Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT'S OVER, I NEED MONEY 600$ A MONTH OR I WILL DIE

Fuck you cunt. I was only trying to understand.
You out of all should move there they have crabs there for cheap all day long you love crabs so much

Also why you calling me a cunt I helped you understand, that is not very nice.

Fuck off me I’ve had plastic surgery but I’m not fucking doing LL that shit is painful and dangerous you do it first asshole poor fag get a fucking job you lazy welfare fuck
Ok send me the money I'll do LL I am ded fucking serious. I will go sign upf or LL fucking tomorrow and post a video toy ou about it transfer me the money for LL right now fucking volcel.

Shut the fuck up volcel if you are not ready to looksmaxx yourself when you have the opportunity then what the fuck do you expect.

I WILL TAKE

ANY FUCKING RISK TO CHANGE MY LOOKS

BECAUSE LIVING LIKE THIS IS NOT WORTH IT

THIS IS THE TRUE BLACKPILL

IF OYU ARE NOT WILLING TO RISK YOUR LIFE FOR LL OR OTHER SURGERIES THEN THAT MEANS YOUR LIFE ISNT AS BAD IT IS PURE LOGIC

IT MEANS YOU AER VOLCEL

YOU CANJT DENYT THIS LOGICAL FUCKING FAKER VOLCEL

Ok send me the money I'll do LL I am ded fucking serious. I will go sign upf or LL fucking tomorrow and post a video toy ou about it transfer me the money for LL right now fucking volcel.

Shut the fuck up volcel if you are not ready to looksmaxx yourself when you have the opportunity then what the fuck do you expect.

I WILL TAKE

ANY FUCKING RISK TO CHANGE MY LOOKS

BECAUSE LIVING LIKE THIS IS NOT WORTH IT

THIS IS THE TRUE BLACKPILL

IF OYU ARE NOT WILLING TO RISK YOUR LIFE FOR LL OR OTHER SURGERIES THEN THAT MEANS YOUR LIFE ISNT AS BAD IT IS PURE LOGIC

IT MEANS YOU AER VOLCEL

YOU CANJT DENYT THIS LOGICAL FUCKING FAKER VOLCEL
fuck off retard
get a fucking job and go break your leg in your own time!

fuck off retard
get a fucking job and go break your leg in your own time!
You just proven yourself as a volcel.

You do not want to do the LL surgery because it is dangerous, there is risk involved. Actually you are retarded as fuck because with your kind of money you can easily book a top clinic with very low failure rate. But that is besides the point.

The point is, you do not want to risk your life for looks. Which means that your looks must not be a definitive obstacle in your life quality as you are not willing to risk your life to improve your looks. You cry and complain you can't get laid as 5'4 then at the same time tell me that breaking your legs is retarded, do you not see how retarded you sound?

Therefore you are volcel.

You just proven yourself as a volcel.

You do not want to do the LL surgery because it is dangerous, there is risk involved. Actually you are retarded as fuck because with your kind of money you can easily book a top clinic with very low failure rate. But that is besides the point.

The point is, you do not want to risk your life for looks. Which means that your looks must not be a definitive obstacle in your life quality as you are not willing to risk your life to improve your looks. You cry and complain you can't get laid as 5'4 then at the same time tell me that breaking your legs is retarded, do you not see how retarded you sound?

Therefore you are volcel.
Stfu autist

OP, this just came to mind:

Get a medical/psychiatric certificate attesting your inability to work due to extreme levels (major or chronic) of depression. Then, ask for disability allowance and use whatever they give you + your savings to have the best fucking time of your life while you ascend to a normal life

OP, this just came to mind:

Get a medical/psychiatric certificate attesting your inability to work due to extreme levels (major or chronic) of depression. Then, ask for disability allowance and use whatever they give you + your savings to have the best fucking time of your life while you ascend to a normal life
I did consider this

but the benefits do not transfer over to another country

if I leave UK they will cut my benefits.

I did consider this

but the benefits do not transfer over to another country

if I leave UK they will cut my benefits.
Yeah but that's the point: you do not officially transfer—you "transfer" and say you're on extended holidays

Yeah but that's the point: you do not officially transfer—you "transfer" and say you're on extended holidays
That can work with companies but with benefits it won't work they track that shit like Gestapo.

Benefit SS Squads can literally look through your bank statements and get Intel from border and home office agencies to know where you are.

Maybe I'll squeeze a month or two but they'll cut me pretty quick and blacklist me for any future NEETbux and cause me more problems than it is worth.

Hmm then go over there and bring a foid home with you?

Hmm then go over there and bring a foid home with you?
NONONONNONONONONONONONONON
ONNONONON

NF
ONN
ONON
ONO
NONONONONO
ONON
ONONNONOONNOONNO

NN
NO
N
NONONONN
N
NONO
N
ON
ON
ON
ONO
NONNONONONON
ONONON

The last thing you should EVER do is bring a noodle back with you.

WHY WOULD I BRING A NOODLE BACK TO A LAND OF CHADS AND CHADLITES?

SO SHE CAN DITCH ME 1 WEEK AFTER SHE REALIZES HER SMV IN THE WEST?

Besides I despise UK I do not want anything to do with this fucked up country. I deserve reparations for what I've been put through living here.

Ok ok option 3 then

Go have your fun over there for time being
come back, work a bit
Go back and settle

Alternatively say you have cancer and open a go-fund-me. Disappear.

Ok ok option 3 then

Go have your fun over there for time being
come back, work a bit
Go back and settle

Alternatively say you have cancer and open a go-fund-me. Disappear.
Nobody will donate for an ugly truecel like me anyway. Maybe after I'll get my surgery I can garner more sympathy with a better looking face :lul:

Brother, it will take me yeeeeears to earn enough to retire there and settle. I do not have that kind of time. I want to be gone from the west asap. I am just brainstorming ideas on how to do it. I will have about 10,000$ bucks to invest into this.

I need ideas on how to make money there. It has to be reliable most importantly! I just need to cover my basic costs of 600$ a month.

Lel I get 800€ a month from the government for free, just need to attend a course to look for jobs from time to time

Lel I get 800€ a month from the government for free, just need to attend a course to look for jobs from time to time
I want that too :feelsbadman:

Nobody will donate for an ugly truecel like me anyway. Maybe after I'll get my surgery I can garner more sympathy with a better looking face :lul:

Brother, it will take me yeeeeears to earn enough to retire there and settle. I do not have that kind of time. I want to be gone from the west asap. I am just brainstorming ideas on how to do it. I will have about 10,000$ bucks to invest into this.

I need ideas on how to make money there. It has to be reliable most importantly! I just need to cover my basic costs of 600$ a month.
Yeah no don't take the risk, save the money...

We need something riskless

Again, doing tutoring is a good idea. Yes, they speak English but not very well. That's where you step in.

Or maybe teach highschool-level classes?

Yeah no don't take the risk, save the money...

We need something riskless

Again, doing tutoring is a good idea. Yes, they speak English but not very well. That's where you step in.

Or maybe teach highschool-level classes?
I'm doing it.

I can't live with my face.

If I die then whatever.