Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill pLEASE how can I make 600$ a month online? - HOW TO MAKE MONEY HELP GDGAGDFASHDSS

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I have around 8 months to figure out how to make 600$ a month online. How the fuck do I do this?

Right now I am making like 2,700£ after tax a month. but I will leave this job soon to SEAmaxx. I am pretty sure I can find another like this if something goes wrong but I don't want to fucking live in this shithole country, I fucking hate UK I suffer here too much as a slavcel I want to move to Philippines forever but how the fuck am I going to make money there?

Right now I am buying NVIDIA, Microsoft stocks and Amazon and All the microchip companies like the Taiwan microchip and other microchip companies stocks and Gold stocks too. I hope that AI will explode and everybody needs electronics so the stocks will keep rising. Everybody needs gold, gold is used for making electronics so it will always be needed and always increase forever, but the problem is the increase is small and slow and not enough to help me.

I will probably invest 10,000£ in this stocks before I leave for SEAmaxx. And hopefully every month I can take 100$ or 200$ from the stock value of this to help me live. But this is very unsafe I can't rely on this, and besides this is not permanent solution anyway unless the stocks go +3000000000%, which will never happen.

I also have 5000$ XRP but this dogshit coin never move I had it for 7 years and XRP never increase in price fuck this useless shit I am not buying crypto again its such a scam useless shit.

Anyway this is investing, but how the fuck can I make money online please buddy boyos how the fuck can I do it. I only need 600$ a month. I don't think it is too much no? It must be achievable to get this but how the fuck?

Other skills I have
- I can make videos n shiet with Sony Vegas cracked version
- I can program in everything, Java, Csharp, Sql, whatever I can learn it, I can learn python easy and all else, I know the fundamentals well of programming all the data structures, syntax etc so I can learn any language and all easy now and do stuff, the problem is I wanted to do remote work for this would be best but there IS NO JOB like this because of taxing. They don't want to deal with tax so nobody allow you to work from different country. This would be DREAM scenario for me but THEY DON'T LET ME. I asked my job they said hahaah no way... Fuck. Even online there is NO JOB like this, you can only work remote inside the country. The other solution is to go freelance but that is VERY DIFFICULT, you need lots of projects and prove I am not ready for that.
- I can speak slav languages like Russian

The other way I think, is to get english certifiate and teach english to little children. But idk...

@PPEcel Please sponsor me you asian nigger I iwll fuckuing behead you fukcxing rich mothejrfucker you hav eno idea motherfucker how easy your life is being rich i could live a happy life in philiphinnes with some province woman if I had money like you fucking fakecel

I AM BECAME CONVINCED THAT RICHCELS ARE FAKECELS VOLCELS

IF I HAD MONEY I WOULD LIVE IN THIRD WORLD SEA COUNTRY ALRAEDY AND BE HAPPY

Investing in cryptos might be the best way to make money I think, stocks only increase in small percentage.

Investing in cryptos might be the best way to make money I think, stocks only increase in small percentage
It's too late for that

I am ok with small percentage I only need 600$ a month to live man. If I get 200$ from stock a month is already 1/3rd of the way there.

It's too late for that

I am ok with small percentage I only need 600$ a month to live man. If I get 200$ from stock a month is already 1/3rd of the way there.
No it's not, You just need to find the one shitcoin that isn't a jeet pump and dump scam, They often appear on the /biz/ board. good luck

No it's not, You just need to find the one shitcoin that isn't a jeet pump and dump scam, They often appear on the /biz/ board. good luck
Fuck this nigger /biz board I did what they ask and lost 5000$

There are sites like respondent, usertesting, prolific, etc. They can pay you for doing tasks. Usually u need to do some starting task and if they accept you, you could get other tasks to make money. At least that is what i heard when I looked into these sites.

Fuck this nigger /biz board I did what they ask and lost 5000$
Please don't tell me you used futures and blew all your money immediately

There are sites like respondent, usertesting, prolific, etc. They can pay you for doing tasks. Usually u need to do some starting task and if they accept you, you could get other tasks to make money. At least that is what i heard when I looked into these sites.
Ok thanks boyo I will look into it.

I seen similar site on Amazon where I log in and read some receipts or some shit and they pay me like 0.05$ per receipt it was hard work though.

But also I heard AI took over and does all this shit now and they don't need people anymore.

Look up leveraged etfs- TECL and SPXL

Use at own discretion. Can be risky

Send me $599 and I'll tell you bro!

If you know how to use Sony Vegas why not start a youtube channel? I know a dude that went from living in a van leeching wifi to making enough to rent a shitpartment in Muricaland and eat basic food just from playing vidya and pumping out videos. I asked him if he started over how long from a fresh channel to make 600 bucks and he said 3 months.

If you know how to use Sony Vegas why not start a youtube channel? I know a dude that went from living in a van leeching wifi to making enough to rent a shitpartment in Muricaland and eat basic food just from playing vidya and pumping out videos. I asked him if he started over how long from a fresh channel to make 600 bucks and he said 3 months.
I'm not charismatic, how would I get views?

Most of this YouTube channels end up with 100 subscribers and are stuck in view hell

I'm not charismatic, how would I get views?

Most of this YouTube channels end up with 100 subscribers and are stuck in view hell
What are you passionate about so much that if you were to sit at a theoretical dinner table you could talk about for hours on end? When you speak to yourself via inner monologue (Assmuming no NPC traits here...) are you able to do so concisely and clearly? Combine the passion of your interest and speak to yourself, for yourself when making a video.

It's easier to get views if you're:
- White
- Native English speaking
- Not a child
- Speaking with high energy, passion, and something you actually like to talk about, even if it's to yourself.
- Having mania, OCD, or compulsive disorders.

Show me some 100 subscriber channels (if that's allowed) and I can point out why they're not getting any views. Or show me a bigger channel and I can tell you what it is they're doing specifically to get views.

There's lots of phoneys and richfags that do jewtube though, who either buy views, subscribers, or suck off other creators for a circle jerk effect. Some gaming youtubers are actually just company plants and shills that are wagies in disguise. There's a reason an Asian twitch streamer with 40 followers and 27 views per youtube video gets a gift basket from the game devs while a guy with 400k subscribers and 10 million monthly views for the same game gets jack shit and isn't ever shouted out by the devs or company at all. Same reason every time a new game springs up some dipshit hires pajeets to shill himself all over every forum for the game ever, as well as having Asmongler-faggot shill a guy over and over and react to his videos. It's a massive fucking cabal of kikery and deception but regardless you can still get views being independent just not as much but enough to get enough money to live like a NEET that didn't fake a disability and lost their right to own guns.

What are you passionate about so much that if you were to sit at a theoretical dinner table you could talk about for hours on end? When you speak to yourself via inner monologue (Assmuming no NPC traits here...) are you able to do so concisely and clearly? Combine the passion of your interest and speak to yourself, for yourself when making a video.

It's easier to get views if you're:
- White
- Native English speaking
- Not a child
- Speaking with high energy, passion, and something you actually like to talk about, even if it's to yourself.
- Having mania, OCD, or compulsive disorders.

Show me some 100 subscriber channels (if that's allowed) and I can point out why they're not getting any views. Or show me a bigger channel and I can tell you what it is they're doing specifically to get views.

There's lots of phoneys and richfags that do jewtube though, who either buy views, subscribers, or suck off other creators for a circle jerk effect. Some gaming youtubers are actually just company plants and shills that are wagies in disguise. There's a reason an Asian twitch streamer with 40 followers and 27 views per youtube video gets a gift basket from the game devs while a guy with 400k subscribers and 10 million monthly views for the same game gets jack shit and isn't ever shouted out by the devs or company at all. Same reason every time a new game springs up some dipshit hires pajeets to shill himself all over every forum for the game ever, as well as having Asmongler-faggot shill a guy over and over and react to his videos. It's a massive fucking cabal of kikery and deception but regardless you can still get views being independent just not as much but enough to get enough money to live like a NEET that didn't fake a disability and lost their right to own guns.

This is my YouTube channel. I don't upload much video but you can see I get 0 views.

I had a better one but it got banned because I uploaded this video to it and they banned me for it.

This is my YouTube channel. I don't upload much video but you can see I get 0 views.
Your channel is categorized as "people and blogs" but your recent upload is music. Youtube think you're a podcaster or life blogger and people interested in those videos aren't clicking an anime thumbnail to listen to music. Since the song is from Mirror's Edge you coulda tagged it under gaming, with a clickbaity title like "The BEST Music in Mirrors Edge" and make the thumbnail something recognizable from the game.

The song itself isn't really trending, or popular. "Solar fields" was searched 38k times within the last 30 days. The term "solar fields city chase" was only searched 2,356 times. This is your viewer cap through searches. As a new channel you're not gonna trend, you're not gonna randomly upload a niche game music clip (Which you don't own the rights to anyway) and have it blow up to get monetized.

Also the clip you posted YT is ran by kikes so the second a white person did a Hitler salute the AI autoflagged it for manual review, a pajeet saw it and pressed the ban button. Sucks shit but you gotta upload stuff you can talk about endlessly at a theoretical dinner table.

Your channel is categorized as "people and blogs" but your recent upload is music. Youtube think you're a podcaster or life blogger and people interested in those videos aren't clicking an anime thumbnail to listen to music. Since the song is from Mirror's Edge you coulda tagged it under gaming, with a clickbaity title like "The BEST Music in Mirrors Edge" and make the thumbnail something recognizable from the game.

The song itself isn't really trending, or popular. "Solar fields" was searched 38k times within the last 30 days. The term "solar fields city chase" was only searched 2,356 times. This is your viewer cap through searches. As a new channel you're not gonna trend, you're not gonna randomly upload a niche game music clip (Which you don't own the rights to anyway) and have it blow up to get monetized.

Also the clip you posted YT is ran by kikes so the second a white person did a Hitler salute the AI autoflagged it for manual review, a pajeet saw it and pressed the ban button. Sucks shit but you gotta upload stuff you can talk about endlessly at a theoretical dinner table.
How do you check that stuff.

I mean idk man.. You give me some good advice but I'm too autistic to go on camera and be interesting. Maybe I should record my lines then feed them to the AI like the VoiceLabs AI or some shit and have the AI read it out with my tone using female voice? Basically AI voice changed to female voice and I will larp as a female youtube because they always get more attention.

A browser addon called VidIQ or TubeBuddy has these functions. Not really needed unless you go deeper into youtube.

Don't go on camera then. Just voice over shit while playing a video game. Your second video is a Baldurs Gate 3 one. So why not make a vid you'd want to click on? For me that'd be something like "Baldurs Gate 3 But We ONLY Kill Women" which wouldn't be normie friendly but hell it's something I'd fucking watch.

I mean you could pretend to be a woman for youtube but it seems like too much work.

"Baldurs Gate 3 But We ONLY Kill Women"
:lul: :lul:

I mean you could pretend to be a woman for youtube but it seems like too much work.
Yeah maybe...

Well ok I will give it a try and see if I get any views or not. If I don't make much progress I'll just stop I guess. Also I think my channel is blacklisted now because I always watch blackpill shit while I'm logged into this account and post stuff that gets me reported and I get messages that I am toxic from youtube so maybe I should make a new youtube channel.

:lul: :lul:

Yeah maybe...

Well ok I will give it a try and see if I get any views or not. If I don't make much progress I'll just stop I guess. Also I think my channel is blacklisted now because I always watch blackpill shit while I'm logged into this account and post stuff that gets me reported and I get messages that I am toxic from youtube so maybe I should make a new youtube channel.
If you're ready to do some jailtime but have the fun of your life before go on tor , go on the torch search engine and you can have access to tor links and verified links , than go for paypal transfers and that's it. Basically they steal paypal money , send it to clean paypal accounts and then do the transfer to your account.
I'm not doing this , but might try if i have no more choice.

If you're ready to do some jailtime but have the fun of your life before go on tor , go on the torch search engine and you can have access to tor links and verified links , than go for paypal transfers and that's it. Basically they steal paypal money , send it to clean paypal accounts and then do the transfer to your account.
Yes i seen this already but I dont want my paypal banned

Yes i seen this already but I dont want my paypal banned
You risk more than just a banned paypal bu if you don't take too much money you probably won't get caught , people that get caught are the crazy ones immediately taking 5k and more , if you take a 500 eur transfer that will probalby go under the radars.