Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The word "ascending" is proof that ALL OF US worship foids

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
"ascending" is borrowed from the religious vocabulary. Equating having sex for the first time with "ascending" (to a superior plane or whatever else) is clear evidence that we expect something magical/religious from foids.

And don't say it is "a joke". At most, it is an expression pretending to be a joke in order to hide genuine religious angst.

The “ascension” part is having your natural biological needs finally be met. I don’t think finding someone who will finally help your problems is worship, because if they won’t help then they’re useless to you

Abiding in the midst of ignorance, thinking themselves wise and learned, foid worshippers go aimlessly hither and thither, like blind led by the blind.

Yes, wanting to have sex with a foid means you “worship” them. The absolute state of soys

it's a joke
Yeah, right, Foid worshiping waifu addict

The “ascension” part is having your natural biological needs finally be met.
Bullshit. In the past, many men went without without sex for extended periods (the whole Christian clergy and monks, Buddhist monks, etc)

Sex is NOT a "biological need" like air or water or food. It is only foid-worship that turns it into a metaphysical need.

Is eating the host at mass every Sunday a "biological need"? Obviously not. But if you are a devout Catholic, that is what it feels like.

Yes, wanting to have sex with a foid means you “worship” them. The absolute state of soys
You are an Incel Dalit and being a curry, you understand very well what I mean

You are an Incel Dalit and being a curry, you understand very well what I mean
I understand what you mean, that doesn’t stop it being stupid

Yeah, right, Foid worshiping waifu addict

Bullshit. In the past, many men went without without sex for extended periods (the whole Christian clergy and monks, Buddhist monks, etc)

Sex is NOT a "biological need" like air or water or food. It is only foid-worship that turns it into a metaphysical need.

Is eating the host at mass every Sunday a "biological need"? Obviously not. But if you are a devout Catholic, that is what it feels like.
It is a biological need. Does Chad worship the foids he pumps&dumps? No he uses them to satisfy his needs and then he discards them. Males will go crazy without sex. Animals will fight to the death for mating rights. We’ve evolved to be that way to ensure the survival of our species. You can even look up maslows heirarchy of needs and it shows that sex and intimacy are needs

foids only have value because we obsess and think they are an object of happiness, normie, chad and incel alike.

It is a biological need.
No (see above)
Does Chad worship the foids he pumps&dumps?
Yes (see the Depp/Heard trial)
Males will go crazy without sex.
Only if they worship foids
Animals will fight to the death for mating rights.
Not to the death. Deaths in dominant male fighting is very rare. Furthermore, the very fact that dominant males exist goes to show that all the beta-males don't fuck. Not a biological need
We’ve evolved to be that way to ensure the survival of our species.
We have evolved to be beta males as well as alphas. Being a beta is not a death sentence in nature
You can even look up maslows heirarchy of needs and it shows that sex and intimacy are needs
What does the guy fucking know? "Needs" is Marxist drivel for "desire"

foids only have value because we obsess and think they are an object of happiness, normie, chad and incel alike.
Exactly like all idolaters obsess over their respective idols

Go back to IT :soy::soy::soy:

Sex is the only reason you're alive. Why do men go to work? Why do men build and invent things? Why do men wage war with each other? To acquire more money and resources that they can trade into sex with women. Literally everything in life is about sex, without the male sex drive we would still live on trees and fling shit at each other.

Sex is the only reason you're alive. Why do men go to work? Why do men build and invent things? Why do men wage war with each other? To acquire more money and resources that they can trade into sex with women. Literally everything in life is about sex, without the male sex drive we would still live on trees and fling shit at each other.
As usual, you are confusing desire with need. Yes, we have a strong desire to have sex, but this does not mean it is a "need"

Why do you express your opinion if you don't want people to believe you are right?
To have a discussion, I understand people are different and can have different opinions

As usual, you are confusing desire with need. Yes, we have a strong desire to have sex, but this does not mean it is a "need"
Semantics.

No (see above)
It is because not getting to have it causes severe distress. Almost no incel can live a happy life. Incels don’t have any feelings of fondness towards females but his genetics make him to be have a super strong desire for sex
Yes (see the Depp/Heard trial)
Cherry-picking doesn’t mean anything. If chad worshipped foids, why does he discard them after fucking and find a different one?
Only if they worship foids
No our brains and testosterone make us go crazy for and to be in destress without ever getting to have it
Not to the death. Deaths in dominant male fighting is very rare. Furthermore, the very fact that dominant males exist goes to show that all the beta-males don't fuck. Not a biological need
Why do they fight though? Are those animals intelligent enough to worship the females? No it’s in thwir natural instinct to have a crazy desire to fuck and inseminate them
We have evolved to be beta males as well as alphas. Being a beta is not a death sentence in nature
It often is. Chickens or lions, the aplha will kick the weaker male out of the pack and it wil die alone
What does the guy fucking know? "Needs" is Marxist drivel for "desire"
Lots of research into psychological needs

It is because not getting to have it causes severe distress. Almost no incel can live a happy life. Incels don’t have any feelings of fondness towards females but his genetics make him to be have a super strong desire for sex
Desire is strong, no doubt. But what do you make of beta males? They live for extended periods without sex.
If chad worshipped foids, why does he discard them after fucking and find a different one?
Eating the host at mass does not mean you don't want to eat it next Sunday if you are a Catholic.
No our brains and testosterone make us go crazy for and to be in destress without ever getting to have it
Beta males ? They are the majority in every species.
Why do they fight though? Are those animals intelligent enough to worship the females?
They fight because they all DESIRE sex. But the losers don't die or go crazy. Beta males live fine. Hence, not a NEED
It often is. Chickens or lions, the aplha will kick the weaker male out of the pack and it wil die alone
It will NOT die alone. It will LIVE alone, waiting for better days. A lone lion can survive all right. And they do.
Lots of research into psychological needs
Lots of bullshit "social science" crap.

Desire is strong, no doubt. But what do you make of beta males? They live for extended periods without sex.
It’s a miserable existence full of anger and pain. Are you living a happy life as an incel? How many have roped?
Eating the host at mass does not mean you don't want to eat it next Sunday if you are a Catholic.
But if he really cared about them, he would dump them right afterwards fucking and then finding another. He’s just satisfying his biological needs
Beta males ? They are the majority in every species.
A lot of species like lions that have packs or prides, Males will fight to take over and the weaker one gets kicked out. He will die alone and since he is alone it is much harder to survive
They fight because they all DESIRE sex. But the losers don't die or go crazy. Beta males live fine. Hence, not a NEED
Like i was saying before. Almost any incel will live a shittty life full of pain and depression. So many incels rope and a few even go crazy enough to go ER.
It will NOT die alone. It will LIVE alone, waiting for better days. A lone lion can survive all right. And they do.
Many species rely on teamwork to stay alive. Lions use teamwork to hunt and other species stay together to avoid predators and find food
Lots of bullshit "social science" crap.
How do you think most peoples lives will
Be when these needs aren’t met? Just because not having it won’t kill you, that doesn’t mean it isn’t a need

Lmao. Okay. I agree with some of your ideas but this one is out there. I only use that term to communicate with brocels because it's part of the spergy culture. Won't deny I'm still guilty of foid worship but the use of the term ascension is irrelevant to that. Simply a way to fit and convey desires using incel parlance

It’s a miserable existence full of anger and pain.
I see beta males of all species living apparently ok in nature. It is only a "miserable existence full of anger and pain" for humans who worship foids
But if he really cared about them, he would dump them right afterwards fucking and then finding another. He’s just satisfying his biological needs
Catholics eat the host at mass. Did you notice that I mentioned this. Host, host, host. What do you think of this?
A lot of species like lions that have packs or prides, Males will fight to take over and the weaker one gets kicked out.
In most social animal species, beta males are not kicked out. Eg. Wolves, dogs, bisons, moose, etc
Like i was saying before. Almost any incel will live a shittty life full of pain and depression. So many incels rope and a few even go crazy enough to go ER.
Because of foid worship. Not biology
Many species rely on teamwork to stay alive. Lions use teamwork to hunt and other species stay together to avoid predators and find food
Do you know other mammal species other than lions?
How do you think most peoples lives will
Be when these needs aren’t met? Just because not having it won’t kill you, that doesn’t mean it isn’t a need
It does. That is the definition of a NEED. Something you cannot live without.

Otherwise, it is a DESIRE.

Lmao. Okay. I agree with some of your ideas but this one is out there. I only use that term to communicate with brocels because it's part of the spergy culture. Won't deny I'm still guilty of foid worship but the use of the term ascension is irrelevant to that. Simply a way to fit and convey desires using incel parlance
Sure but where did that "parlance" come from in the first place? And why did it find favor so widely in the Incel community? Choices of words are rarely a coincidence, even when they are unconscious

desire is the cause of all pain

I see beta males of all species living apparently ok in nature. It is only a "miserable existence full of anger and pain" for humans who worship foids
No they have a super strong desire to have sex and not getting to have it causes them distress. How does it feel for them to not have a family to be there for them? If it’s so easy to live a decent life without love and sex, why did you sign up here?
Catholics eat the host at mass. Did you notice that I mentioned this. Host, host, host. What do you think of this?
It’s itching a scratch, not worshiping the tool used to itch the scratch
In most social animal species, beta males are not kicked out. Eg. Wolves, dogs, bisons, moose, etc
Depends on the species but animals like certain birds or felines will kick out the weaker male. They will also fight hard to have mating rights
Because of foid worship. Not biology
Loneliness, sexual frustration, jealousy. Humans have needs to live a happy decent life
Do you know other mammal species other than lions?
Hyenas, wolves, killer whales, chimpanzees
It does. That is the definition of a NEED. Something you cannot live without.
It is a NEED to live a healthy life. You don’t NEED vitamin D but you’re gonna be way less healthy and more miserable without it
Otherwise, it is a DESIRE.

Ok, Moon-waifu worshiping incel ...

So you think you are not a slave of your waifu addiction?
bro i don't even watch anime. unless you want to say that having an anime pfp is slavery

Semantics matter, unless you are a moron who goes through life with a 500-word vocabulary
Only retards cling to semantics to distract from the fact they have no substantial arguments. Like the IT cucks who write a whole thesis about why they think incel means misogynist as if anyone cares. You're autistic and I don't mean that in the clinical sense :feelskek:

Only retards cling to semantics to distract from the fact they have no substantial arguments. Like the IT cucks who write a whole thesis about why they think incel means misogynist as if anyone cares. You're autistic and I don't mean that in the clinical sense :feelskek:
NEED - thing you cannot live without

DESIRE - thing you want very strongly but you can live without.

Meaningful difference.

At the biological level, I reckon that sex is a DESIRE.

It is only at the religious level (foid worship) that it becomes a NEED, which threatens our mental health if not satisfied.

bro i don't even watch anime. unless you want to say that having an anime pfp is slavery
The fact you need to display the female form next to your name means you have a strong bond to foid worship. And THAT is slavery, yes

i actually am in agreeance with your main point. its just fuck christcucks. i don't think they should be used as a precedent, because christkikery itself inverts our nature and denies life. also, i don't think that what you call foid worship is necessarily bad, because the nature of our will to power stems from our unconscious (desire for sex).

NEED - thing you cannot live without

DESIRE - thing you want very strongly but you can live without.

Meaningful difference.

At the biological level, I reckon that sex is a DESIRE.

It is only at the religious level (foid worship) that it becomes a NEED, which threatens our mental health if not satisfied.
Nobody cares.

i actually am in agreeance with your main point. its just fuck christcucks. i don't think they should be used as a precedent, because christkikery itself inverts our nature and denies life. also, i don't think that what you call foid worship is necessarily bad, because the nature of our will to power stems from our unconscious (desire for sex).
@the virgin shepherd thoughts?

I would say yes actually because of the fisherian runaway. preference for sex has a selective advantage so evolution has imbued us all with an unconscious need for foids.

It’s a miserable existence full of anger and pain. Are you living a happy life as an incel? How many have roped?
i don't live happy live, but not cause i'm incel cause i'm schizophrenic, i don't desire sex as much many here who would worship women if ascended

@K9Otaku i agree with you, many here will think that sex will bring them happiness

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. Luke 17:21 KJV

quote-happiness-is-your-nature-it-is-not-wrong-to-desire-it-what-is-wrong-is-seeking-it-outside-ramana-maharshi-45-74-85.jpg

Sure but where did that "parlance" come from in the first place? And why did it find favor so widely in the Incel community? Choices of words are rarely a coincidence, even when they are unconscious
I can see your point on a group level. I was thinking on an individual level, specifically with regard to how it's used. After a lot of contemplation I agree that it's similar to worship in a way for many of us considering the profound importance we place on love and sex. That's likely how it became popular even if used tongue in cheek.

They rape little boys instead, isn't it?

The truly pure are very few. And indeed, since Spinoza also says: 'But all things excellent are as difficult as they are rare'

This is unironically how the soy-chugging cucks think. They think you have to worship females at the altar of Gynos, before you are blessed with the vagene. They think they have to basically undertake this ritual of impressing her to "woo" her (jestermaxxing and :redpill: "game" bullshit :feelskek: ). Meanwhile, chad slaps her right in the ass and looks her dead in the eye as she turns around and finds herself smiling.

Most won't ever break free of their :bluepill: indoctrination.

Last edited:
It is male nautre, we were evolved to worship women, there are some users who can do anything for a woman. Some even kill themselves.
It was like through the whole history, the reason why women are so powerful these days is because we gave the all the power, they didnt get them by themselves.
Go back to IT :soy::soy::soy:

That's kinda too far away, survival is a even bigger drive than sex.

slave morality
Low IQ
The fact you need to display the female form next to your name means you have a strong bond to foid worship. And THAT is slavery, yes
I also think the same, faggots playing as a female in videogames as well. Odd vibes. Foid worship really is a spiritual problem at this point. You are always pointing it out, and honestly I came to this thread expecting something worse. But you are correct, yes. It just so happens that seeing the difference between that all-encompassing desire we’ve been raised to believe and a true need is difficult.
People live lives of appearance and since they are accepted in the Temple of the Goddess, they develop some sort of metaphysical happiness, or content. This makes it seem as if that’s the teleological objective of life for Men, when it is not.
Why do you hate Christ? Have you understood His Message? Inversion of values… Try being nuanced, bro.

Last edited:
i don't live happy live, but not cause i'm incel cause i'm schizophrenic, i don't desire sex as much many here who would worship women if ascended.
Yes. And even when not ascended.
many here will think that sex will bring them happiness
Yes. I think that if caught while most desired (high school-college) unpaid sex would help us feel on par and satisfied in order to keep working for a while. Many who would otherwise be labelled Incels do ascend in college. BUT...

If it can not be sustained (and for people on the margins i.e. Incels, it almost always can't) the validation and credit will just evaporate very quickly, and the crash will be severe.

Basically you have a choice between 2 things:
  • Follow the tradition of the West, Christianity. This tradition is not perfect and needs to be refreshed in its vocabulary and imagery. But it has a strong track record of 2000 years.
  • Follow one of the many "new" philosophies invented over the past 2 centuries:
    • Hegelianism-Marxism
    • Nietzsche-Schop-Stirner
    • Phenomenology-Heidegger-PoMo
    • Existentialism
    • Fascism
    • Wokedom (a blend of various things)
Just compare these different options as if you were considering buying a new car.

Christianity has the longest track record. The length of time alone proves that it did things somewhat right. Otherwise, it would have disappeared long ago. Also, there is a strong case to be made that Christianity is the reason for the West's success and undeniable superiority over other cultures (at least during the period 1750-1950). I will not repeat it here.

By contrast, the track record of the "new philosophies" is mixed at best:
  • Fascism: "the 1000-year Reich that lasted 13 and 1/2 year"
  • Communism (Marxism): Soviet Union, Cambodia, North Korea, China: not great
  • Wokedom: all the horrors of the blue pill
  • Nietzsche: went crazy and was a foid worshiper
  • PoMo, Existentialists, phenomenology, Frankfurt School: influenced by Nietzsche and all contributed to the creation of the bluepill shit.
That is why I think that the reasonable thing to do is to stick to Christianity and make it work for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back