Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at this house you can live in for 550$ a month in Philippines

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

I PAY ALMOST DOUBLE THIS AMOUNT AND I LIVE IN A FUCKING SHITHOLE TINY ROOM WITH 10 OTHER NIGGERS IN THIS HOUSE DRUG ADDICTS, SOME RANDOM PAJEET, SOME CRACKHEAD AND SOME WOMAN THAT IS NEVER HOME FUCK KNOWS WHERE SHE IS ALL DAY

FUUUUUUUUUUCK UK FUCKED UP COUNTRY MAN

I NEED TO FUCKING FIND A WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AND STAY IN PHILIPHINNES FOREVER FUCK THE WEST

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iobfAcJcudg

Very nice, moneymaxxing

You need to moneymaxx and leave asap. My idea is to open up a dog brothel for lonely women

the additional cost you pay is "living in the phillippines"

550$ a month is way expensive for Croatians even though we are in the Jewish union

$550 is expensive as fuck for a braziliancel wageslave

I did this shit for 3 hours today and made 5 bucks. It is soul destroying work though. Theoretically I could just sit at my PC all day for 12 hours and make my 20 bucks on this trash website but it is soul destroying work tbh buddy boyos, not worth it.
Hm any way to use AI, Google forms, or something to speed up the process?

I PAY ALMOST DOUBLE THIS AMOUNT AND I LIVE IN A FUCKING SHITHOLE TINY ROOM WITH 10 OTHER NIGGERS IN THIS HOUSE DRUG ADDICTS, SOME RANDOM PAJEET, SOME CRACKHEAD AND SOME WOMAN THAT IS NEVER HOME FUCK KNOWS WHERE SHE IS ALL DAY

I NEED TO FUCKING FIND A WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE AND STAY IN PHILIPHINNES FOREVER FUCK THE WEST

Fuck off i would rather be bankrupt in west then have to live with evil disgusting scamming gooks

Hm any way to use AI, Google forms, or something to speed up the process?
I was thinking of the same thing.

It's possible, will need some AI that can detect the survey wording and act on it. The problem is some of this surveys ask you to do weird shit so idk how well you could code an AI to respond. It would probably be too much effort to what amounts to like 4$ an hour at best.

Would need a bunch of plugins that can scan the screen and then direct mouse movements / clicks and have the AI decide what to click on.

I was thinking of the same thing.

It's possible, will need some AI that can detect the survey wording and act on it. The problem is some of this surveys ask you to do weird shit so idk how well you could code an AI to respond. It would probably be too much effort to what amounts to like 4$ an hour at best.

Would need a bunch of plugins that can scan the screen and then direct mouse movements / clicks and have the AI decide what to click on.
You're right, I wasn't able to find anything either.

But maybe look into https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/junkfill/cajejbcjfkhgmfbapmhopccephhjedeb

Might help

I did this shit for 3 hours today and made 5 bucks. It is soul destroying work though. Theoretically I could just sit at my PC all day for 12 hours and make my 20 bucks on this trash website but it is soul destroying work tbh buddy boyos, not worth it.
I could never do these surveys because whenever i complete one it almost never gives me the points

would be cheaper to hire an interior designer.

Cebu city?

Look at the fancy man living in a mansion on the hill... (Let's rob and kill him during a race riot!)

You're gonna need that alarm system you gdmf round eyed passportmaxxer devil!

Fucking we need communism right now!
IMG 2058

This is literally me im not trolling

I can rent a good 33 m2 apartment in my city for 330-380 euros.

My idea is to open up a dog brothel
You’ll make good money in all white neighborhood considering white foids are into that.