Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incels are the Dalits (untouchables) of the foid worship religion (Curries GTFIH)

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
Dalits ARE Hindus. As such, they WANT to enter the temple and get Prasad (= Hindu version of the Christian host) from the priests. But they are BANNED from entering because they are IMPURE.

Incels ARE foid worshipers. As such, they WANT to eat the pussy of the priestesses (= foid worshiping version of the Christian host). But they are REJECTED because they are SUBHUMAN.

[thanks to @the virgin shepherd for attracting my attention to pussy eating]

You need to stop projecting.
Just because you're a faggot/tranny/worshiper/cuck/pedo/whatever doesn't mean all incels are.

Most incels don't worship foids, they hate them. It's just that we all have a primal instinct, a deep down desire to mate, it's basic biology. It's something completely different from worship.

Just because you're a simp, not everybody is. Speak for yourself, cuck.

brootal dalitpill @Lookscel :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

The Overhuman and the Underhuman.
... always exist in any polytheistic religion

In hinduism, they are the Brahmin and the Dalit

In foid worship, they are are the Chad and the Incel.

Brahmin is not Chad, which proves that Chad is not always on top. However, they occupy the same social position

Last edited:
damn really?
Look at your AV. A curry taxi driver would have an image of Shiva hanging from his rear-view. You have a waifu AV

Last edited:
Most incels don't worship foids, they hate them.
Because they CAN't worship them.

They have to worship them from afar (like Hindu Dalits who have to worship the Hindu Gods from OUTSIDE the temple)

Last edited:
Look at your AV. A curry taxi driver would have an image of Shiva hanging from his windshield. You have a waifu AV
are you a foid worshipper?

Hating not simpin :smonk:

IMG 20220421 133421

IMG 20220421 133444

God ornaments^

@nice_try's car :worryfeels:

IMG 20220421 133837

God ornaments^

Last edited:
I've never ever seen one person who has something like that in his car. You're cherry-picking and projecting it on a whole community.
A large part of the incel community isn't even into anime, lol.
In East Asia, this is common.

I've never ever seen one person who has something like that in his car. You're cherry-picking and projecting it on a whole community.
A large part of the incel community isn't even into anime, lol.
I'm not applying it to the whole community. Wtf..

Only to 86.5643% of the community :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I'm not applying it to the whole community. Wtf..

Only to 86.5643% of the community :feelsbadman:
Which is highly unscientific. You probably pulled that number out of your ass, which is proof that you're making things up instead of having scientifical facts to back up your theory.

You also make the false assumption that just because people like anime they're foid worshipers and have anime figurines in their car, which also isn't true.

I honestly don't know what you're trying to say or proof with that google search ...
You can search for anything on google and find results ... that's what a search engine does.

Yes. I am fighting it but I am far from cured.
interesting. what a unique group of people we are, hating what we worship and want love from :lul::lul::lul: i think schopenhauer wrote about that? don't remember clearly.

Which is highly unscientific. You probably pulled that number out of your ass, which is proof that you're making things up instead of having scientifical facts to back up your theory.
"Science" wth. I am guestimating based off the large number of anime and fictional "badasses" I see on people's things. Of course I don't know the percentage. Fine bad joke. But I'm probably still (Mostly) correct !

You also make the false assumption that just because people like anime they're foid worshipers and have anime figurines in their car, which also isn't true.
Why is it false? It's a fair observation. Foid worship is at one point or another what we all do through various mediums. Just stop acting like a cry baby and admit it. You won't spontaneously combust if you do. I promise :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I honestly don't know what you're trying to say or proof with that google search ...
That people hang waifus/Anime characters from their rear-view mirror exactly like Hindus do with their gods. Do with that what you want

This is an extremely accurate way to describe our situation. Even though I would never want to worship a toilet, worship is the main prerequisite for non-Chad and post-wall Chad males. :blackpill:

Brahman is beyond all
Get beyond this world

Riceball shitskin nigger cope.

Pretty sure this was covered somewhere already, but attraction + desire + hate =/= worship. The equation for worship needs reverence and praise to be two of the variables, not attraction, desire and hate.

JFL @ even implying or suggesting that incels revere and praise foids. Some do, but we call them cucks.

Pretty sure this was covered somewhere already, but attraction + desire + hate =/= worship.
Read Dostoyevsky, ... or Lana Del Rey ("Love is mean and love hurts").

The idea that love/hate is worship is ubiquitous in literature.

Read Dostoyevsky, ... or Lana Del Rey ("Love is mean and love hurts").

