Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee lil project in class with girls

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
20% - humblebragging
So I had a little project in class today with 3 girls and a guy.
We had to make a poster about a period in history.

Anyway I kinda lead the project with laying out the ideas and getting it started. We kinda fucked around too and the girls would giggle and smile a lot.

And HOLY FUCKKK dude I was standing next to 2 of the girls and was super close to them. I’d sometimes bend over slightly to get closer to them and they didn’t back away. And this girl was on her knees and I was standing next to her wigh my crotch close by.

She had a nice as fuck ass too, I almost grabbed it man it was so hard to resist.

I started drawing on the poster and another girl smiled and was like here lemme help and sat next to me. And I’d joke around with them and holy shit man it felt like high school.

Why are you even here

What do you mean
the girls would giggle and smile a lot
another girl smiled and was like here lemme help and sat next to me. And I’d joke around with them
she got to the 2nd floor and she opened the door and stood by it and looked towards me

I noticed that the other girl stared at me when I sat down. And gave me frequent looks in the first couple minutes of class. I noticed she also would touch her hair and look over as well. And she leaned in on the seat while she was on her phone and glanced over at me

she looked at me like all class long and would slightly face towards me while on her phone

She smiles and tells me the answer

Damn nigga allat and guess what I’m still almost 20 and KHHV

What am I supposed to say to this? It's not a story I can relate to.

What am I supposed to say to this?
Idk man don’t ask me
It's not a story I can relate to.
elab
I wish IMG 5414

So I had a little project in class today with 3 girls and a guy.
We had to make a poster about a period in history.

Anyway I kinda lead the project with laying out the ideas and getting it started. We kinda fucked around too and the girls would giggle and smile a lot.

And HOLY FUCKKK dude I was standing next to 2 of the girls and was super close to them. I’d sometimes bend over slightly to get closer to them and they didn’t back away. And this girl was on her knees and I was standing next to her wigh my crotch close by.

She had a nice as fuck ass too, I almost grabbed it man it was so hard to resist.

I started drawing on the poster and another girl smiled and was like here lemme help and sat next to me. And I’d joke around with them and holy shit man it felt like high school.
Gay for doing school projects

Mogsssssss meeeee intoo hell anddd backkk

which time period did you end up going with?

Am I supposed to say "Yeah man, I'm surrounded by all these girls I wish I could fuck but I can't because inkwell?" Because unlike you, I'm not surrounded by pretty girls.

Am I supposed to say "I sympathize with your struggle?" Because I don't know that I do. I think I'd rather be surrounded by pretty girls.

Fuck off normie fag

You mispelt Foids

youre a schoolboy you shouldnt be allowed here

Op, is this you?
778463c0c593a59fa75ecbdd1d8a0674

This is beyond subtle bragging. This guy needs to go
@LeFrenchCel
@Fat Link
@Dregster
@PLA1092

Last edited:
Mogsssssss meeeee intoo hell anddd backkk
damn y u banned
which time period did you end up going with?
Japanese samurai n shiet
Am I supposed to say "Yeah man, I'm surrounded by all these girls I wish I could fuck but I can't because inkwell?" Because unlike you, I'm not surrounded by pretty girls.

Am I supposed to say "I sympathize with your struggle?" Because I don't know that I do. I think I'd rather be surrounded by pretty girls.
yea there are girls all around me but they don’t want me lol
Don’t change nothin
Normies.is
Elab
im straight af
Fuck off normie fag
ive been here for 3 years
You mispelt Foids
Eh
youre a schoolboy you shouldnt be allowed here
I’m Almost 20
You must be new here, mods allow him so we can see how chadlites get treated
:lul:
Fakecels.is
I’m more incel than most here
This nigga
What
dont doxx me:feelswhat:
This is beyond subtle bragging. This guy needs to go
@LeFrenchCel
@Fat Link
@Dregster
@PLA1092
I’ll always be stuck here

damn y u banned

Japanese samurai n shiet

yea there are girls all around me but they don’t want me lol
Don’t change nothin

Elab

im straight af

ive been here for 3 years

Eh

I’m Almost 20

:lul:

I’m more incel than most here

What

dont doxx me:feelswhat:

I’ll always be stuck here
NIGGA got a warning

fakecel as shit nigga

@LeFrenchCel you might want to take a look at these too:

Last edited:
he needs to be perma banned to the fucking shadow realm

I’m the main character on this forum. They’ve tried to get rid of me for years but I’m still here
@Pixycel @WØLF

I’m still KHHV
>they tried to get rid of me for years

Bro is acting like he didn't leave the forum of his own volition and created his own villain arc in his head

Go back to college.

Only new threads like this one will be warned sadly, he wasn't being warned for spamming these threads before so it'd be unfair to give him a perma over old threads. Honestly he's been called out on this since pretty much forever so I don't know why he wasn't getting hit with these percentages earlier. :feelscomfy:

Only new threads like this one will be warned sadly, he wasn't being warned for spamming these threads before so it'd be unfair to give him a perma over old threads. Honestly he's been called out on this since pretty much forever so I don't know why he wasn't getting hit with these percentages earlier. :feelscomfy:
He admitted to being someone's alt above. See if he shares an IP with anyone else

He often has foids throwing multiple signs of interest at him, but he's still an incel regardless, right? :forcedsmile:

>they tried to get rid of me for years

Bro is acting like he didn't leave the forum of his own volition and created his own villain arc in his head View attachment 1078280
Niggas be an opp for no reason
Angry Throws Glass GIF by Strapped Entertainment

is this ur alt
I cannot disclose that information
All those threads yet I’m still KHHV
I ain’t do nothing wrong
He admitted to being someone's alt above. See if he shares an IP with anyone else
lol @Fat Link knows

We know that boyo. But he self requested on the other account. :feelshaha: