelsclown:

Secondly the long requested and very needed and necessary new mods to be are as follows:

@LeFrenchCel
@PLA1092
@Uggo Mongo

They will be given their new powers after @Master and myself see how you react to their candidacy in this here thread in the coming days. :society:

Thirdly and this quite possibly may be the most exciting news for all of you is that we will be reaching out to @GameDevCel and @incelerated and or possibly any other well known and long trusted brocels with developer level skills to help @Master out in running the place, which I’m sure we’re ALL hoping FINALLY results in various long standing site glitches being ironed out and long standing forum suggestions being implemented. :feelsLightsaber:

So in the spirit of Mr. Bunny Rabbit ie our dear friend @kay' what do you think of these exciting new developments mangos? :feelsahh:

jake lloyd wow GIF

Basedpilled as fuck

@proudweeb thots?

@LeFrenchCel ban all bragging tallfaggots
Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF

i didn't read a single word + I'm high on Cocaine

Can we get some Chud emojis please? @Fat Link @Master Long overdue.

My @Master has restored me to glory as your friendly neighborhood administrator finally and thankfully and ever so graciously I might add but not only that but the very well deserving and hard working @proudweeb shall be joining me as co-admin of our sacred and humble little forum :feelsclown:
Based. Puts me in tears seeing how he rose up the ranks from the gutters of the sewers.

Secondly the long requested and very needed and necessary new mods to be are as follows:

@LeFrenchCel
@PLA1092
Extremely based choices.

Thirdly and this quite possibly may be the most exciting news for all of you is that we will be reaching out to @GameDevCel and @incelerated and or possibly any other well known and long trusted brocels with developer level skills to help @Master out in running the place, which I’m sure we’re ALL hoping FINALLY results in various long standing site glitches being ironed out and long standing forum suggestions being implemented. :feelsLightsaber:
:hax:

haven't logged in to Trooncord for a while now :forcedsmile: i think the .is server got nuked
I think it is cope. But you better make those corrections ensue.

My @Master has restored me to glory as your friendly neighborhood administrator finally and thankfully and ever so graciously I might add but not only that but the very well deserving and hard working @proudweeb shall be joining me as co-admin of our sacred and humble little forum community which means if you would like your username “lawfully” changed you don’t have to bother only me from now on! :feelsclown:

@LeFrenchCel
@PLA1092
@Uggo Mongo

They will be given their new powers after @Master and myself see how you react to their candidacy in this here thread in the coming days. :society:

So in the spirit of Mr. Bunny Rabbit ie our dear friend @kay' what do you think of these exciting new developments mangos? :feelsahh:

jake lloyd wow GIF
change my name to (@Piratecel)

How did u make @LeFrenchCel mod when he outed you with femoidsgtfo.

c'est pas possible mang :feelswhat:

no clue who this is but he's been here since 2018 so he must be a good feller

Dnr should have been headmod scammed elections

you niggers better fix the fucking servers :feelsBox::feelsBox:

Incel movie night when? :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelsPop:

Thanks for the trust :feelsYall:

A brief explanation for why we overmod or to perhaps put it far more plainly make more mods than we seemingly would need for such a small forum community… :feelshehe:

Mod burnout + different time zone coverage basically. :feelsthink:

Were I a spry twenty year old trucel instead of the old Gen X fuck that I am perhaps I would have been the mad modder and hoarded all the power for myself but alas the ravages of time have made “sharing da powah” to borrow both the phrase and the accent of an old nigger doctor of mine became a necessity dear friends. :feelsclown:

Dnr I should be mod

You give mod to @Uggo Mongo

Ive never seen him post in my life

1st time seeing him on this forum

And he gets mods

Jfl

que dieu sauve @LeFrenchCel !!!

Finally a change and something new on this forum

Based as fuck.

Congrats to @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo & @PLA1092 you guys are great users, brocels, and will make great mods for sure: You have my full confidence & support.

You give mod to @Uggo Mongo

Ive never seen him post in my life

1st time seeing him on this forum

And he gets mods

Jfl
He's one of the forums most OG users.

Based as fuck.

Congrats to @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo & @PLA1092 you guys are great users, brocels, and will make great mods for sure: You have my full confidence & support.
.is will become great again :feelsaww:

Based as fuck.

They fuck up it's all on them

A brief explanation for why we overmod or to perhaps put it far more plainly make more mods than we seemingly would need for such a small forum community… :feelshehe:

Mod burnout + different time zone coverage basically. :feelsthink:

Were I a spry twenty year old trucel instead of the old Gen X fuck that I am perhaps I would have been the mad modder and hoarded all the power for myself but alas the ravages of time have made “sharing da powah” to borrow both the phrase and the accent of an old nigger doctor of mine became a necessity dear friends. :feelsclown:
legit 0 rizz

I actually don't want @PLA1092 to become mod. He's going to find out where I live:giga:.

Anyways the new mods are my homies they are my niggas, i raised them like my own kids, im 110% sure they will make great mods, i mean it mangos.

Listen here retards:

@PLA1092 fbi gigachad from the slums of uganda

@LeFrenchCel i taught him french

@Uggo Mongo who

As you can see .is is in good hands.