Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All incels are foid worshipers in denial (that is why we suffer so much)

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
[inspired by this thread]

Foid worship has become the new religion of the West (and therefore of the World). It started small, among the upper classes in the early XIXth century with "Romanticism" (the actual literary movement, not the general term of today's language) Then it spread down the social ladder and gained ground as Christianity retreated. In the 60s, the boomers consecrated it as the new dominant religion. Its manifestations are:
  • Obligatory love story in every work of fiction
  • Feminism
  • Sluticism (which is, in theory, contrary to Feminism but contradiction is no bother)
  • Obligatory "niceness" in everything
  • etc.
All humans have a religion. We cannot escape it. In the West, people pretend to not have a religion because they are no longer Christians. In fact, foid worship is their religion.

Being kicked out of your religion is the worst thing that can happen to a human being. That is why excommunication was considered the worst possible punishment in Medieval Christianity. As incels we are foid worshipers, like everyone else today, because this is what we have been educated to be. However, we are being rejected by the foid-priestesses of our religion. They excommunicate us from the only religion we have.

One often hear among incels that sex is a "need", like air, food or water. This is clearly false. Non-dominant males ar barred from sex in every mammal species. They do not die as a result. Before we became farmers, humans were living like social mammals where non-dominant males didn't have sex. So we are adapted to that. Not having sex is something our nature is perfectly capable of enduring. However, what we cannot endure is being kicked out of our own religion. That is a source of major suffering and leads to death through suicide. It has always been so in every culture.

I am a foid worshiper too, but I am not in denial. I am aware of my own foid worship tendencies and trying to cure myself.

Imo, no one who refuses to swallow the foid worship pill is really blackpilled :blackpill:

Last edited:
lmao you cant be kicked out of a religion bro unless its a cult

[inspired by this thread]

Foid worship has become the new religion of the West (and therefore of the World). It started small, among the upper classes in the early XIXth century with "Romanticism" (the actual literary movement, not the general term of today's language) Then it spread down the social ladder and gained ground as Christianity retreated. In the 60s, the boomers consecrated it as the new dominant religion. Its manifestations are:
  • Obligatory love story in every work of fiction
  • Feminism
  • Sluticism (which is, in theory, contrary to Feminism but contradiction is no bother)
  • Obligatory "niceness" in everything
  • etc.
All humans have a religion. We cannot escape it. In the West, people pretend to not have a religion because they are no longer Christians. In fact, foid worship is their religion.

Being kicked out of your religion is the worst thing that can happen to a human being. That is why excommunication was considered the worst possible punishment in Medieval Christianity. As incels we are foid worshipers, like everyone else today, because this is what we have been educated to be. However, we are being rejected by the foid-priestesses of our religion. They excommunicate us from the only religion we have.

One often hear among incels that sex is a "need", like air, food or water. This is clearly false. Non-dominant males ar barred from sex in every mammal species. They do not die as a result. Before we became farmers, humans were living like social mammals where non-dominant males didn't have sex. So we are adapted to that. Not having sex is something our nature is perfectly capable of enduring. However, what we cannot endure is being kicked out of our own religion. That is a source of major suffering and leads to death through suicide. It has always been so in every culture.

I am a foid worshiper too, but I am not in denial. I am aware of my own foid worship tendencies and trying to cure myself.

Imo, no one who refuses to swallow the foid worship pill is really blackpilled :blackpill:
High IQ. But I disagree that Christianity is fully dead. Most of western society's modern ideals are a bastard child abortion of neo-platonic and judeo-christian values. Also I disagree that the dominant "religion" of our time is foid worship, it is nihilism and the acquisition of pleasure. Nothing matters to anybody in the modern world so they just live meaningless lives of constant pleasure, although that often manifests itself in acts such as hookup culture and vapid sex, and eventually the feminist movements which are the root of the incel suffering in the modern day.

Last edited:
Obligatory "niceness" in everything
Yeah this is just not true bro you should’ve written obligatory aggressiveness in everything, who tf is nice to anyone these days ?

Speak for yourself.

Thanks
But I disagree that Christianity is fully dead.
I never said it was. It is just forever decreasing
Most of western society's modern ideals are a bastard child abortion of neo-platonic and judeo-christian values.
Ok, but we should try to be a little more precise than this, right?
Also I disagree that the dominant "religion" of our time is foid worship, it is nihilism and the acquisition of pleasure.
Nihilism cannot be a religion by definition (nihil = nothing). Therefore, Nihilism in all its forms is a pose, behind which a real religion must be present (no religion at all is impossible)

Nietzsche is a perfect example of that. Outwardly, he was (kind of) a Nihilist, but in fact he was a foid worshiper (Cosima Wagner, Lou Andreas Salome). Many foid worshipers (like most incels) try to hide their foid worship in order to keep their Nihilistic pose credible. This is what Nietzsche did with his "misogyny".
Nothing matters to anybody in the modern world so they just live meaningless lives of constant pleasure, although that often manifests itself in acts such as hookup culture and vapid sex.
Most people in the West appear to be like that but they aren't deep down. Look at how almost everyone went crazy over CoviD

Yeah this is just not true bro you should’ve written obligatory aggressiveness in everything, who tf is nice to anyone these days ?
I wrote "niceness" with quotes. Of course, in reality, people are aggressive af. But you have to virtue-signal niceness at the same time to hide it. Like being pro-trans because you don't want to hurt their feelings, etc

non-dominant males ar barred from sex in every mammal species.
Non-dominant males in other mammal species rape, they are not barred from sex.

I want to have sex with a foid but I don't simp for foids, I do not regard myself as a foid worshipper.

Thanks

I never said it was. It is just forever decreasing

Ok, but we should try to be a little more precise than this, right?

Nihilism cannot be a religion by definition (nihil = nothing). Therefore, Nihilism in all its forms is a pose, behind which a real religion must be present (no religion at all is impossible)

Nietzsche is a perfect example of that. Outwardly, he was (kind of) a Nihilist, but in fact he was a foid worshiper (Cosima Wagner, Lou Andreas Salome). Many foid worshipers (like most incels) try to hide their foid worship in order to keep their Nihilistic pose credible. This is what Nietzsche did with his "misogyny".

Most people in the West appear to be like that but they aren't deep down. Look at how almost everyone went crazy over CoviD
The first one I admit was a mistake on my part, maybe I misread what you said as saying that Christianity is completely dead. You are right, it is forever decreasing.

I call out the specific architects of our modern world, judeo-christian and neo-platonic thought. That is precise enough. If you want to be more specific, modern moral values stem from a root of slave morality as well as the modern state which attempts to impose its own values on us.

I don't understand how nihilism cannot be a religion, although maybe I interpret "religion" different than you do. In the world following the death of God, because all that was sacred and that which was the root of all previous values for the past 2000 years had died, there was nothing to fill it's hole. Man had lost faith in God, and afterwards, man had lost faith in everything. Nihilism the primary motivator for most people, and the pleasures and comforts modern man seeks is a deep manifestation of his nihilism and death anxiety.

Nietzsche was not a nihilist. If you read his works he is fervently opposed to nihilism, he considers Christianity a form of nihilism as well, as it considers this world to be meaningless and false, as well as the platonic world of ideals, the kantian thing-in-itself, and the Schopenhauerian will. Schopenhauer even represented Nietzsche' last final opponent, even though in Nietzsche's earliest work he applauds Schopenhauer. He considered nihilism a cancer and considered Schopenhauer to be the root of the pessimism which poisoned German society at his time.

In the case of Cosima Wagner, I don't understand what you mean. He simply considered a friend, and he was friends with Richard Wagner (before they severed all ties).

In the case of Lou Salomé,his oneitis, he proposed to her before being struck down multiple times. This eventually led him to an early form of what we might call the black pill. In beyond good and evil there are numerous passages with truths about women which we are experiencing. For example, he says that women are naturally slaves, that pregnancy is the solution to their problems, that women are uneducated and unreasonable, and that any female academic must have a problem with her sexuality.

I believe people in the west absolutely are like that. During covid, people were going absolutely crazy. Of course, they feared death and illness, and the mob being the mob, everybody went crazy because everybody else was. And it's fundamentally nihilist. Everybody, for example, began binging Netflix and consuming even more products, to escape the dark truths of the world, a true representation of the death anxiety and nihilism present in modern life which leads so many.

I am not Socrates and I am not here for dialectics or to argue, so this is as far as I will reply. I agreed with most of the points of your post other than the few I pointed out, and especially that foid worship is much too common here, so don't take it the wrong way.

Last edited:
Non-dominant males in other mammal species rape, they are not barred from sex.
Rape among animals is rare. The dominant male makes sure of that
I want to have sex with a foid but I don't simp for foids, I do not regard myself as a foid worshipper.
You want to have validation from foids and sex is indeed the biggest token of validation a foid can give. It is not the sex per se. It is the validation you crave

Interesting. Reminds me of a point made in the book sapiens that argued that humans evolved on myths. Basically, human beings need a religion of some sort in order for large scale social groups to function and maintain cohesiveness despite conflicting interests. An agreed upon set of stories. I think your point essentially is the same thing.

