Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lot of Nurses are over 6" feet tall

N

Narazz

Officer
I work at a big hospital full of women. the other day something really struck me as weird. im a pretty tall white oafcel. 6 4ish. what's weird im seeing nurses that are taller than me almost every day and not just one or 2 rare ones. i never thought i'd see the day with women taller than i me but well it's happening. makes me feel like a manlet. i dont see how sub 6 men do it lol

btw that job will make ya more blackpilled than anything. women there are mean as shit to men. will make shit up about ya and try to snitch. of course bosses ignore that bitchy shit thankfully. they have more important things to deal with!

I really doubt you see 6'5 women daily.

it's over for us manlets, 6 foot women looking down on us in different ways, is this the Netherlands?

Sounds more like the WNBA than a hospital. It's triple over for us.

Sucks being a manlet when you’re really attracted to tall girls

Tall women aren't as picky about height. Of course that's only like if you're an average height guy dating a 5'10" woman or something. If you're manlet (under 5'6") you're usually SOL in general.

Well guess I'm borderline manlet then (like 5'10"). Didn't seem to matter much in the past though.

you're either lying about the size of the nurses maliciously or unintentionally or you're not actually 6'4

the chances of so many 6'5 girls congregating in place that not a tall girl convention gets very close the asymptote of 0% VERY quick

Sucks being a manlet when you’re really attracted to tall girls
wonder_woman___gal_gadot_by_martinlomas74-dbe4rzo.png

Tall women are cool if you happen to enjoy crossdressing in your free time.

Give me a medium/small bitch any day of the week.

when i went they were all midgets

Nurses here are 6 feet wide, not 6 feet tall

At my college and it gym I go to there is a bunch of 6feet to 5ft10 girls on the volleyball team, it's an incredible sight to see tbh,

Tall girls are goddesses

6 inches feet tall huh?

tales from the basement :lul:

Most of the nurses in Saudi Arabia are 5’ Filipinos

I have seen a ~6.5 female at a shop a few days ago. So they're real.

Over for nordcels
btw that job will make ya more blackpilled than anything. women there are mean as shit to men. will make shit up about ya and try to snitch.
I am pissed about this

Last edited: