Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT'S OVER, I NEED MONEY 600$ A MONTH OR I WILL DIE

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
View attachment 1105666

I did had to go to work today so I missed the best time for this study shit but I am seating here for like 3 hours chilling reading and researching how to make money and all this time I didn't even get a single study it really is over.

I need to fucking make 20£ a day consistently!

I can't fucking take it boyos. How the FUCK do I make 20£ a day? I don't give a fuck if it takes 8 hours grinding some braindead surveys I'll do it but even that I can't find anything. It is too brutal for me. I MUST do this, I MUST find a fucking way. I got 8 months left!!!!!!! I GOT 8 MONTHS!!! I WASTED FUCKING 10 YEARS OF MY LIFE NOT LOOKING FOR IT NOW I GOT ONLY 8 MONTHS. I researched all this survey shit most of this shit is a fucking scam waste of time and even then I'll have to leave my laptop running in the UK and larp via teamviewer or some shit so I don't get instantly banned.

I am not GOING TO LIVE IN THIS SHITHOLE COUNTRY. I RATHER DIE.

I want to fucking live in Philippines for fucks sake! I WANT TO MOVE TO PHILIPHINNES ALREADY......

I WANT A CUTE FUCKING CALL CENTER WAIFU

AND ALL I NEED IS 600£ A FUCKING MONTH ONLINE BUT HOW.

Maybe I should just buy 10 laptops, run 4 virtual machines on each one and just bot runescape or some shit JFL. That's what the Chinese are doing, but the Chinese bot farms already mog me to another universe I wouldn't stand a chance.

I JUST WANT TO MAKE 600£ A MONTH WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT...

Maybe I'll get some low-pay remote job back in the UK and just won't tell my employers I am living in the Philippines now JFL. Having a minimum wage job in the UK but living in Philippines I would LIVE LIKE A GOD! Minimum wage in UK is like 1,500£. HOLY SHIT FOR 1500£ YOU CAN LIVE LIKE A GIGACHAD GOD IN CEBU.

1500£ IS RICHMAXXED AS FUCK IN PHILIPHINNES.

BUT ALL I WANT IS 600£ ONLINEEE!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I GOT 8 MONTHS LEFT TO GET 20£ A DAY CONSISNTENTLY! THE STRESS IS TOO MUCH BOYS I CAN'T TAKE IT I AM SERIOUS MAN I AM TRYING TO GET A BETTER LIFE AND LIVE A DREAM MAYBE I AM JUST LIVING DELUSIONS?

MAYBE I REALLY SHOULD JUST KILL MYSELF.

This is just too brutal I just can't take it. WHY CAN'T I BE BORN RICH. WHY CAN'T I WIN FUCKING LOTTERY!?

I PLAY THE FUCKING LOTTERY EVERY DAY AND I NEVER WIN ITS A FUCKING SCAM JUST LIKE MY LIFE.

I JUST WANT AFUCKING 600£ A MONTH IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK...

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MAN

I HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH IN LIFE PLEASE JUST FUCKING LET ME LIVE A LITTLE IM ALREADY A FUCKING 28 YEAR OLD OLDCEL JUST LE ME HAVE AT LEAST 2-3 GOOD YEARS PLEASE COME ON MAN ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR MY ENTIRE LIFE SUCKS DICK JUST GIVE ME 2-3 YEARS PLEASE MAN COME ON GOD OR WHOEVE RMOYTHER FUCKW AHT ERHGER FWH

WHATEVER FMIHTERUFKCERS RUN THIS FUCKING WORLD SJFUCKING JEWS OR WHATEVER FUCK YOU TWAW8EUTAPEGCPGAEWX89PGAEXY89PGARXY9EPGAPY9GARPY9AGRPAGPGARPGAEPHGARAUHGRAGR RHOW DAARE FUCKIN YING MAK EM Y LIFE LIKE THIS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS SHUT DOWN THIS SIMUALTION FUCKINGMA TRIX I SWEAR TO GO DH WEN I FUCKING LEAVE THI SMATRIX CAPSULE WHEN I WAKE UP AI WILL FUC KING MUJRDER EVERYBODY WHOI PUT ME THROIUGH THIS LIFE WILL FUCKINBG EBUHYEAD YOU EASELIKE ISIS MODST IVOLENTLY I WILL PUT A KNIFE UNDER YOUR SKINA DNS KINY OUF UCKING ALIVE MOTUHJEFUICKERS CU TOUT OUR HUEARST GTAPSHRTPGAUIHMRTMPUIHMGASDRPUIHMGASDERPUIHMGASDERPUIHMGARPUIHMGARPUIHMGARPUHMAPGAUHRMGASRGASRPUIHMGASWRGASWRPUHMAGSWRPUIHMGSRPUIMGASWRPUI,GASWRPU,GASWRPUH,pgawepgWEgweGSWPgswepg4SWPGaw,kpg,ZASZ3PGSWap3gAWZS,Z3PGwz3gqAW[z3g[z3g[z3gw[h3gwh[3g[H3g[hG[[3g[H3G[HL3g[hl3G[HL3G[hl3g[h3g[hl3g[

you could....just like get a job.

you could....just like get a job.
WHAT JOB HOW CAN I GUCKING GET JOB IN PHILIHPINNES MOTHERFUCKER THEY DONT LET YOU WORK

I WANT TO LIVE IN PHILIPHINNES I RATHE RKILL MYSELF THAN LIVE IN THIS DOGSHIT FUCKING COUNTRY ANOTHER FUCKING YEAR

8 months until what?

Just teach English bro

Have you thought about asking your partner to help with living expenses?

The only way an incel can even dream of getting a partner is by overproviding

Last edited:
- teach English online
- do Phone farming
- droppshipping
- in some Asian countries they pay you to stand around a business (only if you're white)
- do online marketing
- data analytics
- work for a big company and ask to be assigned to a foreign country

If any of you Oldcels have read ER manifesto in full. You will know which stage of ER life I am at right now.

- teach English online
- do Phone farming
- droppshipping
- in some Asian countries they pay you to stand around a business (only if you're white)
- do online marketing
- data analytics
- work for a big company and ask to be assigned to a foreign country
- I can't teach English in Philippines they already know English JFL. Also I am too autistic to teach anything anyway.
- What is phone farming?
- Dropshipping, heard of it but idk, it's so oversaturated...
- Not in Philiphinnes
- Online marketing... How?
- Data analytics, how again? I would need to get employed.
- What big company, that won't work.

The problem is when you get employed to work remote in the UK for example, you can work remote but only inside the UK borders. In the EU is the same, you can only work inside EU borders. Because of taxes. When they detect you work outside they fire you instantly.

I am thinking to get hired at some low-profile remote job. Something minimum wage where they won't bother to check on me as long as I do my job well. I don't think you guys realize how insanely rich you are in Philippines with UK minimum wage. You can easily rent a apartment complex in city center with like 3-4 bedrooms with a UK minimum wage JFL.

I am considering just getting a fully remote job in the UK then just not telling them I live in Philippines JFL. But this is so fucking risky and most likely sooner or later they will fire me and then what? I will starve. This is why I need a RELIABLE source of income even if it is as low as 500-600£ a month.

Yes I will only get a GF that works there if at all. She will have to work full-time. Their wages are garbage but it's not about wages, it's not about money, I need to know she respects the grind and isn't with me just for foreignermoneymaxxing.

Also it would help if I didn't have to fucking waste 15,000£ on a surgery but I guess I have to pay my ugly-tax.

- I can't teach English in Philippines they already know English JFL. Also I am too autistic to teach anything anyway.
- What is phone farming?
- Not in Philiphinnes

The problem is when you get employed to work remote in the UK for example, you can work remote but only inside the UK borders. In the EU is the same, you can only work inside EU borders. Because of taxes. When they detect you work outside they fire you instantly.

I am thinking to get hired at some low-profile remote job. Something minimum wage where they won't bother to check on me as long as I do my job well. I don't think you guys realize how insanely rich you are in Philippines with UK minimum wage. You can easily rent a apartment complex in city center with like 3-4 bedrooms with a UK minimum wage JFL.

I am considering just getting a fully remote job in the UK then just not telling them I live in Philippines JFL. But this is so fucking risky and most likely sooner or later they will fire me and then what? I will starve. This is why I need a RELIABLE source of income even if it is as low as 500-600£ a month.
I have a remote job in the UK (of which I fucking hate). But as you said I can only work within the UK boundary. I make £1.7k a month, which is 7 times greater than the monthly salary in my target country destination :feelskek: I could live like a king

But it does say in my contract: “You cannot carry out this work from a location overseas without the prior express permission of the Company, whether you have your own equipment or our equipment. This is to ensure that all security, data protection and taxation laws and requirements can be considered and appropriate measures put in place where such permission is granted.

So there might be a slight chance I can go overseas

Last edited:
I have a remote job in the UK (of which I fucking hate). But as you said I can only work within the UK boundary. I make £1.7k a month, which is 7 times greater than the monthly salary in my target country destination :feelskek: I could live like a king

But it does say in my contract: “You cannot carry out this work from a location overseas without the prior express permission of the Company, whether you have your own equipment or our equipment. This is to ensure that all security, data protection and taxation laws and requirements can be considered and appropriate measures put in place where such permission is granted.

So there might be a slight chance I can go overseas
It's not going to work.

They need to have tax presence in Philiphinnes to let you do that, nobody is going to bother setting up this shit for some low-paid worker. You would have to earn 10,000£ a month and be INDISPOSABLE to the company for them to go to such lengths. Maybe you can luck out and get a company that has tax presence in those countries already, but even then moving is a major hassle. Most of this companies don't wanna deal with shit like this.

I heard you can setup your own LTD company in the UK and then just contract yourself out to the UK clients. This way it is YOU who is responsible for the taxation, and just pay your taxes in the UK. The UK governmentcels will be happy that you are UKtaxmaxxing and will leave you alone and the Philiphinne governmentcels can't even fucking use Ms Excel, they won't catch you working from abroad unless you walk into their office and tell them JFL.

I don't know how feasable this is.

But I do know that after 6 months abroad you lose your tax residence in the UK, though I do not know how enforced this really is, since it is beneficial for the UKgovernmentcels for you to keep paying taxes so maybe they won't bother to do shit about it.

So far this LTDmaxxing is the only legit way I have heard to work from abroad, you obviously don't tell the employer about any of this but they are happy since it is YOU who is paying taxes and all that shit since you are not an employee just a contractor so don't tell them anything and there is no problem I guess JFL.

Idk, I must look into it more but this might be the only way to legit work remote. But I do not even know if it will be possible to get hired like this on any long-term bases.

The only other way is to fraudmaxx and just VPNmaxx and go abroad and don't tell your employer but sooner or later they'll fire you.

Yes I will only get a GF that works there if at all. She will have to work full-time. Their wages are garbage but it's not about wages, it's not about money, I need to know she respects the grind and isn't with me just for foreignermoneymaxxing.
My post was a comment about the state of this country and how having dual incomes is needed to afford the cost of living, most people do this via having a spouse to live with and resource pool whilst people like us are left out in the cold.

Find a dodgy bar & see if you can connect with gangsters to run some sorta racket attracting tourists to the spot by bigging it up as a desperate tourist yourself, their girls n thugs will do the rest.

Girl online avatar & voice changer scam streaming?

Matched betting and ewhoring are the only legitimate and easy ways to make money online.

I plan on moving to the Philippines when I retire in about 15 years. If I sell everything I can get around $300k but I don't think that's enough at the age of 28. I have $115k in a savings account which I get about $450 a month on interest but that won't last long.

I plan on moving to the Philippines when I retire in about 15 years. If I sell everything I can get around $300k but I don't think that's enough at the age of 28. I have $115k in a savings account which I get about $450 a month on interest but that won't last long.
The sooner you leave the better, west going down fast.

The sooner you leave the better, west going down fast.
I don't think I have enough money. Maybe when my parents die I will Inherit their house or money and then maybe but for now it will be another 15 years.

Matched betting and ewhoring are the only legitimate and easy ways to make money online.
I don't mind learning how to do match betting.

The main problem with that is that I will eventually run out of matched bets to do so It is not sustainable in the long run when I'll use up all the offers.

Jfl normies tell us this shit all the time. It is etarded that they don't realize its just simply not an option for us.
And to be honest that is a pretty big setback for us in life as incels. We can only share living expense with roommates. And roommates, if you are an incel, can be tough to find. If you don't have friends you have to get randoms who are usually normies, from the Internet who can be weird, gross, messy, mean, or inconsiderate. And they may not even be reliable for their rent money or they may leave on a whim.

There is no living with a life partner to share expenses with. And that really sucks for us.

What the fuck you mog me giga hard so bad.

I have like 5k in savings right now it's just over.

You can move to Philippines easily with 300k$ it will last you easily 20 years at least.

WHAT JOB HOW CAN I GUCKING GET JOB IN PHILIHPINNES MOTHERFUCKER THEY DONT LET YOU WORK

I WANT TO LIVE IN PHILIPHINNES I RATHE RKILL MYSELF THAN LIVE IN THIS DOGSHIT FUCKING COUNTRY ANOTHER FUCKING YEAR
I just dont understand your situation.

With 12k$ a year you can live a decent middle-class lifestyle outside of the capital.

You can literally retire already and live for 20 years and use that free up time to make even more money. I am so fucking jelous of you, what the fuck are you even doing just go there already.

If I had this kind of money I would be so happy.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY FAMIYL DONT GIVE ME SHIT JUST TRASH GENES AND HAVE NOTHING USEFUL OR WORTH TO THEIR NAME TO EVEN INHERIT FROM THEM

I NEVER HAD ANYTHING I MUST BRAINSTORM IDEAS ON A CEL FORUM INSTEAD JFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I don't mind learning how to do match betting.

The main problem with that is that I will eventually run out of matched bets to do so It is not sustainable in the long run when I'll use up all the offers.
There are sites that give you "reload" offers (offers you can do repeatedly every day/week/month etc). But, supposedly, it's not as profitable as it once was.

I'm planning on trying to get some work (and my own business going) editing Youtube reaction videos. Eventually hooking up with Staceys (they produce the content, I edit it), but first offering my services to reactors already going. Just joining their Patreons, editing a few of their videos and asking if they want to pay me for them (and, hopefully, more). It's a fairly booming industry, and making and editing content is a real chore, such that a lot of reactors have loads of Patreon content that they haven't edited for Youtube. Anyway, that's my plan to make money online.

I just dont understand your situation.

I live in United Cuckdom.

I want to live in Philiphinnes.

What is so hard to understand? I will get a tourist visa. Tourist visa = I can't work locally.

So it means I must do work online if I want some money.

- What is phone farming?
- Not in Philiphinnes

You're not making this easy

- tourguide for english speakers after u get to know the country
- look up phone farming
- start a business where you stell instagram likes to Stacey and Chad

I'm given more than this for being retarded.

S
What the fuck you mog me giga hard so bad.

I have like 5k in savings right now it's just over.
You can move to Philippines easily with 300k$ it will last you easily 20 years at least.
So I paid cash for my house in 2017 for $50k. Now it's worth about $180k in today's market. Plus I have three cars I can sell and my savings. I spend about $10k - $12k a year but I'm estimating to live to late 60's. What do I do when I run out of money? I have to make sure I'm old enough to do that. @Incline

Last edited:
You're not making this easy

- tourguide for english speakers after u get to know the country
- look up phone farming
- start a business where you stell instagram likes to Stacey and Chad
Tour guide will get me arrested, that is work can't do that on tourist visa.

Ok I will look up phone farming. As for likes idk...

S

So I paid cash for my house in 2017 for $50k. Now it's worth about $180k in today's market. Plus I have three cars I can sell and my savings. I spend about $10k - $12k a year but I'm estimating to live to late 60's. What do I do when I run out of money? I have to make sure I'm old enough to do that.
You die.

25 years of paradise is a worth cost. Besides, how will you run out of money? You literally got FREE 25 YEARS TO MAKE MONEY. You had 25 years of free money making time ahead of you. If you make at least 2-3k$ a year you already probably will get enough to survive till your death.

Nigga you are set for life what the fuck man... Just go there what are you doing.

You have no fucking idea how much I envy you. You got no clue. You are living a dream life that I was denied all because of my unlucky geographical birth area I had no control over just as my genetics.

Man it's so not fucking fair, some people got money and can fulfil their dreams while I have to struggle. It's brutal out here

View: https://youtu.be/OGUy2UmRxJ0?si=PHU0iei9_4yDjGRT&t=57

IF I WASN'T FUCKING KNEE CAPPED AT BIRTH BORN IN THIS SLAVIC SHITHOLE I WOULD ALREADY BE A MILLIONARE

I WANTED TO BUY CRYPTO WHEN I WAS 15 BACK THEN WHEN BITCOIN WAS ONLY LIKE 1$ BUT BECAUSE MY POOR FAGGOTS PARENTS DIDNT WANT TO GIVE ME ANY MONEY AND GASLIGHT ME ABOUT IT I NEVER DID AND THEN YEARS LATER IT WAS FUCKING GOING UP 13K

IF I WAS BORN IN WESTERN FAMILY I WOULD HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT AND COULD BUY IT MYSELF AND WOULD BE A MILLIONARE NOW

LITERALLY GENETIC BLACKPILL IN ACTION

View attachment 1105666

I did had to go to work today so I missed the best time for this study shit but I am seating here for like 3 hours chilling reading and researching how to make money and all this time I didn't even get a single study it really is over.

I need to fucking make 20£ a day consistently!

I can't fucking take it boyos. How the FUCK do I make 20£ a day? I don't give a fuck if it takes 8 hours grinding some braindead surveys I'll do it but even that I can't find anything. It is too brutal for me. I MUST do this, I MUST find a fucking way. I got 8 months left!!!!!!! I GOT 8 MONTHS!!! I WASTED FUCKING 10 YEARS OF MY LIFE NOT LOOKING FOR IT NOW I GOT ONLY 8 MONTHS. I researched all this survey shit most of this shit is a fucking scam waste of time and even then I'll have to leave my laptop running in the UK and larp via teamviewer or some shit so I don't get instantly banned.

I am not GOING TO LIVE IN THIS SHITHOLE COUNTRY. I RATHER DIE.

I want to fucking live in Philippines for fucks sake! I WANT TO MOVE TO PHILIPHINNES ALREADY......

I WANT A CUTE FUCKING CALL CENTER WAIFU

View attachment 1105670

AND ALL I NEED IS 600£ A FUCKING MONTH ONLINE BUT HOW.

Maybe I should just buy 10 laptops, run 4 virtual machines on each one and just bot runescape or some shit JFL. That's what the Chinese are doing, but the Chinese bot farms already mog me to another universe I wouldn't stand a chance.

I JUST WANT TO MAKE 600£ A MONTH WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT...

Maybe I'll get some low-pay remote job back in the UK and just won't tell my employers I am living in the Philippines now JFL. Having a minimum wage job in the UK but living in Philippines I would LIVE LIKE A GOD! Minimum wage in UK is like 1,500£. HOLY SHIT FOR 1500£ YOU CAN LIVE LIKE A GIGACHAD GOD IN CEBU.

1500£ IS RICHMAXXED AS FUCK IN PHILIPHINNES.

BUT ALL I WANT IS 600£ ONLINEEE!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I GOT 8 MONTHS LEFT TO GET 20£ A DAY CONSISNTENTLY! THE STRESS IS TOO MUCH BOYS I CAN'T TAKE IT I AM SERIOUS MAN I AM TRYING TO GET A BETTER LIFE AND LIVE A DREAM MAYBE I AM JUST LIVING DELUSIONS?

MAYBE I REALLY SHOULD JUST KILL MYSELF.

This is just too brutal I just can't take it. WHY CAN'T I BE BORN RICH. WHY CAN'T I WIN FUCKING LOTTERY!?

I PLAY THE FUCKING LOTTERY EVERY DAY AND I NEVER WIN ITS A FUCKING SCAM JUST LIKE MY LIFE.

I JUST WANT AFUCKING 600£ A MONTH IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK...

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MAN

I HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH IN LIFE PLEASE JUST FUCKING LET ME LIVE A LITTLE IM ALREADY A FUCKING 28 YEAR OLD OLDCEL JUST LE ME HAVE AT LEAST 2-3 GOOD YEARS PLEASE COME ON MAN ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR MY ENTIRE LIFE SUCKS DICK JUST GIVE ME 2-3 YEARS PLEASE MAN COME ON GOD OR WHOEVE RMOYTHER FUCKW AHT ERHGER FWH

WHATEVER FMIHTERUFKCERS RUN THIS FUCKING WORLD SJFUCKING JEWS OR WHATEVER FUCK YOU TWAW8EUTAPEGCPGAEWX89PGAEXY89PGARXY9EPGAPY9GARPY9AGRPAGPGARPGAEPHGARAUHGRAGR RHOW DAARE FUCKIN YING MAK EM Y LIFE LIKE THIS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS SHUT DOWN THIS SIMUALTION FUCKINGMA TRIX I SWEAR TO GO DH WEN I FUCKING LEAVE THI SMATRIX CAPSULE WHEN I WAKE UP AI WILL FUC KING MUJRDER EVERYBODY WHOI PUT ME THROIUGH THIS LIFE WILL FUCKINBG EBUHYEAD YOU EASELIKE ISIS MODST IVOLENTLY I WILL PUT A KNIFE UNDER YOUR SKINA DNS KINY OUF UCKING ALIVE MOTUHJEFUICKERS CU TOUT OUR HUEARST GTAPSHRTPGAUIHMRTMPUIHMGASDRPUIHMGASDERPUIHMGASDERPUIHMGARPUIHMGARPUIHMGARPUHMAPGAUHRMGASRGASRPUIHMGASWRGASWRPUHMAGSWRPUIHMGSRPUIMGASWRPUI,GASWRPU,GASWRPUH,pgawepgWEgweGSWPgswepg4SWPGaw,kpg,ZASZ3PGSWap3gAWZS,Z3PGwz3gqAW[z3g[z3g[z3gw[h3gwh[3g[H3g[hG[[3g[H3G[HL3g[hl3G[HL3G[hl3g[h3g[hl3g[
Oy vey you lazy fucking goyim get a fucking job why tf should anyone care about you!!!!!

Oy vey you lazy fucking goyim get a fucking job why tf should anyone care about you!!!!!
I can't get a job on a tourist visa that's the problem. Even if I marry a local the local jobs pay like 0.3$ an hour so fuck that anyway JFL.

I can't get a job on a tourist visa that's the problem. Even if I marry a local the local jobs pay like 0.3$ an hour so fuck that anyway JFL.
stfu poor cels are so fucking annoying

This site should ban richcels ded srs

This site should ban richcels ded srs
I’m more incel that you fucking fake cel could get rich and probably find girl friend while I’m rich but 5’4 so it’s over no matter what I will never have sex with a college stace unless I pay $$$$ kys poorfag

i get 1.5k€ in neetbux and live rent-free

have fun wageslaving Nt pieces of shit

I’m more incel that you fucking fake cel could get rich and probably find girl friend while I’m rich but 5’4 so it’s over no matter what I will never have sex with a college stace unless I pay $$$$ kys poorfag
You retarded motherfucker you can get LL and be like 5'10 shut the fuck up stupid rich faggot I fucking hate rich people you can't be friends with me if you are rich because you are volcel 99% of rich faggots are volcels go suck @PPEcel dick he is another richcel just like you

If I had 300k£ for surgeries I would just rearrange my entire fucking face and LL at 5 star facilities and chadlitemaxx

I live in United Cuckdom.

I want to live in Philiphinnes.

What is so hard to understand? I will get a tourist visa. Tourist visa = I can't work locally.

So it means I must do work online if I want some money.
Fuck you cunt. I was only trying to understand.

You retarded motherfucker you can get LL and be like 5'10 shut the fuck up stupid rich faggot I fucking hate rich people you can't be friends with me if you are rich because you are volcel 99% of rich faggots are volcels go suck @PPEcel dick he is another richcel just like you
Fuck off me I’ve had plastic surgery but I’m not fucking doing LL that shit is painful and dangerous you do it first asshole poor fag get a fucking job you lazy welfare fuck