Although, I disagree that love is the primary myth we have. It's more like a carrot on a stick imo, kinda like heaven, that's used to dupe us into becoming productive members of society. It's similar to many other false promises made in our religion.

based, or at least we want foid validation

No matter how much incels (me included of course) hate or feel total opposition to simp and female worship behavior, deep down we still crave them, even if we know that their nature is wicked, deep down incels live for an ideal; i know that i worship the female as a goal to achieve in regards to mating, this is why i have feelings when i see a foid in her prime and her presence makes me feel a mix of anger, desire and total need to be with her, even if i know that she itself is a traitor, not loyal, mean, sadistic and manipulative viewed from the viewpoint of someone that wants something sexual or romantic with her. But, it is not good to display the truth because females still abuse of this craving and need of incels, so is better for them to hide and through hate express how much they would like if things changed. Anger is totally needed, it is a inevitable consequence of their behavior.

Our instinct for belief/trust/faith/credit is what makes language possible (you have to believe at least some of what you are told for language to be useful). Like all instincts, this one can be masturbated because it includes a pleasure reward.

belief/trust/faith/credit masturbation is what religion is, in the largest sense. It can also be called power masturbation because power and belief/trust/faith/credit are two sides of the same coin.

If you are an SA storm-trooper marching in the streets of Nuremberg, you get a power-gasm out of your "superior Aryan race" themed credit masturbation
If you are a Christian eating the host at mass, you get a power-gasm out of your "Christ the King" themed credit masturbation
If you are a Hindu bathing in the Ganges, you get a power-gasm from your "Ganga springs from Shiva's head" themed credit masturbation

If you are a true Nihilist, you can't get any power-gasms. You become depressed and die

Nietzsche is an outward Nihilist in the sense that he denies the existence of any transcendent entity and pretends to get his gasms only from his own sense of self.

That, in my view, is a pose because our sense of self is constantly diminished by adversity. You have to feed it with confidence coming from something that is "above" it to keep it from shrinking to nothingness. In reality, Nietzsche was, like most post-romantic Germans a foid worshiper for most of his life. Unfortunately for him, he started to take his own denials seriously and as a result cut himself off from any form of credit masturbation nourishment. He became crazy and died as a result.
The first one I admit was a mistake on my part, maybe I misread what you said as saying that Christianity is completely dead. You are right, it is forever decreasing.
Fair enough
I call out the specific architects of our modern world, judeo-christian and neo-platonic thought. That is precise enough. If you want to be more specific, modern moral values stem from a root of slave morality as well as the modern state which attempts to impose its own values on us.
Imo, this language about "slave morality" is not credible because it comes from a man whose fate demonstrated the failure of his theories (see above)
I don't understand how nihilism cannot be a religion, although maybe I interpret "religion" different than you do.
See above
In the world following the death of God, because all that was sacred and that which was the root of all previous values for the past 2000 years had died, there was nothing to fill it's hole. Man had lost faith in God, and afterwards, man had lost faith in everything.
That is why foid worship appeared when it did, in the early XIXth century, when upper class men had started to be really disillusioned about Christianity. They needed to replace it by something or accept to be all annihilated by depression and suicide. Foid worship started to be a significant religious trend in the West at that moment.
Nihilism the primary motivator for most people, and the pleasures and comforts modern man seeks is a deep manifestation of his nihilism and death anxiety.
Nihilism cannot be a motivator (see above), but it can be a pose, hiding something else. Men do not particularly care for pleasure and comfort. But foids do. The tendency towards these things is an indirect manifestation of foid worship.
Nietzsche was not a nihilist.
He was, in the sense that he denies transcendence
If you read his works he is fervently opposed to nihilism, he considers Christianity a form of nihilism as well, as it considers this world to be meaningless and false, as well as the platonic world of ideals, the kantian thing-in-itself, and the Schopenhauerian will.
That is a straw man Nietzsche builds up to hide his real motivation. Calling Christianity "nihilistic" robs him of any credibility.
In the case of Cosima Wagner, I don't understand what you mean. He simply considered a friend, and he was friends with Richard Wagner (before they severed all ties).
Towards the end of his life, as he was descending into madness, he wrote letters in which he portrayed himself as Dionysos robbing Cosima away from Wagner. This means that the idea was there in his head the whole time since his youth.
In the case of Lou Salomé,his oneitis, he proposed to her before being struck down multiple times.
And he accepted to be photographed with her holding a whip while Ree and him appeared to be pulling a chariot in which she was riding. The meaning of the whip is clear. She was playing Ree and Nietzsche against each other to her advantage. In fact, the deception was even deeper because she was banging Ree the entire time. I don't buy that Nietzsche was unaware of that. First of all, he saw the photo and, furthermore, this is just too similar to what Dostoyevski depicts in "The perpetual husband" to be innocent. The bottom line is that Nietzsche was more than happy to be whipped by a foid goddess (metaphorically or otherwise).
This eventually led him to an early form of what we might call the black pill. In beyond good and evil there are numerous passages with truths about women which we are experiencing. For example, he says that women are naturally slaves, that pregnancy is the solution to their problems, that women are uneducated and unreasonable, and that any female academic must have a problem with her sexuality.
This is a cover for his foid worship, just like the anti-foid tirades we see continuously on this site.