The idea that love/hate is worship is ubiquitous in literature.
OK, but that's just an idea. Just because something exists as a literary idea (or an idea in literature), it doesn't mean that the idea necessarily reflects our reality. That's where you seem to have taken this too far and extrapolated bizarre conclusions like, "all incels worship women," which is just flat-out wrong.

OK, but that's just an idea. Just because something exists as a literary idea (or an idea in literature), it doesn't mean that the idea necessarily reflects our reality.
Great literature is great because it hits on something real. I am not talking about paperbacks here.

Literature is a thought experiment.
... bizarre conclusions like, "all incels worship women," which is just flat-out wrong.
Everyone worships women today. It is the new official religion of the West (post Christianity). Incels are necessarily moulded by the culture they grew up in, dominant religion and all.

Great literature is great because it hits on something real. I am not talking about paperbacks here.

Literature is a thought experiment.
You said it yourself. It's a thought experiment. You could construct any kind of plausible thought experiment that has some semblance of reality. That's not necessarily going to be indicative of reality, though, simply by virtue of being a thought experiment that has some elements grounded in reality.

They're detailed and fanciful what-ifs that tickle the imagination. You're reading things into that which aren't real.

Everyone worships women today.
NO, not everyone. WTF.

It is the new official religion of the West (post Christianity).
You mean, unofficial. And yes, you could easily make the case for something like feminism being the official ideology of the secular West. Bit of a stretch (like so many pussies :feelsgah: ) to call that a religion, however.

Incels are necessarily moulded by the culture they grew up in, dominant religion and all.
Of course, we're products of our environment. That environment happens to be a gynocracy which propagates blue pill thinking like the "women are wonderful" effect, which spills over into many aspects of society, such as lighter criminal sentences and preferential treatment in employment etc. etc.

Having said that, a percentage of us break free from that blue pill programming. To put that in your parlance, we "leave our religion" that has been imposed on us by the gynocentric feminist societies under which many of us live in. Therefore, it's incorrect to say that all incels "worship women." No, only those blue pilled ones who haven't yet broken free and swallowed the black pill.

You said it yourself. It's a thought experiment. You could construct any kind of plausible thought experiment that has some semblance of reality. That's not necessarily going to be indicative of reality, though, simply by virtue of being a thought experiment that has some elements grounded in reality.
Literary thought experiments are the only thing we have at our disposal to understand what is going on in our culture/psychology.

Official psychiatry/psychology is quackery. It is impossible to have a scientific approach to the brain today. We cannot do serious experiments on live subjects (like having different culture on different planets and see what happen after 2000 years). No experiments, No science.

What we have left is tradition (trial and error from our past) and literary thought experiments. In those experiments, validation comes from the number of readers who go "hmmm, yes, it reminds me of something ..." In that sense, both Dostoyevsky AND Lana del Rey are hugely validated.

NO, not everyone. WTF.
Yes, in the West, EVERYONE. This is the very nature of the bluepill. Do you think that just by swallowing the black one we are magically freed from our bluepilled upbringing (conditioning)?

You mean, unofficial.
Increasingly official. That is what Wokeness is. Look at what Hollywood and Disney are doing. They are the priests (or at least the mythographers) of our time.

And yes, you could easily make the case for something like feminism being the official ideology of the secular West. Bit of a stretch (like so many pussies :feelsgah: ) to call that a religion, however.
You prefer "credit masturbation" ?

Of course, we're products of our environment. That environment happens to be a gynocracy which propagates blue pill thinking like the "women are wonderful" effect, which spills over into many aspects of society, such as lighter criminal sentences and preferential treatment in employment etc. etc.
That's religion.

Having said that, a percentage of us break free from that blue pill programming.
No. Never entirely. Realizing that the bluepill is bad (which is what being blackpilled means) is one thing. Being "deprogrammed" is entirely another. I have never met anyone (including myself) that can be said to be fully that.

To put that in your parlance, we "leave our religion" that has been imposed on us by the gynocentric feminist societies under which many of us live in. Therefore, it's incorrect to say that all incels "worship women." No, only those blue pilled ones who haven't yet broken free and swallowed the black pill.
I wish it were that easy. It isn't.

You need to stop projecting.
Just because you're a faggot/tranny/worshiper/cuck/pedo/whatever doesn't mean all incels are.

Most incels don't worship foids, they hate them. It's just that we all have a primal instinct, a deep down desire to mate, it's basic biology. It's something completely different from worship.

Just because you're a simp, not everybody is. Speak for yourself, cuck.
But you see many :bluepill: incels wanting foids’ validation,”love”, etc, not mating. They worship the ”genuine attraction” female experience as an unmissable life aspiration, the treatment Chad receives from them that in turn, and thanks to the worship other cucks profess for the females, also increase his success in other areas in life:feelspuke:

Last edited:
But you see many :bluepill: incels wanting foid’s validation,”love”, etc, not mating. They worship the female experience as an unmissable life aspiration.:feelspuke:

But you see many :bluepill: incels wanting foids’ validation,”love”, etc, not mating. They worship the female experience as an unmissable life aspiration:feelspuke:
Validation and love is an inherit part of mating.
Most mammals don't just fuck and leave. They fuck, then take care for the female who carries out the children, then feed and raise the children.
Even animals show love and affection towards their mating partner, it's normal.
Thinking that love and validation aren't part of mating is ultra giga cope, lol.

Last edited:
Validation and love is an inherit part of mating.
Most mammals don't just fuck and leave. They fuck, then take care for the female who carries out the children, then feed and raise the children.
Who is seriously looking for that? Most guys here want to pump and dump before settling and doing that. The envy for Chad’s golden years of slaying is basically one of the most common sentiments for males today.

This didn’t use to be the case, at all. Our teleological concerns were of a more elevated nature.

Who is seriously looking for that? Most guys here want to pump and dump before settling and doing that. The envy for Chad’s golden years of slaying is basically one of the most common sentiments for males today.

This didn’t use to be the case, at all. Our teleological concerns were of a more elevated nature.
I'm looking for that, but I can see how other incels rather want to pump and dump (which is a ridiculous expectation to have as an incel in my oppinion).

I'm looking for that, but I can see how other incels rather want to pump and dump (which is a ridiculous expectation to have as an incel in my oppinion).
Fair enough. How did you overcome that desire? I know I would still feel it even after ascending.

Fair enough. How did you overcome that desire? I know I would still feel it even after ascending.
Being ugly af and having a baby penis is part of it.
I'm physically not even capable of properly pumping bitches with that tiny thing down there. :feelsrope:

Literary thought experiments are the only thing we have at our disposal to understand what is going on in our culture/psychology.
But it's just educated, estimated guesses. It's not always going to be accurate, which means literature is not a reliable source of facts on culture and human psychology.

Official psychiatry/psychology is quackery. It is impossible to have a scientific approach to the brain today. We cannot do serious experiments on live subjects (like having different culture on different planets and see what happen after 2000 years). No experiments, No science.
Psychiatry and psychology are not interchangeable. And JFL @ implying that literature is closer to a source of facts than a social science.

What we have left is tradition (trial and error from our past) and literary thought experiments. In those experiments, validation comes from the number of readers who go "hmmm, yes, it reminds me of something ..." In that sense, both Dostoyevsky AND Lana del Rey are hugely validated.
Being validated is not the same as being an authority on facts about a subject.

Yes, in the West, EVERYONE. This is the very nature of the bluepill. Do you think that just by swallowing the black one we are magically freed from our bluepilled upbringing (conditioning)?
Being black pilled is a process, not a switch.

Increasingly official. That is what Wokeness is. Look at what Hollywood and Disney are doing. They are the priests (or at least the mythographers) of our time.
They certainly want Wokeness to be an official religion, I'll grant you that.

You prefer "credit masturbation" ?
Let's not go there ever again.

That's religion.
Religion can be a product of an environment, but not all products of an environment are religions.

No. Never entirely. Realizing that the bluepill is bad (which is what being blackpilled means) is one thing. Being "deprogrammed" is entirely another. I have never met anyone (including myself) that can be said to be fully that.
Like I said, being black pilled is a process. That could be a brief or drawn-out process, depending on many factors, like your character, personality, life experiences etc.

I wish it were that easy. It isn't.
No one ever said it was easy.

Being ugly af and having a baby penis is part of it.
I'm physically not even capable of properly pumping bitches with that tiny thing down there. :feelsrope:
:feelsbadman::feelsrope:I have a hard time dealing with realistic expectations.

But you see many :bluepill: incels wanting foids’ validation,”love”, etc, not mating. They worship the ”genuine attraction” female experience as an unmissable life aspiration, the treatment Chad receives from them that in turn, and thanks to the worship other cucks profess for the females, also increase his success in other areas in life:feelspuke:
Yes, it's like this.

which means literature is not a reliable source of facts on culture and human psychology.
And what are the reliable sources?

Psychiatry and psychology are not interchangeable.
They are equally worthless so why bother?

