Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looksmax user stops interacting with me openly after seeing my face

Yup

Looksmax.org is definitely a fag central

I have a terrible social anxiety too but I am starting to believe the only way to fix it is just to face your own fears.
thats the only way to fix it. My social anxiety was so bad in the past that i almost passed out at the first day of high school, just being surrounded by people made my heart almost explode. But now i can walk up to random strangers and strike up a conversation. I fixed my social anxiety by first going to the gym, going to the market to buy food, forcing myself to talk to people in the gym etc. Just do small stuff and you'll notice that it gets easier every time.

It's crazy because I've seen your face on .org and you aren't even that bad looking. For where you live you're probably a bit above average looking even.
181-182cm
Blinking The Office GIF

It's not like I'm Chad or anything.

I am not even HTN.
I imagined you to look better when that guy said you looked like you could be above average

Your like a ltn-mtn if that .org fag genuinely cut off contact with you just because thats what you look like then he is acting like a foid

I imagined you to look better when that guy said you looked like you could be above average

Your like a ltn-mtn if that .org fag genuinely cut off contact with you just because thats what you look like then he is acting like a foid
He's LTN in the west but MTN where he lives in my opinion

It’s good this site has the no selfie rule or it’d be the same situation here
this already happens lol, the avi halo exists even on here, and anywhere else and itll never change

Another proof that .org has nothing to do with incels

View attachment 1272114View attachment 1272113

Above two were from 2 separate threads

It's a brutal world out there but remember that most of the times only ugly people can feel sympathy for ugly people. This guy is just being very straightforward im sure most people IRL have the same subconscious thought.

@Animecel2D @opioidcel @Ron.Belgrade @Sloth.Belgrade @Spider Man
Lookist retards. Hang out with truecels like me.