No matter how much incels (me included of course) hate or feel total opposition to simp and female worship behavior, deep down we still crave them, even if we know that their nature is wicked, deep down incels live for an ideal; i know that i worship the female as a goal to achieve in regards to mating, this is why i have feelings when i see a foid in her prime and her presence makes me feel a mix of anger, desire and total need to be with her, even if i know that she itself is a traitor, not loyal, mean, sadistic and manipulative viewed from the viewpoint of someone that wants something sexual or romantic with her. But, it is not good to display the truth because females still abuse of this craving and need of incels, so is better for them to hide and through hate express how much they would like if things changed. Anger is totally needed, it is a inevitable consequence of their behavior.
The problem with "anger" and "hatred" is that they don't hide anything. Foids are well aware that they are the expression of a desperate need.

The problem with "anger" and "hatred" is that they don't hide anything. Foids are well aware that they are the expression of a desperate need.
Indeed, is impossible for incels to truly hide their attachment to foids.

Not all the way true but true to most. :feelsbadman: In order to appease society you have to worship foids. You can’t even trash talk them without getting shit on by normies

doesn't apply to oldcels. after a certain you won't give a shit about foids and the worship will stop.

They do not die as a result.
They wither, become more susceptible to disease, and their neurotransmitters shift into a depressive state.

But they still get to live, so hooray?

Where I'm at in the U.S. the only accepted aggression is passive aggression. It's infuriating.

being attracted to sth != worshipping sth

Males being attracted to females is natural. Procreation and sex is a need of every living creature.
Just because you're attracted to foids (due to nature) doesn't mean you're worshipping them.

doesn't apply to oldcels. after a certain you won't give a shit about foids and the worship will stop.
I agree. But I would say it does apply BUT, it gets less and less with age naturally, it's hard to shed the old skin, has to be done slowly and while being cognizant of what's happening to you.

Last edited:
You want to have validation from foids and sex is indeed the biggest token of validation a foid can give. It is not the sex per se. It is the validation you crave
This^

I don't know but, I think you may misunderstood what he meant.

[UWSL]And - I think what you meant is, nasty behavior bubbles up to the surface faster now day since there is such a pressure to be "falsely nice" just for the purposes of avoiding real confessions or criticism about the topics we face in discussion and practice. The left has PC culture. While it is important to maintain decorum and behavior in conversation, simply doing it in order to obfuscate revealing the 800 lbs elephants in a room is what constitutes the "obligatory niceness"[/UWSL]

Every heterosexual male desire female attention and sex from foids.

Yeah make sense. I'm happy when i don't think about foids, foids in relationships, foids with kids, married foids etc.

i cannot stop thinking about mayofoids.

this is a dumb thread. we are males attracted to females. sex and desire are basic instints. foid worship is very different

Many disagree:

If you find it "dumb", @stoicincel , it is probably that there is something about it you don't understand ...
"foid worship" imo is a more specific behaviour.. being attracted to is different. i understand and accept that fact about me, but that doesn't mean i worship them.

i don't think men have the inhenrent tendency to "worship" women. In the past, foids played a very minor role, if any, in everything that is relevant in society, and their opinions didn't matter.

I wrote "niceness" with quotes. Of course, in reality, people are aggressive af. But you have to virtue-signal niceness at the same time to hide it. Like being pro-trans because you don't want to hurt their feelings, etc
NPCs handle some fringe ethnicty- or sexuality- group with the utmost respect and niceness and demand they have the same ((privileges)) as white males, but punch down with all their might and hatred on ugly, poor men. For us even the death penalty is suddenly an option, but black or arab savage criminals get let off the hook bc otherwise it would be racist. This society is evil to its core.

Wrong, but majority are... and what you said applies to them.

I don't want women anymore, I swear on my father grave. Even when I fap, I'm fapping cuz it's a need but I do it with disgust cuz I'm a prisoner is this body and I can't do nothing about it,
I am speaking for you too, like it or not
Haha, what a simp you think I'm like you jfl. Your delusional mind is playing you:feelsthink:

i don't think men have the inhenrent tendency to "worship" women.
Absolutely. I never said it was inherent
In the past, foids played a very minor role, if any, in everything that is relevant in society, and their opinions didn't matter.
Correct.

But today, things are different. In the West, foid worship took the space left vacant by declining Christianity. We cannot escape our culture.

We cannot escape our culture.
i'm completely alienated from every aspect of modern culture. a lot of us incels are like that. i get that some incels have been contaminated with this cuck behaviour,internalizing some of it. fair enough, it's understandable.. but i disagree that this is most of us. i can't relate with foid worship at all. even when i had oneitis, in my fantasies i was always the "superior" one, with she looking up to me.

Female validation for male acceptance. :blackpill:

i'm completely alienated from every aspect of modern culture. a lot of us incels are like that.
I get that you are alienated from Western culture. We all are.

But we are still programmed by it because this is how we were educated. You cannot erase your education just because you want to.
i can't relate with foid worship at all.
Yet you have a waifu AV. To me, that is foid worship.

We live online today. Not only what we do irl counts as foid worship. Worship is of the mind. It has little to do with what we do physically. Generally, people are unaware of their foid worship attitude as it is deeply buried. Since we have rejected Christianity in the West, we fail to see other kinds of worship, even when we engage in them.

I get that you are alienated from Western culture. We all are.

But we are still programmed by it because this is how we were educated. You cannot erase your education just because you want to.

Yet you have a waifu AV. To me, that is foid worship.

We live online today. Not only what we do irl counts as foid worship. Worship is of the mind. It has little to do with what we do physically. Generally, people are unaware of their foid worship attitude as it is deeply buried. Since we have rejected Christianity in the West, we fail to see other kinds of worship, even when we engage in them.
you are just moving the goalposts. your definition of foid worship is too broad. the things you are claiming are simply unfalsifiable.

being attracted to sth != worshipping sth

Males being attracted to females is natural. Procreation and sex is a need of every living creature.
Just because you're attracted to foids (due to nature) doesn't mean you're worshipping them.
This

you are just moving the goalposts. your definition of foid worship is too broad. the things you are claiming are simply unfalsifiable.
Yet the fact that @K9Otaku's rather "broad" claim at one time (say, back in the past, like in your example below) WAS falsifiable, means that something major has changed. Clearly a lot has changed. Like you say below foids played a minor role. Maybe before this was true, but today, this means it is actually much like a foundational bedrock programming which almost can not be escaped.
i don't think men have the inhenrent tendency to "worship" women. In the past, foids played a very minor role, if any, in everything that is relevant in society, and their opinions didn't matter.

Last edited:
Where I'm at in the U.S. the only accepted aggression is passive aggression. It's infuriating.
It certainly is. It was one aspect of the West that driving me crazy when I was working.

Anime has all the hallmarks of a religion. Being a weeb is clearly similar to being a devotee of some cult. Again, people in the West have trouble understanding this because they have no example of classic pagan religions to compare it with.

I live in India and I constantly see autorickshaw (3-wheeler taxis) drivers having little plastic statues of Hanuman hanging from their rear-view mirrors, or a shiva sticker on their rear bumper, and so on. These are clearly religious behaviors, are they not? India is full of them. Interestingly, some drivers have pictures of famous actors or actresses where others have images of gods. In India, "religion" is a fuzzy concept. And in fact it always is. It is only our Christian history, with its clear (and exceptional) demarcation between the sacred and the profane, that prevents us from understanding this.

These kinds of religious behaviours which blend into modern popular culture can be seen in many other countries, from South America to Africa to most non-Muslim Asian countries.

Anime worship belongs to this spectrum of popular religious behaviors. It plays the same role for those who engage in it as the little orange plastic Hanuman statues do for Indian autorickshaw drivers.

@JayGoptri : my answer to @stoicincel that you mentioned above.

Last edited: