Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel College has been the worst years of my life

Sheesh this reminded me of this terrible feeling of not knowing what to do with myself during breaks between classes in college/uni. All the normfags were gathering together chatting and discussing some trivial bullshit I couldn't care less about, you either had to do that and feel and look extremely out of place or to hang out with a couple of weird outcasted guys. Shit was horrible :feelsbadman:

I spent most of my college time hiding in the library or just skipping the whole thing wandering around the city.
I was able to endure only a year of such life and then I dropped out in my second year because it was unbearable socially, and my parents were gaslighting me into feeling guilty and like it was because I didn't want to study, which I did, I just couldn't handle the social pressure of being a loner who was unable to relate to anybody there :feelsbadman:
Shit that was and still is exactly my experience. Your loneliness intensifies when you’re among other people who ignore you. During breaks I either hid in the library or in the restroom with the door closed and watched Youtube videos on my phone.

young couples are hugging, kissing, laughing, having fun while you’re rotting in the fucking toilet. Insanely brutal.

Shit that was and still is exactly my experience. Your loneliness intensifies when you’re among other people who ignore you. During breaks I either hid in the library or in the restroom with the door closed and watched Youtube videos on my phone.

young couples are hugging, kissing, laughing, having fun while you’re rotting in the fucking toilet. Insanely brutal.
Yeah it fucking sucks. Nowadays I wanna do what I do in front of them in order to ruin their day