And JFL @ implying that literature is closer to a source of facts than a social science.
Aha! Social "science"

"Science" without experiments is pseudo-science. Where are the REAL experiments of social sciences (I am not talking about polls and similar highly imprecise and manipulable procedures)? Where are the repeatable, observer-independent, quantified experiments? There are none. Social "science" is a sham and it is the handmaid of bluepill dogma (and it could be the handmaid of anything else, like all shams are)

Being validated is not the same as being an authority on facts about a subject.
And who are those "authorities" ?

Being black pilled is a process, not a switch.
That is exactly what I am saying. A process which has barely begun.

They certainly want Wokeness to be an official religion, I'll grant you that.
Indeed

Let's not go there ever again.
Too bad, this is what my definition of "religion". It is a direct descendant of Marx's "religion is the (c)opium of the people". Everyone today admits that "religion" is something like this. Especially its critics.

Religion can be a product of an environment, but not all products of an environment are religions.
That is too vague. What does "product of an environment" means? Everything is a "product of an environment"

Like I said, being black pilled is a process. That could be a brief or drawn-out process,
Brief? no. Cultural deprogramming is never brief.

No one ever said it was easy.
It is not easy and it barely began.

Last edited:
Psychiatry and psychology are not interchangeable.
Doesn't matter whether they are interchangeable or not. It's conclusions (Mental Health field and Applied Psychology) are a psuedo-scientific disaster. In fact "interchangeable" is not a good word to use. Psychologist will be there for your talk-thearpy and Psychiatrists are the landing page where they first asses and get you to where they think you need to be, given the specific nature of your issues and/or conditions.

[UWSL]In that sense, Psychiatry is like a triage for "brain disorders". [/UWSL]

But what comes after that is a total breakdown in the application of science, common sense, and even practice. And when I say total, I meant TOTAL !

And JFL @ implying that literature is closer to a source of facts than a social science.
JFL at you thinking there should be a modern field where the words "Social & Science" are put together properly !
Anthropology, sure. Psychiatry/ Psychology as a field poorly mixes "Social & Science" to form a nonsensical language virus that makes no sense at all. It's unnatural and absurd as a disciplin.

Last edited:
But it's just educated, estimated guesses. It's not always going to be accurate, which means literature is not a reliable source of facts on culture and human psychology.

OK, but that's just an idea. Just because something exists as a literary idea (or an idea in literature), it doesn't mean that the idea necessarily reflects our reality. That's where you seem to have taken this too far and extrapolated bizarre conclusions like, "all incels worship women," which is just flat-out wrong.

You can say that literature has keys to unlocking the truth about behavior, more so than the field of modern Psych. That's their problem, they don't care about what's already been shown time and time again in history, or even what's readily observable right in front of us sometimes. Why else would they try and classify Inceldom as so many things which it's not? They label so many people with disorders, half of which doesn't really explain what those people actually have wrong with them.
[UWSL]Instead, they choose to start with nothing and build it into a "science of the brain". The practice of Psychology, today, ends up being like Neurology's retarded cousin that nobody would give a job too cause he'd burn the shop down...[/UWSL]

[UWSL] Why do you think all the other social science fields are filled with SJW garbage so easily? Because they discount actual History ! [/UWSL][UWSL]Therefore, literature is better for understanding most human behaviors.[/UWSL]

[UWSL] Hope that makes sense to you? [/UWSL]

Last edited:
Interesting fact. No curry will touch this thread, apart from @JayGoptri

Not surprised. They know what I am talking about and it makes them nervous.

@JayGoptri , can you call the usual suspects? I don't know their names by heart, apart from @Zer0/∞

Brutal Dalit-pill.

Curry = over

Dalit curry = Giga over

@Zer0/∞ @Transcended Trucel

@JayGoptri , can you call the usual suspects? I don't know their names by heart, apart from @Zer0/∞
Honestly, I know of only 4, and 2 of them have been tagged above by @IncelKing . @Zer0/∞ please encourage your mega list of curries to take notice. Who are they? Why do they hide so much mate?

@Currychan
@curryboy420

Brutal Dalit-pill.

Curry = over

Dalit curry = Giga over

@Zer0/∞ @Transcended Trucel
@Transcended Trucel has his head way too far up his waifu's ass to understand anything about the Incel-Dalit pill. He is like a dalit rickshaw driver who is too obsessed with his little Lakshmi pic dangling from his rearview to remember that he his not allowed (according to the Shastras) to enter any Lakshmi temple.