Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookism is a twisted reality. Even if I looked like Chad, I wouldn't be happy.

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★
This is probably the final and most transcendent form of the Blackpill. It marks the divide between incels who are' incels of circumstance' so to speak, who share very neurotypical thinking patterns but deprived of social inclusion because of their body, from those who are ugly but also principled in their philosophy. Conversely of course it is rare, as those in privilege stand to lose a fair bit from aligning themselves with incels, but we know there are a few Chads bestowed with the right body for femoid adoration, yet either secretly or openly endorse the blackpill and disparage women for their hypergamous and superficial attitudes, including a few celebrities like rappers who talked about it.

The question is, if you are a slave, do you solely yearn to be the master holding the whip, or would you be repulsed by the society that enables it even if you weren't? This entire concept, this outdated and malevolent evolutionary relic of 'physical attractiveness' is a fundamentally unfair and immoral one. Having people's entire reaction be different and often discriminatory toward you for the course of your life, never get to experience what others do, just because of a few errant DNA sequences responsible for shaping your face and body? Women immediately praising and fawning over guys they don't even know just because they won the genetic lottery, people being encouraged to spend countless piles of cash on plastic surgery or other beauty products to fit in and calling it a good thing just because of one, dumb fucking leftover from prehistoric times that feeds neurochemicals from the hindbrain based on certain visual stimuli?

As other incels have said in the past, normies ( Mostly due to media and authority figure brainwashing, without which they are incapable of overcoming their base instincts ) will tell you that judging people for the way they were born is no longer acceptable, except for the most powerful distinction of all which they can't surpass and therefore will keep defending with every gaslighting technique and fallacy in the book. In a truly progressive world, looks should not be mentioned - ever. It's all about that personality, right? So stop commenting on who's hot and who's not. Expecting that from normies and women especially is impossible due to their nature, but if they were to acknowledge it, then there would at least be a way forward to redeem humanity from this obsolete instinct in a highly effective manner. Without getting too much into it, it would involve the manual elimination of hypergamy and the Halo Effect by medically intervening in the hormonal, neurological, and genetic development of both female and neurotypical male infants.

As society currently stands however, I would not really 'ascend' or be pleased even if I transformed into a Chad tomorrow, because I am not just an incel of circumstance but also a neurodivergent male. The thought of having to flirt and positively interact with a woman who would treat me as ugly men are known to be treated were it not for my 'disguise' is incomprehensibly revolting. It's equivalent to becoming a friend of someone who used to bully you for years because he doesn't remember you, or you're rich or successful and he respects you for it. And if it is a relationship, you'll need to stand by her side whenever she's being a bitch to other ugly men for no reason.

I find that intolerable. So intolerable as to take precedent over any sexual urges present. I would be too distraught to keep up the charade and instead start grilling her about her feelings for ugly men and her history with them, which would probably prompt a repudiation and conflict. Reminds me of a line from the trailer for the upcoming Obi-Wan Kenobi series - "The Jedi Code is like an itch, they cannot help it.". I can't help but attack injustice, I wouldn't be able to feign otherwise. I'm much more suited to be a virgin Cardinal or Inquisitor charged with enforcing chastity and purity than a Chad in my fantasies. The problem isn't that I'm unattractive, the problem is hypergamy and lookism.

This is also where I would somewhat split directions with a segment of incels that say they would hypothetically reject a below-average woman as a loving girlfriend. Now, in practice, it doesn't really matter because all ugly women are solipsistic sociopaths who despise ugly men and see them as trash regardless of what hobbies they share or how he behaves because they cannot enough looks and status to fit their hypergamous desires. But if in theory they weren't and actually approached incels, then it would constitute a moral issue. How can I allow myself to act like a superficial woman and potentially sexually ostracize others without having any qualms about it? As a man, my rational side should be stronger than impulse. I can understand being unable to resist it, but even then I would be supportive of methods to get rid of that instinct, and I would probably try very hard to put my duty to my values above it regardless and make an attempt to put my enjoyment behind and go through with it at least for a while, like drinking something bitter that you need to or doing something painful but necessary.

I'm curious as to how many incels share a similar mindset and values about the inherent depression and hatred that would remain for lookist society and women even if they were themselves attractive, although this might be too long to read for any but the more thoughtful and patient incels.

Didn't read
I would imagine as much, though it is slightly hypocritical considering you specifically have only just recently made a post considered 'long' by this forum's standards, and mine is perhaps just 3 or 4 paragraphs longer.

Nigga wrote a whole dissertation

Just fucking lol at your "principled philosophy" thats where I stopped reading :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Who the fuck do you think you're trying to fool, if you were tall and attractive you wouldn't be here you would be doing exactly what all tall attractive people do

Getting validation for purely existing having your pick of any cunt, being respected for no reason whatsoever other than appearance because humans are actually animals.

Don't try to bullshit anyone and dont think your special or "unique or not like most incels" you wouldn't have of this principled bs if you were desirable those are the facts

I would imagine as much, though it is slightly hypocritical considering you specifically have only just recently made a post considered 'long' by this forum's standards, and mine is perhaps just 3 or 4 paragraphs longer.
Call the mod to give him a warning for low effort. :feelsYall:

Yes you would be happy you liar

Just fucking lol at your "principled philosophy" thats where I stopped reading :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Who the fuck do you think you're trying to fool, if you were tall and attractive you wouldn't be here you would be doing exactly what all tall attractive people do

Getting validation for purely existing having your pick of any cunt, being respected for no reason whatsoever other than appearance because humans are actually animals.

Don't try to bullshit anyone and dont think your special or "unique or not like most incels" you wouldn't have of this principled bs if you were desirable

Well, you should've kept reading. If I was born attractive, possibly, the environmental feedback might affect me more than neurodivergent genetics do, though I would contest it as I was diagnosed autistic since age 10, had very different values and mannerisms than other kids, felt compassion toward people that others around me didn't seem to, and disliked bullying even if I had some minor opportunity to participate in it because someone else was being ganged up on. I believe that female hypergamy and lookism would still disturb me.

But if I "ascended" through some expensive plastic surgery or magic today, or back when I was 18, or even in highschool? Why don't a lot of incels go to a hooker? Same reason why I would be uncomfortable with someone that would treat me like the worst shit if it were not for my looks and only cares about what she's getting out of me. If you had continued reading, this is explored in more detail.

Well, you should've kept reading. If I was born attractive, possibly, the environmental feedback might affect me more than neurodivergent genetics do, though I would contest it as I was diagnosed autistic since age 10, had very different values and mannerisms than other kids, felt compassion toward people that others around me didn't seem to, and disliked bullying even if I had some minor opportunity to participate in it because someone else was being ganged up on. I believe that female hypergamy and lookism would still disturb me.

But if I "ascended" through some expensive plastic surgery or magic today, or back when I was 18, or even in highschool? Why don't a lot of incels go to a hooker? Same reason why I would be uncomfortable with someone that would treat me like the worst shit if it were not for my looks and only cares about what she's getting out of me. If you had continued reading, this is explored in more detail.
Its all a cope bro, incels do go to hookers, its unfufilling. Chad gets genuine raw attraction which is the thing that most men don't get, its really disingenuous for you to say that you wouldn't be happy if you got that because its a big fuck you to people basically most men who dont even get 5% of that in their entire life time but you can pretend to be enlightened if you want

This is probably the final and most transcendent form of the Blackpill. It marks the divide between incels who are' incels of circumstance' so to speak, who share very neurotypical thinking patterns but deprived of social inclusion because of their body, from those who are ugly but also principled in their philosophy. Conversely of course it is rare, as those in privilege stand to lose a fair bit from aligning themselves with incels, but we know there are a few Chads bestowed with the right body for femoid adoration, yet either secretly or openly endorse the blackpill and disparage women for their hypergamous and superficial attitudes, including a few celebrities like rappers who talked about it.

The question is, if you are a slave, do you solely yearn to be the master holding the whip, or would you be repulsed by the society that enables it even if you weren't? This entire concept, this outdated and malevolent evolutionary relic of 'physical attractiveness' is a fundamentally unfair and immoral one. Having people's entire reaction be different and often discriminatory toward you for the course of your life, never get to experience what others do, just because of a few errant DNA sequences responsible for shaping your face and body? Women immediately praising and fawning over guys they don't even know just because they won the genetic lottery, people being encouraged to spend countless piles of cash on plastic surgery or other beauty products to fit in and calling it a good thing just because of one, dumb fucking leftover from prehistoric times that feeds neurochemicals from the hindbrain based on certain visual stimuli?

As other incels have said in the past, normies ( Mostly due to media and authority figure brainwashing, without which they are incapable of overcoming their base instincts ) will tell you that judging people for the way they were born is no longer acceptable, except for the most powerful distinction of all which they can't surpass and therefore will keep defending with every gaslighting technique and fallacy in the book. In a truly progressive world, looks should not be mentioned - ever. It's all about that personality, right? So stop commenting on who's hot and who's not. Expecting that from normies and women especially is impossible due to their nature, but if they were to acknowledge it, then there would at least be a way forward to redeem humanity from this obsolete instinct in a highly effective manner. Without getting too much into it, it would involve the manual elimination of hypergamy and the Halo Effect by medically intervening in the hormonal, neurological, and genetic development of both female and neurotypical male infants.

As society currently stands however, I would not really 'ascend' or be pleased even if I transformed into a Chad tomorrow, because I am not just an incel of circumstance but also a neurodivergent male. The thought of having to flirt and positively interact with a woman who would treat me as ugly men are known to be treated were it not for my 'disguise' is incomprehensibly revolting. It's equivalent to becoming a friend of someone who used to bully you for years because he doesn't remember you, or you're rich or successful and he respects you for it. And if it is a relationship, you'll need to stand by her side whenever she's being a bitch to other ugly men for no reason.

I find that intolerable. So intolerable as to take precedent over any sexual urges present. I would be too distraught to keep up the charade and instead start grilling her about her feelings for ugly men and her history with them, which would probably prompt a repudiation and conflict. Reminds me of a line from the trailer for the upcoming Obi-Wan Kenobi series - "The Jedi Code is like an itch, they cannot help it.". I can't help but attack injustice, I wouldn't be able to feign otherwise. I'm much more suited to be a virgin Cardinal or Inquisitor charged with enforcing chastity and purity than a Chad in my fantasies. The problem isn't that I'm unattractive, the problem is hypergamy and lookism.

This is also where I would somewhat split directions with a segment of incels that say they would hypothetically reject a below-average woman as a loving girlfriend. Now, in practice, it doesn't really matter because all ugly women are solipsistic sociopaths who despise ugly men and see them as trash regardless of what hobbies they share or how he behaves because they cannot enough looks and status to fit their hypergamous desires. But if in theory they weren't and actually approached incels, then it would constitute a moral issue. How can I allow myself to act like a superficial woman and potentially sexually ostracize others without having any qualms about it? As a man, my rational side should be stronger than impulse. I can understand being unable to resist it, but even then I would be supportive of methods to get rid of that instinct, and I would probably try very hard to put my duty to my values above it regardless and make an attempt to put my enjoyment behind and go through with it at least for a while, like drinking something bitter that you need to or doing something painful but necessary.

I'm curious as to how many incels share a similar mindset and values about the inherent depression and hatred that would remain for lookist society and women even if they were themselves attractive, although this might be too long to read for any but the more thoughtful and patient incels.
I agree.

If you want to understand why things are that way and especially why we have regressed to the level of prehistoric (or even pre-human) instinct, I suggest you turn your attention to religion (in a broad sense).

I have started a few threads on the topic in the last few weeks and I think you might find them interesting:

Its all a cope bro, incels do go to hookers, its unfufilling. Chad gets genuine raw attraction which is the thing that most men don't get, its really disingenuous for you to say that you wouldn't be happy if you got that because its a big fuck you to people basically most men who dont even get 5% of that in their entire life time but you can pretend to be enlightened if you want

I'm pretty sure that only a few incels go to hookers and the vast majority of incels are virgins. I understand what Chad gets, and it would probably be far more convenient not to deal with all the discrimination that come from the Halo Effect, but as far as being *happy* goes? You can't understand the mindset if you are not genetically predisposed to it. Not only would it be as unfulfilling as hooker, it would actually be a mental strain to do so.

Let me use this example again - You're a slave in Ancient Rome, you get abused and humiliated daily by the citizens. One day an Emperor who's feeling generous and picked you out from the crowd as the most pitiable decides to show off his charity and dominion over the fate of men by declaring you free and elevating you to relatively high status. Wherever you go, you now garner the genuine respect and friendliness of those you meet because you now look like a member of the elite by our clothes and titles. However, you also know they're the same type of people who abused you and keep doing so to others.

Are you so happy to be breaking bread and bonding with the person that used to break your teeth and call you garbage? Going to enjoy becoming the best of friends, keep paying him friendly visits? Maybe you will, but I don't. I wouldn't be able to stand being near them for even a second, and that's also how I feel about women. The situation is better than being a slave, yes, but they are both unhappy situations, and I wouldn't be able to overcome my memories and values just to socialize.

I agree.

If you want to understand why things are that way and especially why we have regressed to the level of prehistoric (or even pre-human) instinct, I suggest you turn your attention to religion (in a broad sense).

I have started a few threads on the topic in the last few weeks and I think you might find them interesting:

It's actually quite simple, clearly I don't know if this is true for every incel, but for me and other *ideological* blackpillers, we are instinctively drawn to seeking intimacy with the *female body*, but we have nothing but contempt for the *female brain*. It's nature's joke that the two are inseparable. What I would want, were it within my power, is basically a *female alien* or *female android* who does not have the behavioral patterns of a human female and therefore isn't hypergamous or lookist. But I do not worship the human foids, as much as I am emotionally deprived of intimacy, which some incels might misunderstand my argument to suggest that I am not as starved for affection as they are, the illusion has been ruined by the knowledge of it's hollowness.

They can't give me what I want. I can't get what I want from anywhere in this universe. They can give me sex and their genuine *lust* ( Not love which they are incapable of, only superficial infatuation ) if I were to look like a Chad, but I would be paralyzed by my hatred of their lookism and disgust at how they treated me that I wouldn't be able to feign any sort of friendliness toward them. Even if I was extremely horny, the hate is so powerful that I would sabotage the encounter by attacking their behavior and actions instead, like a reflex. It just wouldn't work.

lol what the fuck is this. I don't really think you understand the life that chad lives compared to the life of an incel. I've seen glimpses of what Chad's experience (high school/college/work) and its shocking. They live in a different universe in a way. HUGE COPE to think that you wouldn't be happy.

You think you can fool others, that with better social connections, free sex and better treatment from society you wouldn't be happy

I fully understand your point.

Someone who is selfish will always be satisfied in life as long as they themselves are living a life of pleasure/enjoyment, without caring about all those other people out there who are going through pain and suffering.

But someone who is selfless, someone who has empathy towards others, will never be satisfied in life even if their own life is one of pleasure/enjoyment, as long as they witness others going through pain and suffering.

It’s just like the story of Buddha. He was born as the son of an emperor and lived a life of lavishness and opulence, he grew up in a mansion and slept with the finest women of the kingdom while being just a boy. It was later when he ventured out into the world and saw the life of pain and suffering that the poor people of the kingdom were going through, that he became dis-satisfied with life due to the empathy he felt towards others even though his own life was full of pleasure and enjoyment. He left behind all his wealth and decided to live a life detached of material resources, and embarked upon a path to transcend bodily desires and attain enlightenment.

As long as you are not a selfish person, no matter how much wealth and success you experience in life, you will never be truly content if you have awareness of the pain and suffering others are going through due to a corrupt and unjust system which favours the strong and abandons the weak.

Last edited:
You think you can fool others, that with better social connections, free sex and better treatment from society you wouldn't be happy
If that's how he feels that's how he feels

No you are just a retard who didn’t understand the main message of the thread:

that If you are not a selfish person, you won’t be content with living a pleasurable/enjoyable existence while being aware of a system which causes so much pain and suffering to so many others.

Last edited:
@Komesarj89 @Fat Link @Infinity this is a highly intelligent and philosophical thread which analyses the difference between

1. having no objection to an unjust system but being dis-satisfied with personal circumstances due to not being in a position of privilege yourself. (Selfish mindset)

And

2. being a privileged member of a system but having dis-satisfaction towards it because of the pain/suffering it causes to those who aren’t privileged. (Selfless mindset)

Please pin this!

Last edited:
Yeah I don’t believe any of this. The experience of being Chad and flirting with a girl and actually having it be a positive experience would flood your brain with dopamine and you would forget about this bullshit “philosophical principle” you’re lying about. You’re here because of your looks and you wouldn’t be here if you had looks simple as that

High iq
Yeah I don’t believe any of this. The experience of being Chad and flirting with a girl and actually having it be a positive experience would flood your brain with dopamine and you would forget about this bullshit “philosophical principle” you’re lying about. You’re here because of your looks and you wouldn’t be here if you had looks simple as that
:panties::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
, mental gymnastics sure are a cope

If I became a Chad overnight. Initially I would feel disheartened and sad that women only want me for my looks, but later on I just won't care.

tldr,
and big cope too, you will start enjoying chad perks very very rapidly if youd turn into one

The truth is like Pandora's Box.. once it is open you can't close it. Once the truth is known there is no un-knowing of it. :dafuckfeels:
If I became a Chad overnight. Initially I would feel disheartened and sad that women only want me for my looks, but later on I just won't care.
I'd use my looks to abuse everything and everyone in existence. :feelsdevil: Just like they all abused me.
Conversely of course it is rare, as those in privilege stand to lose a fair bit from aligning themselves with incels, but we know there are a few Chads bestowed with the right body for femoid adoration, yet either secretly or openly endorse the blackpill and disparage women for their hypergamous and superficial attitudes, including a few celebrities like rappers who talked about it.
This isn't very surprising.. they are just game players that don't want to be played against. They wish to stay at the top so to speak and to keep everything they have gained (Money Power and Figs). As incels we can't even begin to feel even a small percentage of their great lives. In my opinion they are just greedy.. get everything, still want more and cry when your stupid Fig does what stupid Figs do.
This is also where I would somewhat split directions with a segment of incels that say they would hypothetically reject a below-average woman as a loving girlfriend. Now, in practice, it doesn't really matter because all ugly women are solipsistic sociopaths who despise ugly men and see them as trash
I feel as if Misogyny and Misandry are outdated concepts. They are merely quarrels of the flesh. Fantasies of a skeletal prison.

Omniogyny is the grandfather of all hate. It permeates the planet and is the constant undercurrent beneath our feet, in the earths core. I used my mind to overcome simple hatred for Humgroids to not just hate them but to transform my hatred to all.

Our bodies are temporary.. but our minds can create concepts that can last a lifetime.

Last edited:

Exactly what I was gonna say. "Even if i looked like a Chad.." :feelshaha: mfer has no idea what being a Chad is like and wants to tell us all about it JFL

all of this is a "problem" because foids have rights and men are now supposed to bow to them so a few jews at the top can rule us all
if foids were rightfully treated as livestock and the properties of their males, families and clans, we would not be talking about any of this shit
and it was that way for many many centuries

Yes I think so, a lot of my resentment and misery stems from simply observing the social dynamics of neurotypicals. I'm not the best looking guy in the universe certainly, but I'm good looking enough that if I weren't completely autistic I'd probably be able to fit in and get laid once in a while, but I'm neurologically wired in such a way that I'm utterly disgusted by them.

How they are unaware of their susceptibility to halo effect and deny that they are susceptible to halo effect and instead really start to believe good looking=better more moral person (I on the other hand am self aware enough to recognize this shallow bias in myself and see when pretty females trigger this response in me, how shallow it is). This is a general disappointment with humanity I think, males who act this way are also repulsive when they see females as angels that would never tell a lie or be capable of wrongdoing just based on their beauty. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

How females will lie and say they want a good guy but then go for the abuser and when you point it out to them simply go into such rationalization mode that they will turn everything upside down and pretend the good guy is the abuser and the abuser is the good guy, or how a good guy is pushed to the limit and goes on a shooting rampage and then they finally want to his corpse cock once it's too late. Now he showed he's capable of violence, now he's worthy of feeling sexual pleasure because he showed us he can be violent. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Or how females worship celebrity cock, how they ignore someone but then once he's famous he gets tons of groupie sluts that want to choke on his cock (as if somehow being famous, being known by other people makes you a better person...being popular can also just mean you are a piece of shit if the masses consist of morons and assholes), instead of our biology working in such a sophisticated way that they are drawn to the most talented, intelligent and sensible instead of just the most well known by others. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I don't see how neurotypical males can look at a female and not be overcome by complete disgust over all of this, get turned on but also be reminded how primitive and gross the human species is, finding it shocking and traumatizing.

I do think that part of why one might feel that way is because we are unsuccessful and bitter, but there's also to some degree just a personality difference as to how they respond to life being unfair and primitive...some incels are entirely bluepill after all and believe in all the feminist mantra and bullshit as well, so everyone responds differently it seems.

I mean yeah I would be much happier if I were chad, I can't exactly know how I would feel I guess, but observing how oblivious people are to these underlying sexual/social dynamics is mind boggling and gross.

I think it'd bother you only because the change would be in reference to your experiences of being incel.

But if you (or any of us) were born Chad, you would never know what suffering is like anyways, and you'd be able to enjoy being Chad without ever questioning if it's shallow or not.

No you are just a retard who didn’t understand the main message of the thread:

that If you are not a selfish person, you won’t be content with living a pleasurable/enjoyable existence while being aware of a system which causes so much pain and suffering to so many others.
So hold on a second? You actually think chad gives a fuck about our situations:feelskek::feelskek: is that the point? that is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard in my life. Every human being is selfish Especially Chad. No human being sits around thinking about virgins and isn't happy because of it.

In fact they relish in it, they like us being on the bottom so they can always look down on us and feel superior.

You give too much credit humans

Last edited:
My thoughts 1 on 1.
There is no solution to this. Female nature is disgusting, but I guess it is also the lack of testosterone in me: More testosterone makes you a) hornier, so that physical gratification and arousal trough the eyes overthrows [UWSL]contempt[/UWSL] and b) more competitive, so that you see the cruelity of female nature as a pride inducing "challenge"

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

Even if you were chad, would you be content with life knowing that you’re only enjoying a life of pleasure due to being in a position of privilege in a system which causes so much pain and suffering to the majority of society (80% of people) who lack the same privilege that you have?

Last edited:
>even if I was Chad I wouldn't be happy
if you were born Chad you would be happy because all your interactions with people have been positively affirmed rather than negatively affirmed so you didn't feel like an outcast so you'd probably socialize normally if you weren't autistic, but autistic Chad can still get a relationship

One of the best posts I've read on this site so far. Much better than all other "high IQ threads" I've seen. The only comparsion is the sex slave thread — that one also was great. Definitely will be looking for your other posts, my nigga. Very good content @Liptusg

Generally, I think only neurodivergent people, especially autists, can truly get in the "hermit mindset". Most of the neurotypicals, no matter how far they're gone, will be nothing more than failed normies of some sort. They'll always want to be able to participate in society, because they know they'll feel great in it. Autistic niggas, on the other hand, will never feel really great in society, except if their brains will literally change, but then they'll be completely other people. Non-autists are BTFO'd cucks forever :feelsokman:

humans are actually animals

Speak for yourself

One of the best posts I've read on this site so far. Much better than all other "high IQ threads" I've seen. The only comparsion is the sex slave thread — that one also was great. Definitely will be looking for your other posts, my nigga. Very good content @Liptusg

Generally, I think only neurodivergent people, especially autists, can truly get in the "hermit mindset". Most of the neurotypicals, no matter how far they're gone, will be nothing more than failed normies of some sort. They'll always want to be able to participate in society, because they know they'll feel great in it. Autistic niggas, on the other hand, will never feel really great in society, except if their brains will literally change, but then they'll be completely other people. Non-autists are BTFO'd cucks forever :feelsokman:

Speak for yourself
Cope its all bs, there's no philosophy for your height and face

There's philosophy for everything. Even your cucked self-deprecation is also a philosophy
Rubbish, tall people and especially chads live a great life. Lying to yourself won't change that

Niggas really trying to say chad doesn't live an amazing life of free validation, respect, companionship. Women throwing themselves at them. Easily getting jobs, halo effect 24/7

Yeah feed that horseshit to someone else pal

I'm pretty sure that only a few incels go to hookers and the vast majority of incels are virgins. I understand what Chad gets, and it would probably be far more convenient not to deal with all the discrimination that come from the Halo Effect, but as far as being *happy* goes? You can't understand the mindset if you are not genetically predisposed to it. Not only would it be as unfulfilling as hooker, it would actually be a mental strain to do so.

Let me use this example again - You're a slave in Ancient Rome, you get abused and humiliated daily by the citizens. One day an Emperor who's feeling generous and picked you out from the crowd as the most pitiable decides to show off his charity and dominion over the fate of men by declaring you free and elevating you to relatively high status. Wherever you go, you now garner the genuine respect and friendliness of those you meet because you now look like a member of the elite by our clothes and titles. However, you also know they're the same type of people who abused you and keep doing so to others.

Are you so happy to be breaking bread and bonding with the person that used to break your teeth and call you garbage? Going to enjoy becoming the best of friends, keep paying him friendly visits? Maybe you will, but I don't. I wouldn't be able to stand being near them for even a second, and that's also how I feel about women. The situation is better than being a slave, yes, but they are both unhappy situations, and I wouldn't be able to overcome my memories and values just to socialize.
I agree with the analogy wholeheartedly, but it only applies if you went from incel to chad. But if you were born a Chad you would not even know about this place.

Fuck being born ugly and being hated for it (lookism) all due to factors out of our control (genetics), but it is what it is. All we can do is cope, smoke weed and fap. :smonk:

I think it'd bother you only because the change would be in reference to your experiences of being incel.

But if you (or any of us) were born Chad, you would never know what suffering is like anyways, and you'd be able to enjoy being Chad without ever questioning if it's shallow or not.
Exactly, the OP is coping so fucking hard to not rope himself lol

@IncelKing
I have to agree a bit (with the main premise) - "[UWSL]Even if I looked like Chad, I wouldn't be happy[/UWSL]".

I have become a misanthrope over the years. Even if I woke up tomorrow and everything was going my way in life, my hatred for humanity and existence itself would still remain. There's no going back. All I can do is focus on what I enjoy doing and try to do those things, but I will never feel this sense of "happiness" that people talk about, because I'm too self aware to not always be conscious about the nature of this reality and how fucked up it really is.

It's not about empathy for me, it's just a hatred for how this reality works, how unbalanced and vile everything just is.

Most people see a puppy and think "awe cute". I see a puppy and I see that it's cute, and I also immediately think about all the things that happened in the background for that puppy to get there, all the disgusting biological steps, all the unfairness that preceded it.

1. The two males competing and one being beaten and/or killed (or a male being selected artificially because of it's genetic superiority)
2. The vulgarity of the sex that resulted in the pregnancy (or the eugenicist process of artificial insemination and the selection of the sperm)
3. Etc, etc, etc.

For me there is no escape, I can't mentally block out reality like normies do (well, it's more like they aren't even self aware enough to be conscious of this reality). There's a reason why people say "ignorance is bliss".

When I see the beauty of the world, I don't see just the beauty, I see and acknowledge the disgusting and sinister side of it, rather involuntarily. I couldn't turn this off even if I wanted to.

That's the thing about being TRULY black pilled, there is no off switch, after you've been black pilled you see it everywhere, your mind instantly starts analyzing things under a black lens (like wearing dark shades all the time) :feelzez:.

As I've talked about before. When I worked as a cashier before (shortly after being black pilled) there was a time where a tall white guy walked into the room, and all my female co-workers began to slowly gather around to oogle at him while he wasn't focused on them at all, just paying at the counter and getting his items.

Just to fuck with them I walked over and loudly asked (not too loud, but loud enough) - "Hey, what's everyone standing around here for" :feelskek:. I just pretended to be clueless, everyone with a guilty look on their face scattered like roaches and went back to their posts. In the past I not only would not have noticed that a "black pill event" was taking place, but I wouldn't have even been bold enough to do that.

After being black pilled I stop giving a fuck about appearances and playing all these pointless social games, because I knew now that it was genetics and resources that mattered, and "playing nice" wasn't going to get me anything anyways because I don't have either.

There have been other examples where being black pilled had prevented me from simping and being taken advantage of, when I know for a fact my past self would have fallen for it.

There are too many incels on this forum who like to conveniently wear blinders over their black pill lens, whenever it's convenient. That's when something hits to close to home or goes against something they consider "sacred" (blue pilled thinking):
Religion
Family
Friends
Oneitis who "always treated them well and that's why they like her"
Morality
Etc

They like to pick and choose when they use their black pill vision. Ironically, because they do this, there will be times in their life when they should have their lenses on, but they forgot to put them on. They have to play this weird back and forth vision swapping game with themselves, so they are bound to make a mistake in the future at some point.

For those of us who always keep our lenses on, that will never be a problem.

In fact I would say, its more like our eyes themselves have been transformed, it's the fakers who are using lenses as they like to take them off every now and then.

Last edited: