Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Was helping a girl at work with something and made body contact with her and

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
we were close to each other and she didn’t back off and I didn’t say anything and she didn’t say anything about that either

I guess she wasn’t completely disgusted with my presence cause I was expecting her to back off

Another time she said “omg it’s my favorite person heyy” and I just said hi back

the latter I think it’s her trying to mock me cause I just keep to myself most of the time and she said cause she knows I’m a loner

it’s like in school when the girls tease the truecel cause they know he’s a loser

And you woke up?

Average october 21 2023 “cel”

Average october 21 2023 “cel”
me n u da same twin
IMG 2790

we were close to each other and she didn’t back off and I didn’t say anything and she didn’t say anything about that either

I guess she wasn’t completely disgusted with my presence cause I was expecting her to back off

Another time she said “omg it’s my favorite person heyy” and I just said hi back

the latter I think it’s her trying to mock me cause I just keep to myself most of the time and she said cause she knows I’m a loner

it’s like in school when the girls tease the truecel cause they know he’s a loser
@Retardfuel postings