Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Listing all my flaws

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
After being blackpilled for over a year I have fully identified all my flaws and it ain’t looking good

-Race: Indian arguably the biggest failo of them all
-Bad phenotype basically an Insta death in the west
- Sub 6 foot
- Bald as a teenager (I want to rope because if this)
-Large hooked wide nose single handed my destroys any harmony on my face
-Subhuman mouth width
- Bad collagen and colouring
- Stretch marks, hyperpigmentation and acne scars
- famine poverty tier muscle building genetics
-Shit shoulder width bad muscle insertions and wide hips
-Short stunted lower third lacking vertical height (shirt face syndrome)
- 0 mass on zygos/cheekbones even when sucked down lean
- Brutal eye asymmetry and ethnic eye area

It’s pretty much a wrap :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Balding
Wristlet
Old
Dark circles
Hairy body
Extreme mentalcel

This ought to be fun. :feelsjuice:

Cigarette stained teeth. [Although this is slightly improving with dental cleaner overtime.]
I'm a smoker.
5'10"
Slightly overweight. [But not morbidly thankfully]
Extremely socially awkward.
I have a hard time talking or socially interacting with women.
I'm terrible at picking up conversation or physical cues.
My interests or hobbies differ extremely to that of a majority of men and women.
I'm a White male, so by default I'm a colonial oppressor and White Devil.
I'm conservative, but in all actuality I hate all modern political systems, therefore my political inclinations are met with instant suspicion.
I'm working poor, which by default makes you undateable and unfuckable automatically. I'm also Poor White Trash by default for a majority of foids which is just another check mark against me.

I hate television so that's just another non-starter conversing with foids.
I hate a majority of current musical trends, so that's against me for all the nig-nog music loving foids these days.

I'm constantly criticized for being too serious, intense, and negative concerning personality, because only a good personality these days is a positive one full of wishy washy bullshit.

I'm spiritually and religiously a pagan, but in God's Christian nation that makes me one of the followers of Satan where I'm instantly going to hell because I refuse to follow their crucified kike on a stick. So naturally attending church is out of the question for me.

I'm not physically active, why? Because I'm always working where I have no time to myself hardly at all where the weekends I do get off I spend a majority of my time resting trying to catch my breath before I have to go back again. Yet in today's world if you're not some kind of muscular macho looking man you're deemed physically inferior and by default unattractive. So, there's that.

I don't do drugs, so in a nation filled with a majority of druggies I'm automatically uncool.

I'm the type of guy that likes to think and read a lot, so in a nation filled up with a majority of dumb dumbs I'm basically an extraterrestrial from outer space.

I don't like attending bars or nightclubs because I find a majority of people that attend such venues to be largely undesirable, another check mark against me.

These are just a few things I can think of off the top of my head. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Old
Balding
Acne and acne scars
Dick barely works
Panic attacks
Exercise intolerance, likely psychogenic
Constant fatigue and depression

Old
Balding
Acne and acne scars
Dick barely works
Panic attacks
Exercise intolerance, likely psychogenic
Constant fatigue and depression
Yeah, you just feel unmotivated to exercise in general, what's the point? Nobody is going to notice and care anyways.
[Definitely psychogenic.]

Earlier this year, I thought about buying $500.00 worth of exercise equipment, but then I was like, why fucking bother?

[I might at the end of this year, but I'm still demoralized as fuck.]

Last edited:
Slav
Bad eye area
Facial asymmetry
Recessed jaw
Crooked teeth
Lanklet
Reclusive

you just feel unmotivated to exercise in general
I do exercise but my body's tolerance is very low, I can't jog for more than 3 minutes, my heart rate very quickly goes up to 190 bpm.
The docs tell me it's my own anxiety when exercising that's causing it to spike but idk. Supposedly my heart is fine but any kind of endurance training quickly wears me down.

I do exercise but my body's tolerance is very low, I can't jog for more than 3 minutes, my heart rate very quickly goes up to 190 bpm.
The docs tell me it's my own anxiety when exercising that's causing it to spike but idk. Supposedly my heart is fine but any kind of endurance training quickly wears me down.
Sorry to hear that fren.

curry
borderline midget at 5'5(death sentence)
Not NT
bad eye area
garbage parents and upbringing
too much body hair which shave monthly
too much facial hair need shave every 3-7 days
bad health

After being blackpilled for over a year I have fully identified all my flaws and it ain’t looking good

-Race: Indian arguably the biggest failo of them all
-Bad phenotype basically an Insta death in the west
- Sub 6 foot
- Bald as a teenager (I want to rope because if this)
-Large hooked wide nose single handed my destroys any harmony on my face
-Subhuman mouth width
- Bad collagen and colouring
- Stretch marks, hyperpigmentation and acne scars
- famine poverty tier muscle building genetics
-Shit shoulder width bad muscle insertions and wide hips
-Short stunted lower third lacking vertical height (shirt face syndrome)
- 0 mass on zygos/cheekbones even when sucked down lean
- Brutal eye asymmetry and ethnic eye area

It’s pretty much a wrap :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Race: indian I stopped reading there my condolences

Slav
Bad eye area
Facial asymmetry
Recessed jaw
Crooked teeth
Lanklet
Reclusive
I'm new-ish to this. Is being a Slav bad? My blood is mostly Slavic and look basically like an Anglo. People don't usually know about my origins unless I tell them.

I'm new-ish to this. Is being a Slav bad? My blood is mostly Slavic and look basically like an Anglo. People don't usually know about my origins unless I tell them.
It can go either way. If you are more anglo looking, then it's not a negative.

my turn

360 F 422903499 v0RsT35Ik8nsBgltMm9jhIpsR3TbI9V3

Idgaf about my flaws anymore because foids ain't shit,low iq,vapid walking holes,not worth even 1 drop of sweat.
I stopped thinking with my dick.

What’s your height? If it’s 5’11” heightmogs me to oblivion.
shit i was gonna ask the same thing, i hate fags who think being 5'11 is manlet because it isn't 6'2 or something.

"Sub-6 foot" is so broad

shit i was gonna ask the same thing, i hate fags who think being 5'11 is manlet because it isn't 6'2 or something.

"Sub-6 foot" is so broad
In that 5'9-6'3 range foids tend to look at other features (face, race, build, etc). Saw it happen. My bone-skinny 6'1 friend got rejected for a 5'10 Chadlite.